Former Proud Boys Leader Hoped Being A Snitch For The Feds Would Lower His Sentence

No, he quite literally doesn't -- who told you that you can "ONLY" choose people from the so-called "swamp" ??

you know damn well when he was telling you "I only hire the best people" you weren't saying to yourself "Well, he can only hire the swamp"

I know it doesn't bother you.....yet.....but deep down, you are finding it difficult to keep running the same excuses for Trump's idiocy because you don't personally believe them....

Also, when it comes to denigrating someone; you practically worship a guy primarily because he can only denigrate and insult others......too bad that doesn't translate into effective policies that are popular with a majority of Americans....and what is the most funny is, most of the people he has been insulting are people he himself appointed.....I can think of an insult for a guy like that, moron...
hahahahahhaahah, you wish

you wish Trump would crumble when the Democrats denigrate Trump, but Trump stands up to the shitty life long politicians

it is funny how people like you can not be truthful, actually it is outright disgusting that you must lie and exagerate. Yes, I know, you will deny it, but it is a fact. You have watched TV, they told you what to think, and now you agree as if you thought of this stuff yourself.

and who do we get if we dont have Trump? Biden, a life long politician that has done zero for our country except made it much worst

Well, Trump campaigned on "I only hire the best people" and "I alone can fix it"

This implies that Trump has some superior intelligence and ability to - of most things - not pick a VP that he now hates and had his followers threaten to hang

This implies that Trump had some superior intelligence and ability to - of most things - not hire a lawyer for 13 years that ended up doing felony time, and who Trump now hates and calls a traitor

This implies that Trump had some superior intelligence and ability to - of most things - not appoint 3 different Attorney Generals that he he now hates and calls traitors or weak, etc

but...yea...this time will be different...you can't say how, but you just get those warm feels that it will be different
He also said he was the law and order President.

gee, that is tough question, a better question is how many standards of innocence do democrats recognize and when do they apply
Uhhh who cares what Dems think?!. We are talking about our legal system. So can you point to anybody who was arrested and detained who wasn’t charged with a legit crime?

Here comes the dodge

Anyone who doubts that we have a two-tiered justice systemneed only consider the rioting that took place during Trump’s inauguration in 2017, after which 214 people were indicted on felony rioting charges that carry a maximum sentence of 10 years and a fine of up to $25,000. This seemed altogether appropriate for the antifa thugs who “smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine, and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police.”
Six cops were injured that day, but, as the Associated Press reported more than two years later, the government dropped the charges against every last one of the rioters.
So: Riot to support Donald Trump, and you’ll get up to 22 years. Riot to denounce Donald Trump, and you’ll get your charges dismissed.

Riot to denounce Donald Trump, and you’ll get your charges dismissed.
If you actually read the article, the charges were dismissed because the DoJ couldn't prove their guilt. They had two trials for 10 defendants which resulted in acquittals because the identities of the perpetrators couldn't be proven. After the DoJ failed twice, they gave up.

Imagine the piss that would involuntarily exit the fat little bodies of these keyboard warriors if they were ever actually confronted by a Proud Boy.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Imagine the piss that would involuntarily exit the fat little bodies of these keyboard warriors if they were ever actually confronted by a Proud Boy.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Wow that is sooo funny. They’d totally be scared, right? Boy you’ve got a great sense of humor

I think you are being over harsh. The Trump appointed judge cut the sentence to 22 years whch is basically letting him off.
By the time he has finished writing his book and taken a degree course he will be free to pursue a career in the GOP run by MTG.
President Trump is 77 years old. He spent his 4 years in the WH making black salaries as good as everybody elses' prosperity. The leaders on the left who are trying to bring Marxist- like controls to this free speech is knocking itself out to conceal their deceit for other peoples' rights to speak freely, and we the despicable right ain't agonna let 'em.
Neener, neener, neener!

Forum List

Back