Former Proud Boys leader says Prosecutors pushed him to implicate Trump

Tarrio, the leader of the white supremacists, is black. No wonder the democrats gave him such a harsh cruel sentence. Democrats have a KKK kind of history when it comes to locking up the blacks

1704185772934.png

The FBI is so busy doing Biden's dirty work they are going to miss something big... again... and a lot of innocent people are going to die... Again...

How are you sworn to uphold and defend the constitution?
i think that works when ya fall out of a bus onto a pair of yellow footprints and the nice staff sgt asks you very politely to put your right damn tally whacker in the air. no your other right @^$%#@^&(&^&^%%^#$

oh, sorry, you were serious?

Figured as much. He wasn't even there. It was the EXACT SAME TACTIC used in the “Russia Collusion” fraud. The DOJ targeted just about everyone with even a minor connection to Trump, to coerce them into providing false testimony against Trump in Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio said in a phone interview with The Washington Post from the D.C. jail. “They didn’t want to give me a number,” he said, referring to a possible prison sentence. “I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

Instead, Tarrio said, the prosecutors asked him what role President Donald Trump played in getting the Proud Boys to attack the Capitol. He said the prosecutors, accompanied by FBI agents in the Miami jail where Tarrio was being held at the time, showed him messages that he exchanged with a second person, who in turn was connected to a third person who was connected to Trump. Tarrio said he told the investigators that he didn’t know the third person. He refused to name the people who prosecutors said allegedly connected him to Trump. Ultimately, the nearly five-month trial did not connect the Proud Boys to Trump, beyond his seeming endorsement of the group in a presidential debate in the fall of 2020 in which he told them to “stand back and stand by.” The televised comments caused Proud Boys membership to spike, according to testimony at trial.

“They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio said. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.”

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
Enrique Tarrio claims the federal government asked him to say President Trump and another person worked together to orchestrate January 6.

Tarrio declined.

As a result, the DOJ asked a judge to sentence Tarrio to 32 years in prison.

The judge sentenced Tarrio to 22 years in prison.

The DOJ is appealing that judge’s sentence.

They want more time.

Tarrio is also being sued.

I asked the DOJ for comment on Tarrio’s allegations—they dodged me.

REMINDER, Tarrio wasn’t at the rally on January 6th.

https://twitter.com/BreannaMorello/s...70509068321049

Old
You realized he was convicted, right dipshit? The prosecution proved their accusations against him were true in a court of law. Now he's sometimes prison bitch. :dunno:

Juries are wrong all the time. I would never ever have a jury decide my fate. It is best to have the judge, judge if you are innocent, if you are innocent.
That's what Trump thought until Engoron started slapping his ass around court. 😄

A judge is going to be less inclined to buy MAGAt bullshit. You're better off hoping a fucking moron is on the jury.

i think that works when ya fall out of a bus onto a pair of yellow footprints and the nice staff sgt asks you very politely to put your right damn tally whacker in the air. no your other right @^$%#@^&(&^&^%%^#$

oh, sorry, you were serious?
I am just asking, are you a marine? In the service? I was not looking to attack you

That's what Trump thought until Engoron started slapping his ass around court. 😄

A judge is going to be less inclined to buy MAGAt bullshit. You're better off hoping a fucking moron is on the jury.
a moron is easily swayed to go along with the rest of the jury

a judge will be held accountable if he/she is wrong

the true colors of the democrat party you show in yourself

Tarrio was innocent and is being treated how all tyrants treat those who oppose

You can not provide any evidence to the contrary
Evidence - he's rotting in a concrete cage

Forum List

Back