What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Marxism

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mark Levine's book is selling like hotcakes! He gave an epic speech on Hannity

400,000 copies sold so far. The American people are rising up against Democrat Marxism.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He should write a book on American Fascism. It would be much closer to reality.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.
You really don't know anything about Levine other than what CNN tells you do you?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Two sides of the same totalitarian coin....You should know that.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why? Because Democrats are in power?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i happened to got a hold of Mark's phone number once

he must have accidentally hung up after accidentally saying: "ok, bye, weirdo"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That it is already a bestseller! :abgg2q.jpg:
Well of course it is. Trumpsters obediently swallow everything provided in their universe.

So the info I provided on him was correct. Thanks, but I already knew that.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where was I wrong?
Your depiction of him pumping up rage and paranoia for one. Exposing Marxism in the U.S. is informative and Levine reflects the frustration that many of US feel about the openly Marxist Democrats in power. Maybe you should get the book and come back when you are more properly informed. CNN is not informative.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your depiction of him pumping up rage and paranoia for one. Exposing Marxism in the U.S. is informative and Levine reflects the frustration that many of US feel about the openly Marxist Democrats in power. Maybe you should get the book and come back when you are more properly informed. CNN is not informative.
So you also admit that my background on him is correct. Even after you said that I "don't know anything about him".

Wow, you really screwed that one up, huh?

This is what happens when you allow your shallow ideology to turn you into a hypersensitive drama queen.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well of course it is. Trumpsters obediently swallow everything provided in their universe.

So the info I provided on him was correct. Thanks, but I already knew that.
Not the part where you lied. I pointed it out to you. Also, you continually confuse patriotic Americans as Trumpsters. It is actually Trump that is following American patriots, that's why he's so popular with such a large majority and that is why insignificant piss ants like you hate him so much, because you hate American patriots. Just like a good little MSM-fed Marxist.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not the part where you lied. I pointed it out to you. Also, you continually confuse patriotic Americans as Trumpsters. It is actually Trump that is following American patriots, that's why he's so popular with such a large majority and that is why insignificant piss ants like you hate him so much, because you hate American patriots. Just like a good little MSM-fed Marxist.
I can understand your embarrassment.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you also admit that my background on him is correct. Even after you said that I "don't know anything about him".

This is what happens when you allow your shallow ideology to turn you into a hypersensitive drama queen.

Your leftist indoctrination is complete. There is no longer one iota of critical thought left in that turnip that you call a brain.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score

We are not discussing Levine's work background we are discussing your depiction of his views and you obviously know little to nothing about that. Oh and, Hey Mac, 'funny faces' don't count as a retort. Do yourself a favor, get the book, read it and the hundreds of cross references he provides as something you know little about which is.....PROOF.

OP
Leo123

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your leftist indoctrination is complete. There is no longer one iota of critical thought left in that turnip that you call a brain.
Little 'Mackie' apparently likes his leftist indoctrination. It keeps him from learning new things.

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
Life, Liberty, and Levin. Is that supposed to be a joke?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List