Proving NIST wrong about their 9/11 conclusions.

One thing for sure....there are powerful individuals who should be behind bars, and I don't mean Paul Manafort or Michael Cohen. And these people will do anything to keep that from happening, including setting off WW-3.

Dude you're preaching to the choir,the thing that astounds me how all these stupid fuck sheep actually think there is a difference in the two parties and that they are not both corrupt and actually believe our government agencies are looking out for them and they seriously think they live in a free country and dont get it how 9/11 was used to start the ball rolling for the destruction of our cvil libertys is no matter how much evidence you give the,they ignore it that politicians ESPECIALLY presidents get away with crimes that WE go to jail for if we commit those same crimes INCLUDING murder.:rolleyes:

they are so fucking stupid they never have answers for the fact there has NEVER been a president put behind bars for crimes far worse than anything the majority of people on death row have been sent to jail for.:rolleyes: you would think they wouldnt possibly be THAT stupid to get it that there wouldnt have been at LEAST a hafl dozen or so that broke the law while in office that if thiis was a free country and there was not one different law for them than there is for us that at LEAST some of them would have gone to jail.:cuckoo:

yet they always got off scott free and the current recent ones as well do being the clintons,bushs,Obamas all committed crimes worse than anything those prisoners on death row ever did but are roaming the streets free as a bird because THEY are iimmune from prosecution because the the major power players being powerful lawyers and judges are there to protect them from ever being prosecuted for their crimes.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo: I have NEVER thankfully met anybody in REAL life who believes that bullshit,just these stupid fucks on the NET have YOU?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's funny how so many can't tie together how 911 was used to strip away the rights and freedoms of the american idiots The disbelievers are the ones with weak minds easily lead by bogus gov. bs put out there on purpose to help the sheep keep their loving believe in hte Gov. system. If not can you imagine the distrust if ppl finally saw the truth they couldn't hold power any longer . Why do you think they keep pushing how this is all a fake lie when in reality there are tons of facts that prove this was an inside job.

The same dumbass believe the Government is so interested inn their health lmfao those Elites don't give a fk if you flop over dead this minutes.

Grand Jury to Hear 9/11 Evidence: An Interview with the Lawyers Who Made It Happen

Beyond Misinformation
Beyond Misinformation: What Science Says about the Destruction of World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7is AE911Truth’s comprehensive, 50-page guide to the World Trade Center evidence.

Filled with carefully compiled information, analysis, and references to dozens of scholarly papers and videos, Beyond Misinformationis both the perfect place to start one’s research and a valuable resource for those already immersed in the subject.

Help AE911Truth educate architects, engineers, and the public by sharing and distributing Beyond Misinformationin your community.

Visit Store / Free Download

when in reality there are tons of facts that prove this was an inside job.

Did vaccines make you stupid? Or is failure to get vaccinated to blame?

I don't do vaccines dumbass that's you which explains why you are a dumbass on this topic as well LOL...

WTC 7 Evaluation is a study at the University of Alaska Fairbanks using finite element modeling to evaluate the possible causes of World Trade Center Building 7's collapse. Visit WTC7 to view the most recent information about the study.

Dr. Leroy Hulsey gave the following update on March 27, 2018:

To all who have been following the University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7:

First, I would like to thank you for your interest in and support of the study.

We had planned to release our findings for public review early this year. However, research often takes unexpected turns, and the more complicated the problem, the more difficult it is to predict the completion date. We are still in the process of studying hypothetical collapse mechanisms and attempting to simulate the building’s failure. Our goal is to determine, with a high degree of confidence, the sequence of failures that may have caused the observed collapse and to rule out those mechanisms that could not have caused the observed collapse.

We will release our findings for public review when we are sure we fully understand the mechanisms that are likely to have caused the observed collapse and those that clearly did not occur and could not have caused the observed collapse. We expect to publish our findings later this year, but we will refrain from naming a completion date, given the unpredictability of the research process.

Again, we thank you for your interest in our study and we appreciate your patience as we strive to bring a truly scientific answer to the important question of how WTC 7 collapsed on September 11, 2001.

Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey

Chair, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering

University of Alaska Fairbanks

Grand Jury to Hear 9/11 Evidence: An Interview with the Lawyers Who Made It Happen

BEFORE THE
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
AND THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

SUPPLEMENT TO FIRST AMENDED
PETITION TO REPORT FEDERAL CRIMES
CONCERNING 9/11 TO SPECIAL GRAND JURY OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE TO
GRAND JURY PURSUANT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION
AND 18 U.S.C. § 3332(a):

SUMMARY OF PERSONS, COMPANIES, AND ENTITIES WHO MAY HAVE
MATERIAL INFORMATION RELATED TO THE FEDERAL CRIMES REPORTED
BY THE LAWYERS’ COMMITTEE FOR 9/11 INQUIRY,INC.

NAMES AND IDENTIFYING INFORMATION REDACTED VERSION
(Unredacted version will also be submitted to the United States Attorney)

BY THE LAWYERS’ COMMITTEE FOR 9/11 INQUIRY, INC.Dated: February11, 2019
https://www.ae911truth.org/images/PDFs/LC-Redacted-Petition-Supplement-021419.pdf

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 ‘Names Names’ of Who May Have Blown Up Towers
As TFTP reported, a monumental step forward in the relentless pursuit of 9/11 truth took place in December when a United States Attorney agreed to comply with federal law requiring submission to a Special Grand Jury of evidence that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers. Now, the group behind the submission, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, announced the filing of a “petition supplement” naming persons who may have information related to the use of said explosives.

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 'Names Names' of Who May Have Blown Up Towers

the shills that have penetrated this site and the Bush.Obama dupes will of course like clockwork,do this in defeat after you and misterbeal owned their sorry asses-:scared1:

thats a given.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I don't do vaccines

I know, your idiocy is both wide and deep.
Like your poop chute from where the Uncle Sam dildo is jammed up it ?

Bless your heart.

Does that remind you of what you did last weekend?
Yeah when my wife dressed up as Uncle Sam.
s-l1000.jpg

That's a man, baby!

Your wife? Hilarious! You do know that there is software I can use to identify the source of that image.

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 ‘Names Names’ of Who May Have Blown Up Towers
As TFTP reported, a monumental step forward in the relentless pursuit of 9/11 truth took place in December when a United States Attorney agreed to comply with federal law requiring submission to a Special Grand Jury of evidence that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers. Now, the group behind the submission, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, announced the filing of a “petition supplement” naming persons who may have information related to the use of said explosives.

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 'Names Names' of Who May Have Blown Up Towers
-----------------------

From your linked article:

"...contains 15 different categories of persons..."

The headline is a bald-faced lie, just like you normally post. SSDD!

That's a man, baby!

Your wife? Hilarious! You do know that there is software I can use to identify the source of that image.
Software - like right-clicking your mouse and selecting Google search image ? Wow that's high-tech...I think you can do that free at the library.

It's a Halloween costume you stupid twit! My software took about 2 seconds to find and prove you are lying fucktard!

http://soledesign.us/uncle-sam-halloween-costume.html

That's a man, baby!

Software - like right-clicking your mouse and selecting Google search image ? Wow that's high-tech...I think you can do that free at the library.

It's a Halloween costume you stupid twit! My software took about 2 seconds to find and prove you are lying fucktard!

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 "Names Names" of Who May Have Blown Up Towers

That's a man, baby!

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 "Names Names" of Who May Have Blown Up Towers

Posting the same lies again and again doesn't get you any points. Who are the names? The article says categories.

I guess actually reading for comprehension exceeded your third grade education.

No fire did this. It's obvious to everyone who isn't
either lying or blind.

No. A plane flying into the building next door caused part of the WTC to collapse into WTC 7 making it structural compromised. The fires did the rest.

So why doesn't NIST just release the data to the public then to PROVE it? Why make it top secret? Why is knowing HOW fires did the rest a risk to public safety? It would seem to me, NOT KNOWING is a risk to public safety.

IT is a fact; since 9/11, no buildings have been redesigned for structural integrity. The only redesigns are to make them be able to evacuate quicker.

IOW, the engineering community KNOWS NIST is complicit in the conspiracy when it redacted it's final data on the collapse for absolutely NO GOOD REASON, and thus, never changed the way society has built steel structured high rises to this day.

This only thing our side of the debate respects is HARD EVIDENCE, which if you had payed attention to the last half dozen or so posts, you would know you are on a losing side. You don't present any, because there isn't any.

READ IT AND WEEP;

http://cryptome.org/wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf

If you actually believe that I thought people would think she was really my wife, you're way worse off than I first thought. And CIA is definitely out the window - they hire people out of universities.

What the fuck does the CIA have to do with it?

If you are that stupid, I can't help you. All I will do is expose you for the fraud you are!

Posting the same lies again and again doesn't get you any points. Who are the names? The article says categories.

I guess actually reading fro comprehension exceeded your third grade education.
There's been no grand jury yet genius.
Man you're clueless.

Why is it a secret? The article says it names names. Who did it? The Grand jury will probably get a big belly laugh out of it!

If you actually believe that I thought people would think she was really my wife, you're way worse off than I first thought. And CIA is definitely out the window - they hire people out of universities.

What the fuck does the CIA have to do with it?

If you are that stupid, I can't help you. All I will do is expose you for the fraud you are!
the-cognitive-dissonance-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

I guess actually reading fro comprehension exceeded your third grade education.
There's been no grand jury yet genius.
Man you're clueless.

Why is it a secret? The article says it names names. Who did it? The Grand jury will probably get a big belly laugh out of it!
We are talking about things that could provoke wars, mass terrorism, both foreign and domestic.

If folks are convicted, they need to be quietly arrested so as not cause entire power structures to crumble, civilizations to fracture, and wars to flare up.

We are talking about psychopaths here. The same folks that have had us at war for over two decades all for the sake of a buck.

This shit is real, yet your MSM, corporate CFR propaganda hasn't covered it, dosn't that make you wonder why?

I think the question over why all these sites were shadow banned from the social media has now been answered.

Forum List

Back