Proving NIST wrong about their 9/11 conclusions.

It's a Halloween costume you stupid twit! My software took about 2 seconds to find and prove you are lying fucktard!
If you actually believe that I thought people would think she was really my wife, you're way worse off than I first thought. And CIA is definitely out the window - they hire people out of universities.

What the fuck does the CIA have to do with it?

If you are that stupid, I can't help you. All I will do is expose you for the fraud you are!
the-cognitive-dissonance-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is another shill that has penetrated this site.proof in the pudding same as toddsterparrot,he endorces the magic bullet theory of the warren commission same as him.:iyfyus.jpg: these Langley employees handlers are getting desperate sending them here to troll as they have.LOL

Last edited:
Posting the same lies again and again doesn't get you any points. Who are the names? The article says categories.

I guess actually reading fro comprehension exceeded your third grade education.
There's been no grand jury yet genius.
Man you're clueless.

Why is it a secret? The article says it names names. Who did it? The Grand jury will probably get a big belly laugh out of it!

Who has the third grade reading comprehension? I don't think you read the document linked in post # 31

That PDF doesn't copy and paste very well, I don't feel like editing it b/c you are too lazy to click it and read it, but here, pg. 11

"Some of these entities are:1)Redstone Arsenal, U.S. Army, Huntsville, Alabama, whichhas been reported to have worked with thermate including in grenades. Redstone is considered by some to house the most exclusive and elite explosives and munitions school in the U.S.2) Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL),which has been reported as one location where explosive sol-gel nano-thermites were developed by government scientists. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory tested and analyzedsol-gel nano-thermites at least as early as 1999.3) Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), whichis one location where scientists are reported to have researched and developed a super military grade nano-thermite called Super Thermite.4) Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head, Maryland (NSWC-IH), whichis the most prominent U.S.center for nano-thermitic technology. NSWC-IH hired certain prominent government and military contractors.5) One of the NSWC-IH contractors, a DOD and Homeland Security contractor,is reported to have expertise in thermite relatedtechnologies. This companyis reported to have developed and evaluated nano-thermite research proposals for the military and other military contractors, and developed and formulated nano-thermites directly. One of its subsidiariesreportedly did research on the ignition of nano-thermites using lasers.6) Another of the NSWC-IH contractorsmanages or co-manages technology experts from the five National Laboratories, including LLNL, for the Dept. of Energy and advertises its specialization in nanocomposite coatings. "

That's a man, baby!

Your wife? Hilarious! You do know that there is software I can use to identify the source of that image.
Software - like right-clicking your mouse and selecting Google search image ? Wow that's high-tech...I think you can do that free at the library.

It's a Halloween costume you stupid twit! My software took about 2 seconds to find and prove you are lying fucktard!

http://soledesign.us/uncle-sam-halloween-costume.html
Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 "Names Names" of Who May Have Blown Up Towers
The Free Thought Police? What a loony site.

That's a man, baby!

Your wife? Hilarious! You do know that there is software I can use to identify the source of that image.
Software - like right-clicking your mouse and selecting Google search image ? Wow that's high-tech...I think you can do that free at the library.

Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 "Names Names" of Who May Have Blown Up Towers

In short you just admitted he took you to school and owned you,that you cant refute what he put in front of you.good job.that didnt hurt one bit now did it to admit you were proven wrong?:2up::itsok::itsok:

That's a man, baby!

In short you just admitted he took you to school and owned you,that you cant refute what he put in front of you.good job.that didnt hurt one bit now did it to admit you were proven wrong?:2up::itsok::itsok:
Straight up engineering says it was a design flaw the made them collapse. The design is no longer used.

Straight up engineering says it was a design flaw the made them collapse. The design is no longer used.
Which raises motive issues, like why did Silverstein purchase a property filled with design flaws ? Maybe because the Port Authority couldn't afford the billions it was going to cost to remove the asbestos and upgrade the fireproofing ? So how could a private owner afford it ? Maybe by taking out a $7 billion insurance policy "in case of terrorist attacks" ?

I suspect Angelo to be a non-American troll...

thats ALWAYS your rebuttel when you cant refute our evidence troll. Insult when backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.
No, simply made by observation. Telltale signs.

Now, to your continued conspiratorial beliefs regarding 9/11, you are wrong, and evidence contrary to yours has always been ignored. You fall head first into any conspiracy thrown out there, repeating crap, even when it has elements different from the previous crap you repeated, never even recognizing it. The truth would set you free, but you don’t want to be set free.
Now, commence with your disparaging remarks, I know they are coming. It’s like a clock.

No, simply made by observation. Telltale signs.

Now, to your continued conspiratorial beliefs regarding 9/11, you are wrong, and evidence contrary to yours has always been ignored. You fall head first into any conspiracy thrown out there, repeating crap, even when it has elements different from the previous crap you repeated, never even recognizing it. The truth would set you free, but you don’t want to be set free.
Now, commence with your disparaging remarks, I know they are coming. It’s like a clock.
tick tock
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

this shill had his handlers send him here in no time flat to troll this thread. he does that all the time in the JFK assassination threads as well,he ALWAYS defends the versions of the government no matter HOW absurd they are,he is well paid obviously by his bosses at Langley.
He wishes he was CIA.

Well he works for the government thats obvious,he would never come back so often for his constant ass beatings he suffers day after day week after week FREE.thats not going to happen.LOL he always starts making up lies when he cant refute the evidence so you know he is not just a brainwashed bush/obama dupe like depoto for example.

what are your thoughts on Trump? you think he is any different than Bush or Obama and believes in the constitution? at first i thought he was but IMO he is a very clever wolf in sheeps clothing. If he was for us,WHY has he not done what our last great and REAL president who was the last one that followed the constitution JFK,why has he followed the same path that all the other evil corrupt presidents since him have and not reinstate JFK's executive order to ban the fed or WHY has he shown no interest whatsover in getting rid of the CIA? I want to be wrong and hope that he is just wrapped up and fighting our government and that he does that within two years but come on,all it takes is a single stroke of the pin in just a few minutes.:rolleyes:

I am afraid some of the alternative media i follow are telling the truth about him that a lot of americans dont want to see,that he is no different than Bush or Obama and is just an actor playing a role. I havent seen him come out and support a new independent investigation or get behind those lawyers lawsuit they have against the government in their case on 9/11.:mad:

I have been saying this for years and until Trump DOES those things i mentioned,I am afraid it is the truth which is there is no hope for either america or the future of the world as long as we have this corrupt one party system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a voice in the outcome of the elections,that until w get an INDEPENDENT in office,nothing will ever change as it has not the last several decades. the ONLY reason Kennedy got in office after all is because the ELITE made a mistake,his father was evil and corrupt and they thought he would be a chip off the old block but he was NOTHING like his father though. which was not the case with Bush jr obviously.

the elite will never allow and will always make sure that a RINO like ron paul not part of the establishment or an independent such as gary johnson who has a lot of the same visions as paul,that they NEVER get elected and as i said that is the ONLY way things will EVER change for the better and around the world.

Stop fantasizing about my ass, silly queer.

... he works for the government ...
And you don't want to deal with any them
above this level. If someone with connections
decides to make you a target, they can destroy you...even if you're a general- ask Flynn.

That knock at your door......it's a CIA kill squad. Buh-Bye!
Haha. You wish don't you Mr Scary Obama-clown avatar dude ?
They love me. I help connect all sorts of dots for them.
You realize that most people signed onto it because they love this country right ? I would guess most CIA agents are very smart, very patriotic and hate the ones operating in the dark side. Everything you hear from me is already out there.

Which raises motive issues, like why did Silverstein purchase a property filled with design flaws ? Maybe because the Port Authority couldn't afford the billions it was going to cost to remove the asbestos and upgrade the fireproofing ? So how could a private owner afford it ? Maybe by taking out a $7 billion insurance policy "in case of terrorist attacks" ?
Even if we bought the "design flaws" argument, it might work for tower one and two, but they are still constructing them like building seven. Tax Man will ignore seven, like they all do.

Then, if they don't ignore seven, they will tell you that NIST tells us in their report that it was just a structural collapse due to fire.

What they do NOT say, or know, is that the history on this has been deleted. NIST came out with two previous reports with data and computer modeling to explain the collapse, BOTH were peer reviewed and found lacking, and did it did not adequately explain the collapse. As NO steel constructed high rise of that construction has ever collapsed due to fire.

So what did they do with their third try so the folks at the various prestigious engineering firms and colleges like MIT could NOT do a peer review of their work and shoddy explanation?

Well, naturally, they classified they data. . .

http://cryptome.org/wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf

. . . and to this day, well educated architects and engineers KNOW the whole thing is a hoax, and continue to design steel frame structures just like WTC 7.

tfw-wtc-7_c_7245220.jpg

ron.jpg

1-wtc7grenfell.jpg
building-7-mash-up2.jpg
11800456_10153627191095628_3932730795295318583_n1.jpg

THE MAGAZINE OF THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY europhysics news

SEE PAGE 21.

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

page 21

The flaws were not seen until the building fell down.

Even if we bought the "design flaws" argument, it might work for tower one and two, but they are still constructing them like building seven. Tax Man will ignore seven, like they all do.

Then, if they don't ignore seven, they will tell you that NIST tells us in their report that it was just a structural collapse due to fire.

What they do NOT say, or know, is that the history on this has been deleted. NIST came out with two previous reports with data and computer modeling to explain the collapse, BOTH were peer reviewed and found lacking, and did it did not adequately explain the collapse. As NO steel constructed high rise of that construction has ever collapsed due to fire.

So what did they do with their third try so the folks at the various prestigious engineering firms and colleges like MIT could NOT do a peer review of their work and shoddy explanation?

Well, naturally, they classified they data. . .

http://cryptome.org/wtc-nist-wtc7-no.pdf

. . . and to this day, well educated architects and engineers KNOW the whole thing is a hoax, and continue to design steel frame structures just like WTC 7.

tfw-wtc-7_c_7245220.jpg

ron.jpg

1-wtc7grenfell.jpg
building-7-mash-up2.jpg
11800456_10153627191095628_3932730795295318583_n1.jpg

THE MAGAZINE OF THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY europhysics news

SEE PAGE 21.

Like 7 yes but not like the twin towers. They used a new system of support that was a single source.

I suspect Angelo to be a non-American troll...
Is that supposed to make me an FBI target asshole ?

You may not be an FBI target.....you're definitely an asshole.
That's what your girlfriend tells me.

Don't sell yourself short, everyone tells you you're an asshole.
Actually your girlfriend says you're the biggest asshole.
( but I have the biggest cucumber )

Forum List

Back