So Democrats voted to force women into the draft essentially. You ok with that?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

I have no problem with a men's only draft and think it should remain that way.

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

Democrats are taking this equality bullshit too far.

I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

If women want to join the military, fine. No draft. No combat arms. Period

• Banned
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

I'm okay with women being subject to the draft. I'm okay with women being in combat, as long as standards for combat Soldiers are NOT relaxed.
Except they are relaxed. We have to deal with reality not wishful thinking

It can't be any worse than the abuse and rapes that women in the US armed forces are being subjected to by their fellow soldiers. How many people have been murdered at Fort Hood, over the sexual abuse of soldiers at that base?

We don’t have a draft. We have a volunteer army. That isn’t changing.

you’re welcome

p.s. Israeli women all go into the military. They do fine

Yep...women should be in the draft pool also. I've said this for decades. And even with the ignorance of the OP, women have been serving and dying and getting wounded and getting captured for a while now. Time to step up.

We don’t have a draft. We have a volunteer army. That isn’t changing.

you’re welcome

p.s. Israeli women all go into the military. They do fine
Israel doesn't invade a half dozen countries every few years like we do.

And the fact that you gave me a funny for wanting to protect women is fucked up.
One minute you call us chauvinist pigs and in the next breath you mock us for wanting to protect them from the horrors of war.

Fuck you

New Topics

Forum List

Back