Public Unions are screwing this country over

Probably more conservative women than there are men in teaching, which is odd in any scenario in 2021
Conservative women? You mean man-hating lesbians?

Are there men in teaching? At high school level or below? Absolutely not! City Hall is too full of Jewish health district immunizations etc. A male schoolteacher is nothing but a child molestation charge from a disgruntled parent waiting to happen. Boys do need male role models, of course, that's the truth, but that's not what the hookers and single mothers in charge of the school district want or are willing to tolerate. They want the power to tell their own lies to the children with total impunity, and have the cops enforce their word as law on everybody else no matter what.

ok simmer down there

i had conservative female teachers, they weren't preachy about much but god and the national anthem

I assume had i grew up in rural kansas instead of suburban illinois they'd have been a lot more conservative.
I guess you don't believe in due process?

Sure I do, innocent until proven guilty. It's a bitch sometimes when a guilty person gets off scot free. BUT - the problem arises when a union has so much influence over politicians to include judges and DAs that they do not allow the same due process for the rest of us to apply to a cop. You don't think a cop should face the exact same evidentiary rules and investigative procedures that the rest of us do? I get it, it's a tough and dangerous job and there's gotta be some allowance for that.

Public employee unions and politicians are on the same side of the negotiation table. Unions funnel huge amounts to the campaign coffers and provide free campaign labor (on the public's dime, btw). The negotiations are not honest - they are completely self-dealing.

wut lol cop unions and their mayors are not self dealing

Big cities are run by democrats

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Teachers are just a wild bunch of women who knows what they're thinking. i'm sure they're democrats but i'm also sure they ain't paying to play

There are a lot of males out there in for a shock. Do you mean to tell me I was a woman for 21 years and didn't know?

Not enough men to matter on policy

Probably more conservative women than there are men in teaching, which is odd in any scenario in 2021

What is the % break down at your school assuming it's public? I'm sure it's less than 1/10 men outside PE

Elementary schools are mostly female. Middle schools have about a 70/30% split from what I have seen. For high schools it is the exact opposite. Most administrators at the middle and high school are predominantly men.

Admins aren't teachers....They're not members of the teachers union? Maybe some are?

Other than PE/Shop each of the disciplines is dominated by women K-12. Even if you broke it down to high school it would still skew very highly women.

If this was a male dominated field you'd all be back to work by now. For the children (which for once seems reasonable)

Yes, let's get the kids back to school, fuck the staff.

Get out the snow shoes - Hell Hath Frozen Over. I agreeth with Dragonlady.

Yes, let's get the kids back to school. It's immoral that healthy adults are hurting kids by denying them an education and keeping them isolated.

Open the Schools Now.

Open the entire country.

All business, jobs and people are essential.

I was being sarcastic. Children should not be in school in the USA until they get the virus under control. 10 million people sick right now. Why is this even a discussion?

Are there men in teaching? At high school level or below? Absolutely not! City Hall is too full of Jewish health district immunizations etc. A male schoolteacher is nothing but a child molestation charge from a disgruntled parent waiting to happen. Boys do need male role models, of course, that's the truth, but that's not what the hookers and single mothers in charge of the school district want or are willing to tolerate. They want the power to tell their own lies to the children with total impunity, and have the cops enforce their word as law on everybody else no matter what.

ok simmer down there

i had conservative female teachers, they weren't preachy about much but god and the national anthem

I assume had i grew up in rural kansas instead of suburban illinois they'd have been a lot more conservative.

Sure I do, innocent until proven guilty. It's a bitch sometimes when a guilty person gets off scot free. BUT - the problem arises when a union has so much influence over politicians to include judges and DAs that they do not allow the same due process for the rest of us to apply to a cop. You don't think a cop should face the exact same evidentiary rules and investigative procedures that the rest of us do? I get it, it's a tough and dangerous job and there's gotta be some allowance for that.

Public employee unions and politicians are on the same side of the negotiation table. Unions funnel huge amounts to the campaign coffers and provide free campaign labor (on the public's dime, btw). The negotiations are not honest - they are completely self-dealing.

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Teachers are just a wild bunch of women who knows what they're thinking. i'm sure they're democrats but i'm also sure they ain't paying to play

There are a lot of males out there in for a shock. Do you mean to tell me I was a woman for 21 years and didn't know?

What is the % break down at your school assuming it's public? I'm sure it's less than 1/10 men outside PE

Elementary schools are mostly female. Middle schools have about a 70/30% split from what I have seen. For high schools it is the exact opposite. Most administrators at the middle and high school are predominantly men.

Admins aren't teachers....They're not members of the teachers union? Maybe some are?

Other than PE/Shop each of the disciplines is dominated by women K-12. Even if you broke it down to high school it would still skew very highly women.

If this was a male dominated field you'd all be back to work by now. For the children (which for once seems reasonable)

Yes, let's get the kids back to school. It's immoral that healthy adults are hurting kids by denying them an education and keeping them isolated.

Open the Schools Now.

Open the entire country.

I was being sarcastic. Children should not be in school in the USA until they get the virus under control. 10 million people sick right now. Why is this even a discussion?

Ahhh...the world is back in balance. You're a loon. Decent adults do not sacrifice children for their own comfort.

Government employees should not be permitted to unionize. Even Franklin Roosevelt understood that.

...because this encourages the worst type of CORRUPTION. Politicians are supposed to represent the taxpayers in negotiations with unions.

Instead the politicians are in cahoots with the unions. Politicians raise taxes and use the money to buy votes from the public unions in a blatant breach of their fiduciary duty to the taxpayers. Per the kickback scheme the public unions then work and vote to re-elect the politician.

Nobody is representing the taxpayers who get vampire sucked to pay for the vote bribes e.g. sky high salaries, pensions, benefits, and early retirement.

You need to look up the meaning of "fiduciary duty".

Who represents the taxpayer when Donald Trump bills the Treasury for his golfing trips? You seem awfully pissed about the relationship between the government and the unions, but have no concerns about the relationships between senior members of government like Dick Cheney, giving billions of dollars in untendered contracts to Haliburton.

Are you a blithering idiot?

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Wrong answer. Like I said, how long were you a teacher?

The reason you think it is female dominated it is, but not why? I was once a substitute before I was a regular teacher. I once was the only male staff member and I told the principal I felt odd. Men do not teach elementary most of the time because people think either they are gay or a child molestor.

High school math, science and history teachers are dominated by males. Trust me. I was math and history throughout my career, with almost two years as an assistant principal.

The reason you think it is female dominated it is, but not why? I was once a substitute before I was a regular teacher. I once was the only male staff member and I told the principal I felt odd. Men do not teach elementary most of the time because people think either they are gay or a child molestor.

High school math, science and history teachers are dominated by males. Trust me. I was math and history throughout my career, with almost two years as an assistant principal.

Above elementary level, two teachers in three are women as of 2018. LINK

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

It is female dominated

Not I think

I don't believe you're a teacher if you think your profession isn't largely female. What the fuck?

It's not 1955

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Open the Schools Now.

Open the entire country.

Doing your COVID Victory Dance already?

100,000 deaths a month not enough?

lol have you not figured out how these PCR tests work? ALl those numbers are tainted

We've gone from 35 cycles to 27 already. Coincidentally people started being sane right after Trump left office. Might even need to get lower

It's been a fucking year time to figure out some of the basics here not just appeals to authority.
Tell me about it...

COVID is just a hoax to piss off Conservatives

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

It is female dominated

Not I think

I don't believe you're a teacher if you think your profession isn't largely female. What the fuck?

It's not 1955

Nationally, about three quarters of K-12 teachers are women as of 2018.

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

Open the Schools Now.

Open the entire country.

Doing your COVID Victory Dance already?

100,000 deaths a month not enough?

lol have you not figured out how these PCR tests work? ALl those numbers are tainted

We've gone from 35 cycles to 27 already. Coincidentally people started being sane right after Trump left office. Might even need to get lower

It's been a fucking year time to figure out some of the basics here not just appeals to authority.
Tell me about it...

COVID is just a hoax to piss off Conservatives

More like we have a massive pharma and media industry that profits off it retard

They have to ramp it down sometime or they'll all get lynched

How many colds can they hype us up over?

Do you not hear about these new strains of cold/ lol

Your whole life we ignored this shit and corona viruses were marked as colds on medical charts you simpleton. Nothing has changed

Over 2 million people die in this country a year, just a blip on the radar

And it wasn't no 400k that died to a single strain of the rona. Again the PCR tests are fundamentally flawed and the cycles have been cut by massive %. All those numbers are tainted.

Last edited:
More like we have a massive pharma and media industry that profits off it retard

Amen Brother!
You nailed them

They just made up those 400,000 dead
Its all a hoax just to piss off Conservatives

Amen Brother!
You nailed them

They just made up those 400,000 dead
Its all a hoax just to piss off Conservatives

Colds are not a hoax, they're normal

whoosh. The hoax calling what we have called colds for generation a coronavirus and reacting so ridiculously.

A slightly more deadly strain of cold isn't something to cry over. Or react to you imbecile

8000 people die a day in this country without factoring in any pneumonia related deaths at all.. That hasn't changed

As you can see lock down will never end because there is always a cold ripping through the population. Always. There is nothing special about covid 19 that suggests we should have done any of htis.

Public unions are gun grabbing government workers every last one of them.

The government must be forbidden to unionize. Workers who are paid by taxes collected and extorted by force, must not be empowered or justified to use greater force to collect even more money for their wages, salaries, benefits, health insurance coverage, pension plans, and retirement accounts.

Is some of that redundant? Did I say it more than once? Because plenty of these government workers are redundant themselves, and need to be laid off, and the government itself radically downsized.

We the people need our guns and our freedom back from the present oppressive government of the United States by Democrat workers who are insubordinate to our elected officials.

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

It is female dominated

Not I think

It's not 1955

Reading for comprehension is not you strong suit,

I said, in a previous post, "elementary schools are mostly female".

You really should get some remedial reading classes.

ok simmer down there

Cops are republicans

Nuf said

It is female dominated

Not I think

It's not 1955

Reading for comprehension is not you strong suit,

I said, in a previous post, "elementary schools are mostly female".

You really should get some remedial reading classes.

k-12 is 75% female

What teh fuck are you talking about?

Yes it's EVEN HIGHER in elementary schools. So what?

If you took out shop and PE that number would be 90%

And old man you're a fucking teacher. If you could read well that would not have happened lol. I on the other hand have never met a reading comprehension test that i didn't max out.

Forum List

Back