Former Proud Boys leader says Prosecutors pushed him to implicate Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Figured as much. He wasn't even there. It was the EXACT SAME TACTIC used in the “Russia Collusion” fraud. The DOJ targeted just about everyone with even a minor connection to Trump, to coerce them into providing false testimony against Trump in Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio said in a phone interview with The Washington Post from the D.C. jail. “They didn’t want to give me a number,” he said, referring to a possible prison sentence. “I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

Instead, Tarrio said, the prosecutors asked him what role President Donald Trump played in getting the Proud Boys to attack the Capitol. He said the prosecutors, accompanied by FBI agents in the Miami jail where Tarrio was being held at the time, showed him messages that he exchanged with a second person, who in turn was connected to a third person who was connected to Trump. Tarrio said he told the investigators that he didn’t know the third person. He refused to name the people who prosecutors said allegedly connected him to Trump. Ultimately, the nearly five-month trial did not connect the Proud Boys to Trump, beyond his seeming endorsement of the group in a presidential debate in the fall of 2020 in which he told them to “stand back and stand by.” The televised comments caused Proud Boys membership to spike, according to testimony at trial.

“They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio said. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.”

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
Enrique Tarrio claims the federal government asked him to say President Trump and another person worked together to orchestrate January 6.

Tarrio declined.

As a result, the DOJ asked a judge to sentence Tarrio to 32 years in prison.

The judge sentenced Tarrio to 22 years in prison.

The DOJ is appealing that judge’s sentence.

They want more time.

Tarrio is also being sued.

I asked the DOJ for comment on Tarrio’s allegations—they dodged me.

REMINDER, Tarrio wasn’t at the rally on January 6th.

https://twitter.com/BreannaMorello/s...70509068321049

Old

Figured as much. He wasn't even there. It was the EXACT SAME TACTIC used in the “Russia Collusion” fraud. The DOJ targeted just about everyone with even a minor connection to Trump, to coerce them into providing false testimony against Trump in Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio said in a phone interview with The Washington Post from the D.C. jail. “They didn’t want to give me a number,” he said, referring to a possible prison sentence. “I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

Instead, Tarrio said, the prosecutors asked him what role President Donald Trump played in getting the Proud Boys to attack the Capitol. He said the prosecutors, accompanied by FBI agents in the Miami jail where Tarrio was being held at the time, showed him messages that he exchanged with a second person, who in turn was connected to a third person who was connected to Trump. Tarrio said he told the investigators that he didn’t know the third person. He refused to name the people who prosecutors said allegedly connected him to Trump. Ultimately, the nearly five-month trial did not connect the Proud Boys to Trump, beyond his seeming endorsement of the group in a presidential debate in the fall of 2020 in which he told them to “stand back and stand by.” The televised comments caused Proud Boys membership to spike, according to testimony at trial.

“They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio said. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.”

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
Enrique Tarrio claims the federal government asked him to say President Trump and another person worked together to orchestrate January 6.

Tarrio declined.

They want more time.

Old
Innocent people don’t plead guilty. :cool-45:

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello

Tarrio declined.

They want more time.

Old
because our exceptional legal system works that way. shouldn't a pusher be questioned about his source? shouildn't a gang leader be questioned about his accomplices? aren't the "proud boys" a gang, with trump minion stone as "shot caller?"

because our exceptional legal system works that way. shouldn't a pusher be questioned about his source? shouildn't a gang leader be questioned about his accomplices? aren't the "proud boys" a gang, with trump minion stone as "shot caller?"
Are the proud boys a gang? No, the are not crips, they are not bloods, they are not ms 13. The proud boys are not selling drugs on street corners. The Proud boys dont run the "numbers". The Proud boys are not Pimps running the whores.

Trump the shot caller for the Proud Boys? Only in the imagination of the democrats/media/democrats

Sadly, rampart, you are on the wrong side of history.

Innocent people don’t plead guilty. :cool-45:
manson "wasn't even there" when sharon tate died.

it is amazing that our corrupt system can even charge innocent people just because they have swaxtikas carved on their fore heads.

"go ahead, squeaky, into that pedophile polansky's house and very quietly and peaceably ,,,," manson

but, i did plead guilty to a pubic drunk when i was not drunk or in public. sometimes a $75 fine is worth not paying a "dream team"

Are the proud boys a gang? No, the are not crips, they are not bloods, they are not ms 13. The proud boys are not selling drugs on street corners. The Proud boys dont run the "numbers". The Proud boys are not Pimps running the whores.

Trump the shot caller for the Proud Boys? Only in the imagination of the democrats/media/democrats

Sadly, rampart, you are on the wrong side of history.
sorry elektra, but i have sworn to uphold and defend the constitution against exactly that sort of domestic enemy. if that puts me on the "wrong side of history, "at least i'm in good company.

the proud boys committed no crime

neither did trump

plenty of evidence that there was no insurrection
guffaw. trump's gang organization is closer to the "thieves in law" than the crips or ms13.

if you were not at the "will be wild party " in dc, weren't you watching sand cheering for your team?

Forum List

Back