Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

The rally was organized by Reichtard, the Biden voter.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

Your ignorance knows no boundaries...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

Former member did something that the group disavowed and in your mind that defines the group?

Trump used to be a dem. Does that mean that his actions today, define the Democratic Party? LOL!!!!

That is fucking stupid.
They didn't disavow of the Unite the Right rally until someone on the right murdered a counter-protester.

Quite true.

He organized the event and the Proud Boys were fine with it until Blob supporters started beating and killing people. They were okay with the Nazi slogan shouting Tiki-Torch parade.

They were not ok with it. THey had nothing to do with it.

And your strongest, indeed so far ONLY evidence, is a man who was thrown out of the Proud BOys, for ws associations.

That is insanely backwards logic.
You're fucking deranged, con. :cuckoo:

You've already been shown a Proud Boy co-sponsored Unite the Right. You've been shown Proud Boys participated in the racist rally. You've been shown the Proud Boys founder knew that and went along with it until a rightwingnut ran over 19 protesters and murdered one of them.

Now you’re just stuck in absolute denial mode.

Oh, a couple pages ago the claim was he was "THE ORGANIZER? and now he is just one of the "co-sponsors"?

And that guy was thrown out of the Proud BOys, for his association with ws, which is counter to the Proud Boys mission statement.

So, that is some weak ass shit you go there.

What is your second strongest evidence? Cause after all, if they really are a nation wide organization, doing all this terrible stuff, you should have no problem finding additional evidence of it, right?
You're lying again, con.

Kessler was not thrown out for associations with white supremacists. He was thrown out because an event he co-sponsored led to murder.

Link.
Already posted.

I didn't see it. Was it one of those links of just some other lib making the same unsupported allegations?

Cause, I know in your mind, that is proof, but in the real world, it just means there are two of you. And we knew that.
My post is still there with the link. You're always welcome to go back and look at it.

I understand. You are afraid to repost it, because you know it is bullshit.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my post is still there. You're brain-dead to think I'm afraid of a post that anyone here can read. :cuckoo:

Sooooo, post it. Or show that you are afraid.
Are you hard of reading? It's already posted.

Got it. It's bullshit and you are afraid to repost it.

The Proud BOys are not ws. and even the liberals that insist they are, know they are not.

We can tell by the evasive way you try to pretend to make you case, while being afraid to actually MAKE the case.

you smear them, because they oppose you, not because they do anything wrong.

You people are vile like that.
They just organize white supremacist events.

Yes or no, are they vigilantes?

Serious claims require serious evidence.

They are quite bad at being white supremacists, letting all races participate. I have not yet heard of a racial supremacist organization where people of the inferior races are allowed to become leaders.

Perhaps. But a member of their organization organized a rally tht had plenty of neo nazis.

Plenty of democrats are members of the death cults - Antifa and BLM. Their current front-runner can not even condemn these organizations, too many extremist ideologues in the party.

I think it's time to shut it down.

Be that as it may...a member of the Proud boys organized a march that featured a bunch of neo nazis.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

Former member did something that the group disavowed and in your mind that defines the group?

Trump used to be a dem. Does that mean that his actions today, define the Democratic Party? LOL!!!!

That is fucking stupid.
They didn't disavow of the Unite the Right rally until someone on the right murdered a counter-protester.

Quite true.

He organized the event and the Proud Boys were fine with it until Blob supporters started beating and killing people. They were okay with the Nazi slogan shouting Tiki-Torch parade.

And your strongest, indeed so far ONLY evidence, is a man who was thrown out of the Proud BOys, for ws associations.

You've already been shown a Proud Boy co-sponsored Unite the Right. You've been shown Proud Boys participated in the racist rally. You've been shown the Proud Boys founder knew that and went along with it until a rightwingnut ran over 19 protesters and murdered one of them.

Oh, a couple pages ago the claim was he was "THE ORGANIZER? and now he is just one of the "co-sponsors"?

And that guy was thrown out of the Proud BOys, for his association with ws, which is counter to the Proud Boys mission statement.

What is your second strongest evidence? Cause after all, if they really are a nation wide organization, doing all this terrible stuff, you should have no problem finding additional evidence of it, right?
You're lying again, con.

Kessler was not thrown out for associations with white supremacists. He was thrown out because an event he co-sponsored led to murder.

Link.
Already posted.

I didn't see it. Was it one of those links of just some other lib making the same unsupported allegations?

Cause, I know in your mind, that is proof, but in the real world, it just means there are two of you. And we knew that.
My post is still there with the link. You're always welcome to go back and look at it.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my post is still there. You're brain-dead to think I'm afraid of a post that anyone here can read. :cuckoo:

The Proud BOys are not ws. and even the liberals that insist they are, know they are not.

We can tell by the evasive way you try to pretend to make you case, while being afraid to actually MAKE the case.

They are quite bad at being white supremacists, letting all races participate. I have not yet heard of a racial supremacist organization where people of the inferior races are allowed to become leaders.

Perhaps. But a member of their organization organized a rally tht had plenty of neo nazis.

Plenty of democrats are members of the death cults - Antifa and BLM. Their current front-runner can not even condemn these organizations, too many extremist ideologues in the party.

Be that as it may...a member of the Proud boys organized a march that featured a bunch of neo nazis.

Cool story, As you can see, I am very, very interested.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

I'm not reposting it because I don't take orders from you. If you want to read it, go read it. Again, my post is still there. And if there was something in my post I was "afraid" of, YOU would be reposting my post.

As far as the Proud Boys, they've spent the last couple of years trying to polish their image after the Heyer murder and after McInnes legal issues.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

1. They have not organized any white supremacy events. YOu are a filthy liar.

2. Self Defense is not vigilantism. So, no, they are not vigilantes. Though, if you dem keep ordering the police to stand down, vigilantism is coming. You do realize that, right?

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

At some level, she has to know her smears are bullshit.

What are we to do, with people who pretend to be deadly serious about complete bullshit?

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

Really? I heard he was only a "co-sponsor" and I can't get any numbers on out of how many co-sponsors.

And that was ONE GUY, who was fairly quickly an EX-MEMBER as he was kicked out of the Proud Boys.

So, if that is your strongest evidence, that the proud boys are ws, is that they kicked a ws out of their membership,

that is you failing. BADLY.

REALLY BADLY.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

I'm not reposting it because I don't take orders from you. If you want to read it, go read it. Again, my post is still there. And if there was something in my post I was "afraid" of, YOU would be reposting my post.

As far as the Proud Boys, they've spent the last couple of years trying to polish their image after the Heyer murder and after McInnes legal issues.

They stood up to you people and you used your power to persecute and smear them.

That they push back, and are not cowed by your bullying, and oppression, is brave and deserves support and praise.

That you use your side's own smear campaign as evidence against them, just shows that you have no soul.

I thought the leader was some black guy they installed to look less racist? Oh well, I'm sure you'll figure out what sounds best regardless of truthfulness and post that.

Anyway, the proud boys organized the riot, the tiki torch parade, and violence ensued--as it always does with blob supporters

Go and read the article, The Proud Boys did NOT organize Charlottesville, and they did not even attend. They said they wanted to distance themselves from the white supremacy movement.

I don't want to defend them, but I just absolutely think it is wrong to condemn anyone for what other people do, when it was not with the first person's support. On the other hand, DeBlazio closed down Fifth Avenue and painted BLM on the street in front of the Trump Tower. BLM is an equally violent and hateful group (arguably more) and you have democrats actively backing them.
Sure they did.

I don't know why you guys keep arguing otherwise.

Because it's a lie..... Pretty simple.

Jo

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

2. Self Defense is not vigilantism. So, no, they are not vigilantes. Though, if you dem keep ordering the police to stand down, vigilantism is coming. You do realize that, right?

1. Yes they did.
2. Vigilantism is not self defense.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

Really? I heard he was only a "co-sponsor" and I can't get any numbers on out of how many co-sponsors.

And that was ONE GUY, who was fairly quickly an EX-MEMBER as he was kicked out of the Proud Boys.

So, if that is your strongest evidence, that the proud boys are ws, is that they kicked a ws out of their membership,

REALLY BADLY.

So the Proud Boys did sponsor it. Thanks for contradicting yourself from earlier when you said they didn't.
The truth always catches up to you. Remember that as you continuously lie.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

1. Yes they did.
2. Vigilantism is not self defense.

1. No, they didn't. You are lying.

2. Correct. What they are doing is not vigilantism. Walking somewhere, even if walking along side of a conservative speaker, and defending themselves when attacked by marxist mobs, is self defense, not vigilantism.

3. Your primary "evidence" has been refuted. Do you have anything else? After all, if they are a nation wide ws movement, engaged in regular violence, as you claim, there should be more than that one example to back up your claim. So, what else you got?

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

REALLY BADLY.

So the Proud Boys did sponsor it. Thanks for contradicting yourself from earlier when you said they didn't.

They, is a plural word indicating the group as a whole. ONE GUY, who was soon to be kicked out of the organization, does not define the group.

Your pretense it does, is you knowingly being dishonest, to smear a group.

Why are you engaged in dishonest tactics? It is as though you know your claim is false.

So, your strongest evidence that they are ws, is that kicked out a ws out of their organization.

YOu got anything else? After all, if they are a nation wide ws group, as you claim there must be more.

So, what else you got?

The Proud Boys just seem really, really, REALLY gay to me.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

People who stand up to mobs, are the opposite of "gay". And everyone knows it.;

EVERYONE.

Sounds like you're taking that personally. I can see why.

Lady. This, "you must be a closet case" might have been clever when some lib first did it, back in whenever.

NOw, you are just a monkey throwing shit at a wall, hoping something sticks.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

REALLY BADLY.

They, is a plural word indicating the group as a whole. ONE GUY, who was soon to be kicked out of the organization, does not define the group.

Why are you engaged in dishonest tactics? It is as though you know your claim is false.

So, your strongest evidence that they are ws, is that kicked out a ws out of their organization.

YOu got anything else? After all, if they are a nation wide ws group, as you claim there must be more.

So, what else you got?

The group organized a hate fest and threw the single person under the bus when the violence and killing starts--as it always does with blob supporters.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

REALLY BADLY.

So, what else you got?

The group organized a hate fest and threw the single person under the bus when the violence and killing starts--as it always does with blob supporters.

If they really were opposed to the guy organizing it, he would have been kicked out immediately after starting to put together the hate fest.

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

REALLY BADLY.

So, what else you got?

I've seen nothing to support that set of assumptions.

My other point stands. Is this all you have? Cause ONE guy who was kicked out, is a pretty weak case by itself.

Surely if they are a nation wide organization of Evul ws, you must have tons of other, and much better evidence.

NEXT!!!

That is fucking stupid.

Quite true.

You're lying again, con.

Link.
Already posted.

LOLOL

REALLY BADLY.

So, what else you got?

If they really were opposed to the guy organizing it, he would have been kicked out immediately after starting to put together the hate fest.

Immediately? How quickly did they know he was even doing it? it's not like the local governments would have called up the Proud Boys to let them know what was going on. How quickly was it clear that it was a "hate fest"? THe stated reason for the rally was historical statues, hardly a topic limited to ws.

My point stands. This example is, at best weak shit. Surely if they are a nation wide ws organization, you must have much more and much better examples.

What else to you have?

NEXT!

Forum List

Back