Psaki refuses to answer how many White House staffers have tested positive recently.. finally just ask "why do you to know?"

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

Psaki does everything she can not to answer the question, then has the nerve to say "why do you need to know this information?"
It is a simple question that deserves an answer. Especially when we find that Biden has made no requirements for staffers to get vaccinated... surprising to say the least, after he made an off hand suggestion it become mandatory nationwide and have people go door to door and check.

More - FOR THEE, NOT FOR ME

Filthy virus infested Dems traveling the country without masks putting the vice president and speaker of the House at risk and dumb ass Psaki doesn't think its a question that should be asked??

Psaki does everything she can not to answer the question, then has the nerve to say "why do you need to know this information?"
It is a simple question that deserves an answer. Especially when we find that Biden has made no requirements for staffers to get vaccinated... surprising to say the least, after he made an off hand suggestion it become mandatory nationwide and have people go door to door and check.

Wow. Just answer the damn question, Bitch, so everyone knows what's going on and who to avoid.

Worse, Psaki LIES and says that most people vaxed are asymptomatic. Most people PERIOD, vaxed or not are asymptomatic.

This is who is running the fucking country?

Maybe the reporter should have told her that we need to ensure that any staffers that die from Covid don't keep voting Democrat for the next 100 years....

Whats the problem,...

She asked why she was asking and then she showed a better place to get the information...

Sorry, I know you want to have gotcha politics. She pointed her to the best plaace to get the best information...
This might not be good for ratings but this Admin is not worried as much about TV ratings and more about running a country..
This is how a professional behaves..

Have people go door to door offering the vaccine, dope.

If you've had the vaccine you're going to test positive most likely.
You put that shit in your body....you're going to trigger a positive as long as the test is highly sensitive....too sensitive to be realistic.

Dummycraps are using positive tests as a weapon now. They trying to bully people into doing what they want thru threats and intimidation......just like they always have since Jim Crow days.

No one is lying to you, dope. You’re just too dumb to understand. That Dunning-Kruger is kicking your ass.
If you think nobody is lying to us then your TDS is in full force and you're a poster child for The Dunning-Kruger Effect. You think that just voting Democrat makes you more gifted than Trumpsters.

If you think nobody is lying to us then your TDS is in full force and you're a poster child for The Dunning-Kruger Effect. You think that just voting Democrat makes you more gifted than Trumpsters.
mud,

You can't help yourself... You have bought in too much... There was no lying in this video... She didn't answer the question the question directly as it wasn't useful to the general public... She pointed to the real scientific data...

This is how a competent administration acts, no throwing out unproven cures, no disinfectant suggestions... Just simple messaging back to the CDC... This is called keeping on message. Notice how she doesn't spend every second day trying to interpet wht the President said in a tweet, simple stuff...

Now I know you will find this frustrating cause you think an administration should be filled with chaos... Guees what most Americas don't want that and that is what they are getting...

mud,

You can't help yourself... You have bought in too much... There was no lying in this video... She didn't answer the question the question directly as it wasn't useful to the general public... She pointed to the real scientific data...

This is how a competent administration acts, no throwing out unproven cures, no disinfectant suggestions... Just simple messaging back to the CDC... This is called keeping on message. Notice how she doesn't spend every second day trying to interpet wht the President said in a tweet, simple stuff...

Now I know you will find this frustrating cause you think an administration should be filled with chaos... Guees what most Americas don't want that and that is what they are getting...
What I'm seeing is that you feel that nothing this corrupt adm says should be questioned......even though it's clear as crystal that they're lying their asses off.
You are guilty of being a gullible moron who doesn't know right from wrong.
Anyone who thinks supporting leftists makes them smarter is simply retarded.

Yesterday Biden's appearance.... by numerous estimates - less than 500 people were there.
The White House releases a press statement saying there were 3000.
And on Youtube that was showing the event live... at no time did the number of people watching exceed 500.

No wonder the left media only talks about Trump

What I'm seeing is that you feel that nothing this corrupt adm says should be questioned......even though it's clear as crystal that they're lying their asses off.
You are guilty of being a gullible moron who doesn't know right from wrong.
Anyone who thinks supporting leftists makes them smarter is simply retarded.
Leading statesmen like Ron desantis and Kay Ivey are urging folk to get the vax. So is heavyweight pundit Sean Hannity. Are you saying they are corrupt ?

Leading statesmen like Ron desantis and Kay Ivey are urging folk to get the vax. So is heavyweight pundit Sean Hannity. Are you saying they are corrupt ?
No....I'm saying I don't trust anyone.
We used to get vaccinated in the 60s when I was a kid and when I was in the military later on....but then we discovered they were using the military to test their drugs and exposing them to nukes. Now they're testing their shit on all of us.
Right now it not a time to trust the government.
Ask yourself why it's so damned important to everyone that we all get free shots.
Who's making money off of it?
You better believe that somebody is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back