Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?
so youre saying white nationalists love Biden because he kneels to BLM.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

White nationalists, like most democrats are not the most rational people. I suppose being racist is enough for them.

NINTCHDBPICT000603878445.jpg

White nationalists, like most democrats are not the most rational people. I suppose being racist is enough for them.

NINTCHDBPICT000603878445.jpg
did you see..

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

Don't know but I think when 'gay' boys start getting involved in politics on anything other than 'gay' issues, they become confused then we become confused.

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Don't know but I think when 'gay' boys start getting involved in politics on anything other than 'gay' issues, they become confused then we become confused.

Gay boys? Is that the organization where you volunteer as a sub for BBC?

GO with that.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the white nationalist leader behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

GO with that.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.

GO with that.

The rally was organized by Reichtard, the Biden voter.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

GO with that.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

You're either incredibly mis-informed or lying.

Or both.

The Proud Boys are a drinking club. While I've got no problem with them beyond the same problem I have with most modern young men (fag clothes, hair and mannerisms), they are not soldiers. They also seem to be an engineered part of the current political theater. That said, if it came down to Antifa vs. the Proud Boys, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the PB's to defeat the domestic terrorists. Mostly they seem to be a gag organization.

GO with that.

Are you talking about the "lady" and the black guy where attacking statues and then the people trying to defend the statues with such things like lighting a hair spray bottle on fire and using as a torch to burn people? The "lady" deserved to be ran over as did the flame thrower----------if we had been beating back these leftist animals for the flags, then the statutes--they wouldn't burning down cities now.

GO with that.

Are you talking about the "lady" and the black guy where attacking statues and then the people trying to defend the statues with such things like lighting a hair spray bottle on fire and using as a torch to burn people? The "lady" deserved to be ran over as did the flame thrower----------if we had been beating back these leftist animals for the flags, then the statutes--they wouldn't burning down cities now.

All brought to you by the Proud boys...

Your blob should say just that...and watch the support he gets. LOL

GO with that.

Or both.

Here is what the leader said:

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis".

It's from wikipedia, he condemned the event afterwards as well. When has Biden condemned Antifa, and when is he going to stop kneeling for BLM? They have killed dozens of people now, and are responsible for dozens of more deaths. Burn, Loot, Murder, is that what you stand for?

I support defending yourself against antifa/BLM 100%...but "proud boys" has got to be the worst name ever!

They need to change it to something better!

How so? The acknowledge their forefathers built the best country ever and are proud of the fact. It is a great service to bring attention to this fact.

Nothing wrong with the name in my book.

GO with that.

Or both.

Here is what the leader said:

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis".

It's from wikipedia, he condemned the event afterwards as well. When has Biden condemned Antifa, and when is he going to stop kneeling for BLM? They have killed dozens of people now, and are responsible for dozens of more deaths. Burn, Loot, Murder, is that what you stand for?

I thought the leader was some black guy they installed to look less racist? Oh well, I'm sure you'll figure out what sounds best regardless of truthfulness and post that.

Anyway, the proud boys organized the riot, the tiki torch parade, and violence ensued--as it always does with blob supporters

Forum List

Back