Proof Of The Bible

Like I say, those things have already been proven, god making man out of dirt hasn't. You're calling me lazy because you can't prove it, that's rather strange.
When someone tries to truly explain cancer to me I don’t really understand because I don’t have the science background.
I know people with 30+ years of science under their belts who laugh when I ask about evolution.

When someone tries to truly explain cancer to me I don’t really understand because I don’t have the science background.
I know people with 30+ years of science under their belts who laugh when I ask about evolution.
Cancer has been proven, even if you don't understand it. God making man from dirt has never been proven.

Sperm and egg…explain.
Is this you admitting once again that you have no proof? Google "sperm and egg" and you'll get lots of proven things about that. I don't need to know how a subway works to use it, just like I don't need to know how to make Chinese food to eat it. Whether I know about sperm and egg is irrelevant to whether you can prove what you say.

Is this you admitting once again that you have no proof? Google "sperm and egg" and you'll get lots of proven things about that. I don't need to know how a subway works to use it, just like I don't need to know how to make Chinese food to eat it. Whether I know about sperm and egg is irrelevant to whether you can prove what you say.
I don’t know enough and neither do you.
I suggest you find a biologist and ask but my daughter is too busy working and making money to waste time on a message board.

Cancer has been proven, even if you don't understand it. God making man from dirt has never been proven.
What is meant by dirt is the earthly elements, not the heavenly. When we decompose we return to the dirt; we become dirt.

Ecclesiastes 3:20
All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Last edited:
Got any real proof or is this just a load of fartsmoke?
Fart smoke is 2 words.
BTW, the word is not “dirt”, it’s “ground” and we are all made of the elements that comprise the ground of the earth; perhaps you missed that class.

Lake Tanis is far to the west. Look at your map.
1651499551770.png

Fart smoke is 2 words.
BTW, the word is not “dirt”, it’s “ground” and we are all made of the elements that comprise the ground of the earth; perhaps you missed that class.
fartsmoke is one word, it's a stinky smokescreen. Someone should open a window in this thread. :biggrin:

This thread shows a pattern very similar to all the ''pwoof of the gods'', threads. Many pages, no pwoofs.

Forum List

Back