Proud Boys lead by a Black Hispanic?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

How white supremacist of the Proud Boys. Perhaps Enrique Tarrio fails under the Biden criteria for being “Black Enough”. More than likely, Enrique was the type of kid from the “Jungle” Biden didn’t want his kids going to school with.

Behold!
The leader of the "White Supremacist group", Proud Boys (the dark one)

375x250.jpg

How white supremacist of the Proud Boys. Perhaps Enrique Tarrio fails under the Biden criteria for being “Black Enough”. More than likely, Enrique was the type of kid from the “Jungle” Biden didn’t want his kids going to school with.

The Proud Boys, while I can at least "see" what they might have been going for, are quite frankly neither effective in their "crusade" nor a match for revolutionary cultist leftists. They're a drinking club, in their own words. What they remind me of are the non-veteran members down at my local American Legion. That being said, what they surely ARE NOT is white supremacists. Joe Biden is the king of white supremacy.

candycunt and the other libs will ignore it.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think a White Supremacist group would allow Asians, blacks and Mexicans in it?

As stupid as the left, apparently.
The left's real hatred is towards Western Christian Culture, which the Proud Boys advocate. They cant accept that millions of blacks, Hispanics and Asians prefer OUR culture over the cultures their ancestors fled

The Proud Boys, while I can at least "see" what they might have been going for, are quite frankly neither effective in their "crusade" nor a match for revolutionary cultist leftists. They're a drinking club, in their own words. What they remind me of are the non-veteran members down at my local American Legion. That being said, what they surely ARE NOT is white supremacists. Joe Biden is the king of white supremacy.

The Left has done a marvelous job of painting them as White Supremacists (naturally)

I pray that the Conservative Right, realizing the danger of the fascist Left, will form a National coalition
that millions will become active in with the pledge to uphold the Constitution against ALL enemies, domestic and foreign.

It's going to take that to save this Republic.
If no one else steps up to the plate, I will.

I pray that the Conservative Right, realizing the danger of the fascist Left, will form a National coalition
that millions will become active in with the pledge to uphold the Constitution against ALL enemies, domestic and foreign.

Tough internet guy. Smfh.

The founder of the white supremacist group, the Proud Boys:

Did he get the memo that a Black Hispanic rose through a the ranks of Proud Boys? Better tell him.

Not sure..I'm sure he knows about two of his soldiers being arrested for assault:

Shut the fuck up, racist.

And one of the savage negros chimes in.
TELL this negro what he is sistah !!

Sorry I don't follow the boot licking videos, fuck boy.

Forum List

Back