Psaki refuses to answer how many White House staffers have tested positive recently.. finally just ask "why do you to know?"

No....I'm saying I don't trust anyone.
We used to get vaccinated in the 60s when I was a kid and when I was in the military later on....but then we discovered they were using the military to test their drugs and exposing them to nukes. Now they're testing their shit on all of us.
Right now it not a time to trust the government.
The fact the Wuhan lab even exists is testament to that fact.
And the staggering fact that the media/left don't even acknowledge that millions have died - and it was created in a lab!!!
They instead only know how to yell Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!!

No....I'm saying I don't trust anyone.
We used to get vaccinated in the 60s when I was a kid and when I was in the military later on....but then we discovered they were using the military to test their drugs and exposing them to nukes. Now they're testing their shit on all of us.
Right now it not a time to trust the government.
Ask yourself why it's so damned important to everyone that we all get free shots.
Who's making money off of it?
You better believe that somebody is.
Millions of us have had it and it protects us from the virus. You really are over thinking this.

POINT OF FACT.......

This virus was created in a lab in China....

Left response..... "er.... uh.... TRUUUUMP!!!!!!!! ANTI-VAXXERS!!!! REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Only for about six months, maybe

Where are you going with this Sue ? 6 months is buying us some breathing space and other jabs will come along soon and build on the original work.

Its not like buying a car and being disappointed with it. This is real life.

the people working on these vaccines are heroes and deserve our gratitude not carping.

What I'm seeing is that you feel that nothing this corrupt adm says should be questioned......even though it's clear as crystal that they're lying their asses off.
You are guilty of being a gullible moron who doesn't know right from wrong.
Anyone who thinks supporting leftists makes them smarter is simply retarded.
She asked what more specifically what information she was looking for, when she said number around people getting infected who have been vaccinated. She then just pointed out where that information is available..

Who have been watching too much Mud TV... Where is the evidence of corruption in this Admin... Don't point to a pundit or opinion piece, they make a living out of telling you something that you want to believe... Where is the evidence? Don't just say it i there, it isn't..

Calling people 'retarded' for have different opinions than you doesn't tell us anything about the people you were talking about but tells us about you...

What I'm seeing is that you feel that nothing this corrupt adm says should be questioned......even though it's clear as crystal that they're lying their asses off.
You are guilty of being a gullible moron who doesn't know right from wrong.
Anyone who thinks supporting leftists makes them smarter is simply retarded.
Please prove the "Crystal Clear" lying...

Know that lying is wilfully and knowing giving false information..

The fact the Wuhan lab even exists is testament to that fact.
And the staggering fact that the media/left don't even acknowledge that millions have died - and it was created in a lab!!!
They instead only know how to yell Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!! Trump!!
You know that lab leak is hypnotises with no actual proof..

It was pushed out to hide the dismal COVID response by another admin...

Even the Gain of Function stuff... Even the scientist Rand Paul was referring to said that research could in no way caused COVID pandemic...

China has blame but most for being incompetent and disorganised... The other shit comes Qanon...

Please prove the "Crystal Clear" lying...

Know that lying is wilfully and knowing giving false information..
It would be great if you folks would apply that same standard to Donald Trump.
But I'm not going to spend the next hour typing out all of the lies that the media and Democrats in Washington have been caught red-handed perpetrating. A couple of the whoppers are Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection and that the entire impeachment over the issue was a massive lie. The other lie was that Trump supposedly tried bribing Ukrainian officials when we have Joe Biden on video admitting to doing exactly that. Or the fact that Biden admitted he stole the presidency on another video. Then there's Russian Collusion and the claim that Trump is evil for wanting two scoops but it's okay for Biden to want the same thing.

Point being that you people will swallow any cock&bull story the press spews at us without question. You're just that retarded.

You know that lab leak is hypnotises with no actual proof..

It was pushed out to hide the dismal COVID response by another admin...

Even the Gain of Function stuff... Even the scientist Rand Paul was referring to said that research could in no way caused COVID pandemic...

China has blame but most for being incompetent and disorganised... The other shit comes Qanon...
Weird how the lab leak is the only rational possibility...yet you can't except it because the Chinese refuse to allow anyone to find out for sure how it happened.....so you claim that without any actual proof....which cannot be ascertained without their cooperation....you assume it's not a possibility.

Weird how you blame Trump for how the COVID response was handled...but the same prick responsible for the response (Dr Fauci) is still handling it for the Biden Adm. Doesn't that seem a bit suspicious to you? If he handled it so horribly....why is he still handling it?

And Gain of Function is supposed to be a way to get a headstart on treating viruses thru viral manipulation......unless you're an evil regime like Communist China using it as a way to develop bio-weapons.

The hypocrisy of this liar is shameless. A liar working for a stolen Administration. Meh! no surprises there.

1627342684715.png

Forum List

Back