Why is Putin regarded as a dictator if there are elections?

What proof and evidence do you want to get? Do you expect that the head of Russian Central Election Committee will admit that on prime time? Or some attorney office or a judge will open a case against Putin?
That would be evidence, not proof.

Again, there is evidence American elections are tampered with, but proving they determined the outcome is a whole different thing altogether.

I should have said we need proof, not evidence.

In the US, the media and academia is overwhelmingly left wing. In fact, if the Hunter story had not been censored by the Left, the election may have come out differently as about 20% of Biden voters said they would not have voted for him had they known.

This is tampering with elections.

So, I can show you evidence for American elections being rigged and you can show me evidence the Russian elections are rigged.

But where is the proof?

You have provided none.
Funny how you never need proof in the Hunter case, despite all the “whistleblowers” that weren’t! :cool-45:

Again, there is evidence American elections are tampered with, but proving they determined the outcome is a whole different thing altogether.
But to get the proof, you will need to do a lot of things. Investigating groups, witnesses, open cases, attorney offices, trials and so on. And only after all that is done, evidence becomes proof.

are north korean elections rigged? Do the people really want to be ruled by kim?

In the US, the media and academia is overwhelmingly left wing. In fact, if the Hunter story had not been censored by the Left, the election may have come out differently as about 20% of Biden voters said they would not have voted for him had they known.

So, I can show you evidence for American elections being rigged and you can show me evidence the Russian elections are rigged.

But where is the proof?

You have provided none.
Crappy source with a crappy poll! ;)

But where is the proof?

You have provided none.
Dead or jailed political opponents of Putin isn't good enough, eh?

Well they do SKY report from there all the time.

When was the last time a presidential canditate in Russia was poisoned?

Are you sure about that? A wall street journalist was arrested and jailed just last year. Just because Putin "allows" western journalists doesn't mean you won't be jailed at the drop of a hat if you do a story he doesn't like. Awesome country you're cheering for.

A few days ago.

If you could think for yourself rather than allowing the establishment full control of your beliefs, you’d understand me better.

So ppl should to Russian state propaganda and conspiracy theories instead? No thanks. You ppl are the definition of sheep.

Are you sure about that? A wall street journalist was arrested and jailed just last year. Just because Putin "allows" western journalists doesn't mean you won't be jailed at the drop of a hat if you do a story he doesn't like. Awesome country you're cheering for.

A few days ago.
Arrested for what details please? and this is the SKY reproter in Moscow she was not arrested she has the run of the place to spout Western Propaganda.

Last edited:
Espionage. He's probably being tortured as we speak about his reporting on Russia. What a wonderful country.
Well he could be a spy, wait for the evidence, probably being tortured? here is the main BBC resident propagandist in Moscow reporting, talking to people on the streets of a town, two old ladies complaining as they do in my Country, and you said these reporters are not given free access, Russian reporters are not even allowed in my Country and yours, you have been brainwashed, thats why they went ape shit about tuckers interview it gave the great American and Western public to hear the other side through all the white noise of propaganda, open your mind young man you will feel better for it.

Well he could be a spy, wait for the evidence, probably being tortured? here is the main BBC resident propagandist in Moscow reporting, talking to people on the streets of a town, two old ladies complaining as they do in my Country, and you said these reporters are not given free access, Russian reporters are not even allowed in my Country and yours, you have been brainwashed, thats why they went ape shit about tuckers interview it gave the great American and Western public to hear the other side through all the white noise of propaganda, open your mind young man you will feel better for it.

Do you understand, that there is no such thing as russian "reporters?" If they are "reporting" they're reporting directly for the Kremlin. Independent journalists have either been long arrested or have been forced to leave the country. You can't be this gullible. :icon_rolleyes:

Do you understand, that there is no such thing as russian "reporters?" If they are "reporting" they're reporting directly for the Kremlin. Independent journalists have either been long arrested or have been forced to leave the country. You can't be this gullible. :icon_rolleyes:
I have just shown you Western reporters in Moscow, they could be regarded as not independent by the Russians, are you thick?

I don't know if the guy is a spy or not, maybe the Russians are playing the US at their own game, several Russians have been arrested in the US some in third Countries and sent to the US, at the moment we are waiting in the UK to see if the Courts here extradite Assange to face jail in a black hole in the US for exposing war crimes, knowing what cowards my Government are he could be there in days, he has already spent several years in Belmarsh prison in London with no trial, so no one is taking any lectures from the self declared police of the World.

Another Westerner walking the streets of a small Russian town asking questions about Navalny, he was not arrested, who would have thought in a brutal dictatorship like Russia? :abgg2q.jpg:

I don't know if the guy is a spy or not, maybe the Russians are playing the US at their own game, several Russians have been arrested in the US some in third Countries and sent to the US, at the moment we are waiting in the UK to see if the Courts here extradite Assange to face jail in a black hole in the US for exposing war crimes, knowing what cowards my Government are he could be there in days, he has already spent several years in Belmarsh prison in London with no trial, so no one is taking any lectures from the self declared police of the World.

You know he works as an american journalist for the Wall Street Journal, and you know that Putin is a known serial liar and murderer who has used this exact same dictator 101 playbook to arrest and jail anyone he deems a threat to him and his regime, no matter how small, including other journalists. I think it's safe to say you don't need to take a huge leap in assuming the worst of Putin.

Forum List

Back