Proof Of The Bible

“I thought we had a separation of church and state,” Greene sighed after Voris complained about Catholic Relief Services and other Christian organizations receiving federal funds to assist in resettlement efforts.
----------------------------------
Only if you want it for, the republicans get to decide whether they want it or not, they want it for so and so, and don't want it for so and so.

Research proves that the historical portions of the Old Testament are very accurate. Some of the New Testament has been verified, too.
The bible is not ‘history’ – it is completely devoid of historical authority.

It is a collection of ancient myths and legends from the Near and Middle East.

HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN! What does my science background have to do with you having no proof? You either have proof or you don't. Looks like you don't.
HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN! A guy with no science background wants scientific proof of anything!
So you naturally believe that...
Tea is bad for you and coffee is good for you
AND
Coffee is bad for you and tea is good for you

Because 2 different "scientific" studies were conducted by competing industries.

HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN! A guy with no science background wants scientific proof of anything!
So you naturally believe that...
Tea is bad for you and coffee is good for you
AND
Coffee is bad for you and tea is good for you

Because 2 different "scientific" studies were conducted by competing industries.
Look, you said that god made man out of dirt. And then you hassle me because you have no proof. LOL. stfu and go sit down. :lol:

Look, you said that god made man out of dirt. And then you hassle me because you have no proof. LOL. stfu and go sit down. :lol:
It's the verse.
The question is what was the tactical.
I don't know exactly how God did it as that information is not specified.
It might have been a very long process to teach us that adults are made, not born.

It's the verse.
The question is what was the tactical.
I don't know exactly how God did it as that information is not specified.
It might have been a very long process to teach us that adults are made, not born.
So you're admitting that you have no proof and you got it from a book of fiction, because that's what a book is called when it's not based on facts. Good for you.

So you're admitting that you have no proof and you got it from a book of fiction, because that's what a book is called when it's not based on facts. Good for you.
You have no proof either but I don't post ad hominems.

No ad hominem, I said the Bible if not based of provable facts is a book of fiction. Which it is.
Which is an ad hominem.
You are not too different from Abu Fake who, rather than display personal knowledge like James Bond, posts a Link that contains countless other Links which do not inform anyone of which order in which to read the Links to know more than zero about the subject.
You are attempting to prove a positive by suggesting a negative, which is fallacious logic.

I will presume you have time on your hands which is why I suggest you take at least one course on your way to being able to prove evolution on your own without using unstructured web Links.
But you won't do it because you need to reach the conclusion that there is no God because you are afraid of something.

Which is an ad hominem.
You are not too different from Abu Fake who, rather than display personal knowledge like James Bond, posts a Link that contains countless other Links which do not inform anyone of which order in which to read the Links to know more than zero about the subject.
You are attempting to prove a positive by suggesting a negative, which is fallacious logic.

I will presume you have time on your hands which is why I suggest you take at least one course on your way to being able to prove evolution on your own without using unstructured web Links.
But you won't do it because you need to reach the conclusion that there is no God because you are afraid of something.
You think God made man from clay when Sumer already had a written language, agriculture, irrigation and sailboats?

Which is an ad hominem.

I never mentioned evolution. We were talking about the veracity of the bible. I am an agnostic, I see no proof of god but leave the door open if anyone ever comes along with real proof. Can't be any fairer than that. I'm on a quest for the truth, whichever way it goes.

I never mentioned evolution. We were talking about the veracity of the bible. I am an agnostic, I see no proof of god but leave the door open if anyone ever comes along with real proof. Can't be any fairer than that. I'm on a quest for the truth, whichever way it goes.
Proof of God requires intense knowledge of the sciences which reveals the fact that the planet earth and it's inhabitants did not evolve from evolution.
This is not an easy task.
I for instance, have almost no knowledge of how to grow a garden, from the type of soil I need to how to plant the right type of seed to maintaining it to obtain a specific specie of flower or vegetable while many of my co-workers can pontificate for hours on the subject.

Forum List

Back