Proof Of The Bible

No time, cut to the chase. Chapter and verse?
So you're a bullshit artist when you claim you want to study a subject.

I already told you...
Start with the death of the First Born and take it one verse at a time.
By the way, the Torah counts the adult males from 18-64 in each tribe at least 3 times.
Adding a wife and two children gives a minimal number of Jews who left Egypt aside from the Mixed Multitude.

Face it, you can't handle an answer that destroys bullshitting atheist theories.

😂😁🤣😁 The Egyptian empire didn't vanish overnight. The Egyptian empire lasted until 31 BC when they surrendered to Octavian. Jews were Canaanites in Syria. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran.
Nope.
Archeologists have been claiming for decades that a plague of mice destroyed Egypt virtually overnight.

You never heard of Anthony and Cleopatra? That was 31 BC.
I saw the movie.
You have a habit of referencing the opinions that agree with you and never the opinions that disagree with you.
In other words, you already have you mind made up no matter what the evidence.

I saw the movie.
You have a habit of referencing the opinions that agree with you and never the opinions that disagree with you.
In other words, you already have you mind made up no matter what the evidence.
The death of Cleopatra was in 31BC. They surrendered to the Romans.

😂😁🤣😁 The Egyptian empire didn't vanish overnight. The Egyptian empire lasted until 31 BC when they surrendered to Octavian. Jews were Canaanites in Syria. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran.

lol they were overran several times, and before the Romans it was the Greeks; that's how Cleopatra got there. The Ptolemies ruled long before 31 B.C.

Ptolemy, the son of Alexander's general Lagos, was first established as the governor of the satrapy of Egypt, but officially became the first Ptolemaic pharaoh of Egypt in 305 BCE. Ptolemy's portion of Alexander's rule included Egypt, Libya, and the Sinai Peninsula, and he and his descendants would make up a dynasty of 13 rulers for close to 300 years.

lol they were overran several times, and before the Romans it was the Greeks; that's how Cleopatra got there. The Ptolemies ruled long before 31 B.C.

Ptolemy, the son of Alexander's general Lagos, was first established as the governor of the satrapy of Egypt, but officially became the first Ptolemaic pharaoh of Egypt in 305 BCE. Ptolemy's portion of Alexander's rule included Egypt, Libya, and the Sinai Peninsula, and he and his descendants would make up a dynasty of 13 rulers for close to 300 years.
I know but the Ptolemys ruled EGYPT. Egypt didn't collapse because of the Exodus.

You're welcome to your own opinions, they mean nothing to me just as mine mean nothing to you. They are in the Ark of the Covenant wherever it is hidden.

what means nothing to you is the truth - why are the false commandments still included in your book, the desert religions - you prefer to believe a liar and murderer - moses.

that type of "religion" is a reason for concern.

what means nothing to you is the truth - why are the false commandments still included in your book, the desert religions - you prefer to believe a liar and murderer - moses.

that type of "religion" is a reason for concern.

So says you, but then....we've already established your opinion is imaterial.

Yet another demand? I guess your only answer is go read it for yourself. One might suspect you don't actually know the answers.
Unless you are mentally ill, I have done quite a superb job of staying in context and timeline, which caused you to shit in your atheist pants and caused you to start leaving the timeline and using pronouns rather than actual names.
It's too late for you to delete your posts showing how lost you are.
My posts are still there and you seem to be the lone lost sheep in this discussion.
Now be a scientist and read the passages starting from the death of the first born.

So says you, but then....we've already established your opinion is imaterial.

there is someone with you in your basement - another christian ... for your own sake find something new.

you prefer to believe a liar and murderer - moses.

there is a reason christianity, the desert religions have the same uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent -

the people those books appeal to for their basic entertainment, without reason.

Forum List

Back