Proof Of The Bible

I keep telling you that science backs up the Bible, but you ignore the evidence. This is why the frustration and ANTD.

Now, I have to admit that what happens with the Wrath of God is comparable to dying in the electric chair. However, after watching below, it isn't like it in this life. I mean death could be a normal death in this life. NBD. What it is comparable to is death in the afterlife. Death in the afterlife as described in the Bible is FRIGHTENING and like getting the electric chair!

Of course, atheists may get it like this in normal life :wink:.

One believes or one doesn't. Each is responsible for his/her own choices.

LOL, you are caricature of an intellectual. Your arrogance relegates you to an inferior mind.
That’s the problem you face what you jump into a thread, make irrelevant comments and learn the context after your irrelevant comments.

That’s the problem you face what you jump into a thread, make irrelevant comments and learn the context after your irrelevant comments.

Honey that's what you did. Neither you or your opinions mean anything to me. I will be in heaven and you have chosen to burn in hell.

and if one doesn't ...

1651801311221.png

there's the desert religions to make the decision for them. guy-1.

Son I am good. I am going to heaven.

have you brought the 1st century crucifiers to justice, till they are no one is going anywhere.

have you affirmed the true events of the 1st century ...

take a note from bond, he's in it to persecute the innocent through the corrupt religion and immensely enjoys himself while doing it. at least make it worth while.

Yes, I get that with religion, but when we are searching for the truth it involves science, too. With science, it's either a fact or theory and when the non-believers mix up facts and that which can be proven by experiment or observation versus that which is not backed up by anything then they aren't acting responsibly.

In this case, I can accept alang1216 ignoring Wrath of God and the Bible, but can't accept him claiming archaeology backs him when he doesn't present anything. To the contrary, archaeology backs up:

"For example the Sumerian Kings List is an ancient manuscript that was discovered and backs up the flood that is written about in the Bible – ‘then the flood swept over’.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered which proved the critics wrong who said that prophecies in the Bible were written after they had happened.

And many people and places have been verified through archaeological discoveries.

People used to say that Pontius Pilate, who the Bible talks about in the crucifixion of Jesus, didn’t exist. But then they discovered a large limestone rock with his inscription on it as a prefect of Judea."

take a note from bond, he's in it to persecute the innocent through the corrupt religion and immensely enjoys himself while doing it. at least make it worth while.
I doubt the atheists are innocent when they have nothing to back them up, but their own no Supreme God desires, wishes, abominations and inclination to not obey and follow moral authority. Just read your own lies that you spew.

I keep telling you that science backs up the Bible, but you ignore the evidence. This is why the frustration and ANTD.
Therein lies the problem, you keep telling me things but your 'evidence' is either unconvincing or clearly in error.

Now, I have to admit that what happens with the Wrath of God is comparable to dying in the electric chair. However, after watching below, it isn't like it in this life. I mean death could be a normal death in this life. NBD. What it is comparable to is death in the afterlife. Death in the afterlife as described in the Bible is FRIGHTENING and like getting the electric chair!
I'm pretty sure there is no electric chair in the Bible but a perfect example of what I just said, you keep telling me things but your 'evidence' is either unconvincing or clearly in error.

Archaeology backs up the Bible. What are you complaining about what the bronze age people claimed?

ETA: I don't think the time period has to do much with being non-scientific. You're just prejudiced because you and your atheist side have been whupped so often in regards to science. Archaeology DOES NOT BACK UP atheists and their scientists!!!

Here's evidence of how archaeology backs up the Bible and makes you look foolish once again:

"For example the Sumerian Kings List is an ancient manuscript that was discovered and backs up the flood that is written about in the Bible – ‘then the flood swept over’.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered which proved the critics wrong who said that prophecies in the Bible were written after they had happened.

And many people and places have been verified through archaeological discoveries.

People used to say that Pontius Pilate, who the Bible talks about in the crucifixion of Jesus, didn’t exist. But then they discovered a large limestone rock with his inscription on it as a prefect of Judea."

The Dead Sea scrolls are from the 2nd century BC. The Sumerian kings list is about flooding of the Euphrates river basin.

I can only assume you know nothing of the religious sect that dates back 800 years and exists in France and Italy.
The Waldenses idea of religious freedom didn't remain in Europe. The pilgrims brought it with them to America where it became the law of the land.

The Waldenses idea of religious freedom didn't remain in Europe. The pilgrims brought it with them to America where it became the law of the land.
The law of the land is the Constitution. There is not a single reference to the Christian gods in the body of the Constitution.

I make no threats, there is no need. The Good Book says what it says and just speak the truth.
“It says what it says” is misleading as the different sects / subdivisions of Christianity have widely varying interpretations of “it says what it says” means “it means this as opposed to it says what is says”.

The law of the land is the Constitution. There is not a single reference to the Christian gods in the body of the Constitution.
It says that people are free to practice religion without interference from the State. This includes Christianity.

Forum List

Back