Proud Boys lead by a Black Hispanic?

Behold!
The leader of the "White Supremacist group", Proud Boys (the dark one)

375x250.jpg

Maybe white supremacist groups are making progress? Creating equal opportunities? What a joke. The Leftists are hoping the Proud Boys are white supremacists so it can fit their narrative.

I pray that the Conservative Right, realizing the danger of the fascist Left, will form a National coalition
that millions will become active in with the pledge to uphold the Constitution against ALL enemies, domestic and foreign.

It's going to take that to save this Republic.
If no one else steps up to the plate, I will.

Tough internet guy. Smfh.

Shut the fuck up, racist.

A member of the Proud butt boys speaks.

Sorry I don't follow the boot licking videos, fuck boy.
Superbadbrutha said:
Does that mean he is not a Trump Humper anymore.
Superbadbrutha said:

Are we seeing a pattern here??? Father fantasies?

That proud strong African America woman scares the shit outta ya huh?
She doesn't have time for you fatherless savages
Who's your daddy? What's that? You have no clue?

She calls you FEMININE :laughing0301:
(notice in several of your posts above you refered to butts, and fuck boyd, see above quotes) She's spot on. You are a savage.

Last edited:
The founder of the white supremacist group, the Proud Boys:

Did he get the memo that a Black Hispanic rose through a the ranks of Proud Boys? Better tell him.

Not sure..I'm sure he knows about two of his soldiers being arrested for assault:

No one is doubting Proud Boys engages in violence. It's the racist narrative that falls short. The article says they have been "deemed a hate group" yet provides no validation to support it. They are violent......just like the ANTIFA movement is violent. Keep trying.

Well Chris Wallace thinks they are white supremacists....what a swamp clown that guy is.....

I heard for the first time today that faggot was Mike Wallace's son. Is that true? If so Mike must have had syphilis when he knocked his wife up with that thing. Is that why Fox execs and the staff kiss his ass all the time?

I pray that the Conservative Right, realizing the danger of the fascist Left, will form a National coalition
that millions will become active in with the pledge to uphold the Constitution against ALL enemies, domestic and foreign.

It's going to take that to save this Republic.
If no one else steps up to the plate, I will.

Tough internet guy. Smfh.

And one of the savage negros chimes in.
TELL this negro what he is sistah !!

The black racist thug fanbois here think feral animals like whimpering crying dope addled George Floyd are 'Alpha Males' ... lol lol lol

Apparently **** isn’t allowed here?

I’ll just call candycorn an ‘ankle’ then.

That’s three foot lower anyways.

Did he get the memo that a Black Hispanic rose through a the ranks of Proud Boys? Better tell him.

Not sure..I'm sure he knows about two of his soldiers being arrested for assault:

No one is doubting Proud Boys engages in violence. It's the racist narrative that falls short. The article says they have been "deemed a hate group" yet provides no validation to support it. They are violent......just like the ANTIFA movement is violent. Keep trying.

You didn't follow the footnotes....keep trying.

I'm not convinced.
That's just the narrative of the radical Left and the Southern Propaganda Law Center

I'm not surprised.

Can YOU convince me? Dazzle me with your facts.....if you can that is

Feel free to do you own research into the Proud Boys. I'm sure you'll think they are "very fine people" just like the Blob does.

You failed to make the case they are white supremacists.

"Proud Boys" is just a name and anybody can use it. It wouldn't be the first time anarchists pretended to be republicans while they burned and looted. It's alleged that Va. democrats paid to import thugs to Charlottesville to create mayhem and the media wasn't interested in investigating.

I'm not convinced.
That's just the narrative of the radical Left and the Southern Propaganda Law Center

I'm not surprised.

Feel free to do you own research into the Proud Boys. I'm sure you'll think they are "very fine people" just like the Blob does.
You are playing with your own life. Progs are Islamic intensive now. Nothing wrong with people. Plenty wrong with terrorist groups. Iran used some of the money Obama gave them to fund terrorism and people died. Biden last night gave a code word...Inshallah! That was meaning his support for the Islamic terrorists and the making of Israel the enemy again. The inner city is violent. The murders are dangerous and mindless at times. Islamic terrorists and the rise of the Chinese Empire is far different then the supposed White privilege you spout against. Russia and China are doing things together in many ways. Being a much poorer nation is not going to be good here when the Chinese eventually take over. Expand your thinking.

Only because you ignore the facts. Which is fine. It's what blob supporters do. Facts and truth are like kryptonite to you guys.

The blob's FBI...

"Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

"Proud Boys" is just a name and anybody can use it. It wouldn't be the first time anarchists pretended to be republicans while they burned and looted. It's alleged that Va. democrats paid to import thugs to Charlottesville to create mayhem and the media wasn't interested in investigating.

Speaking of Charlottesville, the guy who led the Neo-Nazis there endorsed Joe Biden, not Trump, but of coruse the sleazy deviants here keep trying to tie Trump to them despite all evidence to the contrary. We can note Biden hasn't come out and rejected Neo-Nazi support for his candicacy.

I'm not convinced.

I'm not surprised.

You are playing with your own life. Progs are Islamic intensive now. Nothing wrong with people. Plenty wrong with terrorist groups. Iran used some of the money Obama gave them to fund terrorism and people died. Biden last night gave a code word...Inshallah! That was meaning his support for the Islamic terrorists and the making of Israel the enemy again. The inner city is violent. The murders are dangerous and mindless at times. Islamic terrorists and the rise of the Chinese Empire is far different then the supposed White privilege you spout against. Russia and China are doing things together in many ways. Being a much poorer nation is not going to be good here when the Chinese eventually take over. Expand your thinking.

Ahh, the chuckle from the cuckle.

Only because you ignore the facts. Which is fine. It's what blob supporters do. Facts and truth are like kryptonite to you guys.

The blob's FBI...

"Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

lol you mean the FBI that has been caught red headed in all sorts of criminal activity covering up crimes committed by Obama, Hillary, and Gangster Dad Joe? lol lol lol

Superbadbrutha said:
Does that mean he is not a Trump Humper anymore.
Superbadbrutha said:

Are we seeing a pattern here??? Father fantasies?

Who's your daddy? What's that? You have no clue?

(notice in several of your posts above you refered to butts, and fuck boyd, see above quotes) She's spot on. You are a savage.

Call me what you like fuck boy and you can take that boot licker with you.

Forum List

Back