Former Proud Boys leader says Prosecutors pushed him to implicate Trump

the true colors of the democrat party you show in yourself

Tarrio was innocent and is being treated how all tyrants treat those who oppose

You can not provide any evidence to the contrary
Guilty

a moron is easily swayed to go along with the rest of the jury
i have not been figuring it that way. 1 trumper on the jury = mistrial = total vindication. i don't know how deep the proud buy bernch is but i guess 1/6/25 is gonna be wild.

manson "wasn't even there" when sharon tate died.
And too, and quite noticeably, Osama Bin Laden was nowhere near Manhattan that sunny Tuesday morning.

So, poster Elektra....Osama couldn't be guilty of anything. No?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did Tarrio commit a crime, exactly.
Clue for the clueless: It was a public trial.

Hunt down the transcripts and do some due diligence.
Report back to this forum, woodja poster Elektra?

Figured as much. He wasn't even there. It was the EXACT SAME TACTIC used in the “Russia Collusion” fraud. The DOJ targeted just about everyone with even a minor connection to Trump, to coerce them into providing false testimony against Trump in Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio said in a phone interview with The Washington Post from the D.C. jail. “They didn’t want to give me a number,” he said, referring to a possible prison sentence. “I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

Instead, Tarrio said, the prosecutors asked him what role President Donald Trump played in getting the Proud Boys to attack the Capitol. He said the prosecutors, accompanied by FBI agents in the Miami jail where Tarrio was being held at the time, showed him messages that he exchanged with a second person, who in turn was connected to a third person who was connected to Trump. Tarrio said he told the investigators that he didn’t know the third person. He refused to name the people who prosecutors said allegedly connected him to Trump. Ultimately, the nearly five-month trial did not connect the Proud Boys to Trump, beyond his seeming endorsement of the group in a presidential debate in the fall of 2020 in which he told them to “stand back and stand by.” The televised comments caused Proud Boys membership to spike, according to testimony at trial.

“They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio said. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.”

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
Enrique Tarrio claims the federal government asked him to say President Trump and another person worked together to orchestrate January 6.

Tarrio declined.

As a result, the DOJ asked a judge to sentence Tarrio to 32 years in prison.

The judge sentenced Tarrio to 22 years in prison.

The DOJ is appealing that judge’s sentence.

They want more time.

Tarrio is also being sued.

I asked the DOJ for comment on Tarrio’s allegations—they dodged me.

REMINDER, Tarrio wasn’t at the rally on January 6th.

https://twitter.com/BreannaMorello/s...70509068321049

Old
Of course they did. The left would give immunity to Adolf Hitler in order to get Trump. Nothing else matters than getting Trump.

Innocent people don’t plead guilty. :cool-45:
Sure they do, if the plea deal gives them a significantly lower punishment than they might get if they are found guilty, say 6 months probation vs 5 years in prison. What, do no innocent people get found guilty in a trial?

"Anyone with half a brain knows this whole thing was a set up to try and hurt Trump"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster Freedomnever, trust me -----don't do that.
It's bad ....real bad.....PR for your QAnon/MAGA movement.

And it re-enforces the cliche' about the unfortunate education and sad 'smarts' of that group of ne-er-do-wells.

I'm mildly sure you know why.
But others may not be as smart as you (e.g., your 'half-brains')....although likely more careful with the language.

It boils down to this prolific poster FreedomNever: You are claiming that all those with just "half a brain knows.......it was set up to hurt Trump"

Oh yeah, Freedom. We know.

We all know. Half brains.

And too, and quite noticeably, Osama Bin Laden was nowhere near Manhattan that sunny Tuesday morning.

So, poster Elektra....Osama couldn't be guilty of anything. No?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue for the clueless: It was a public trial.

Hunt down the transcripts and do some due diligence.
Report back to this forum, woodja poster Elektra?
Well, with Obama, we do have his written declaration of war. We have his interview where he declares he is the leader of a group at war with the United States. Do we have a written declaration of war from the Proud Boys?

Do we have a written declaration of war from the Proud Boys?
I didn't follow the trial closely, nor read the transcipt.

However reportage indicates the prosecutors had access to.....and used extensively....electronic communications between Proud Boy leadership, and others.

I didn't follow the trial closely, nor read the transcipt.

However reportage indicates the prosecutors had access to.....and used extensively....electronic communications between Proud Boy leadership, and others.
she is on my list, but is a formal declaration of war from the proud boys necessary? the usa hasn;t seemed to need one since 1941 and even then the us marines did not find it necessary for their commandant to declare anything except "saddle up." .

Figured as much. He wasn't even there. It was the EXACT SAME TACTIC used in the “Russia Collusion” fraud. The DOJ targeted just about everyone with even a minor connection to Trump, to coerce them into providing false testimony against Trump in Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“I was looking and seeking what the plea offer would look like, right?” Tarrio said in a phone interview with The Washington Post from the D.C. jail. “They didn’t want to give me a number,” he said, referring to a possible prison sentence. “I need a number. To me, the most important thing is when I get home to my family.”

Instead, Tarrio said, the prosecutors asked him what role President Donald Trump played in getting the Proud Boys to attack the Capitol. He said the prosecutors, accompanied by FBI agents in the Miami jail where Tarrio was being held at the time, showed him messages that he exchanged with a second person, who in turn was connected to a third person who was connected to Trump. Tarrio said he told the investigators that he didn’t know the third person. He refused to name the people who prosecutors said allegedly connected him to Trump. Ultimately, the nearly five-month trial did not connect the Proud Boys to Trump, beyond his seeming endorsement of the group in a presidential debate in the fall of 2020 in which he told them to “stand back and stand by.” The televised comments caused Proud Boys membership to spike, according to testimony at trial.

“They weren’t trying to get the truth,” Tarrio said. “They were trying to coerce me into signing something that’s not true.”

Breanna Morello
@BreannaMorello
Enrique Tarrio claims the federal government asked him to say President Trump and another person worked together to orchestrate January 6.

Tarrio declined.

As a result, the DOJ asked a judge to sentence Tarrio to 32 years in prison.

The judge sentenced Tarrio to 22 years in prison.

The DOJ is appealing that judge’s sentence.

They want more time.

Tarrio is also being sued.

I asked the DOJ for comment on Tarrio’s allegations—they dodged me.

REMINDER, Tarrio wasn’t at the rally on January 6th.

https://twitter.com/BreannaMorello/s...70509068321049

Old
The word of a convicted felon doesn't mean much.

That depends on each unique circumstance. To stereotype all situations is a sign of bigotry and ignorance.
Agreed.
So when we hear Trump saying these exact things about Michael Cohen then we know that Trump is an ignorant bigot.
Right?

Or maybe this is a good time to employ the ole double standard?

Agreed.
So when we hear Trump saying these exact things about Michael Cohen then we know that Trump is an ignorant bigot.
Right?

Or maybe this is a good time to employ the ole double standard?
No, you are wrong.

You made a blanket statement about convicted felons in which you know nothing about.

Trump is making a statement as an ex-president about a person he knows the minute details of.

No, you are wrong.

You made a blanket statement about convicted felons in which you know nothing about.

Trump is making a statement as an ex-president about a person he knows the minute details of.
And THERE it is!
LMAO!
The double standard!
Also....hasn't Trump said he "barely knows Cohen?"
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back