Proof Of The Bible

there is someone with you in your basement - another christian ... for your own sake find something new.

there is a reason christianity, the desert religions have the same uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent -

the people those books appeal to for their basic entertainment, without reason.

Son I am fine with your belief system , or the lack thereof. Me? I'll spend eternity with my God.

Thanks but as a man of science I put more weight on the archeology I could see with my own eyes and less on the oral history of a bronze age people.
Archaeology backs up the Bible. What are you complaining about what the bronze age people claimed?

ETA: I don't think the time period has to do much with being non-scientific. You're just prejudiced because you and your atheist side have been whupped so often in regards to science. Archaeology DOES NOT BACK UP atheists and their scientists!!!

Here's evidence of how archaeology backs up the Bible and makes you look foolish once again:

"For example the Sumerian Kings List is an ancient manuscript that was discovered and backs up the flood that is written about in the Bible – ‘then the flood swept over’.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered which proved the critics wrong who said that prophecies in the Bible were written after they had happened.

And many people and places have been verified through archaeological discoveries.

People used to say that Pontius Pilate, who the Bible talks about in the crucifixion of Jesus, didn’t exist. But then they discovered a large limestone rock with his inscription on it as a prefect of Judea."

Last edited:
Archaeology backs up the Bible. What are you complaining about what the bronze age people claimed?

ETA: I don't think the time period has to do much with being non-scientific. You're just prejudiced because you and your atheist side have been whupped so often in regards to science. Archaeology DOES NOT BACK UP atheists and their scientists!!!
The archeology says there were Jews living in Palestine both before and after the Exodus and there is no evidence of a massive influx of new immigrants.

The archeology says there were Jews living in Palestine both before and after the Exodus and there is no evidence of a massive influx of new immigrants.
Got a link? I just put in mine.

ETA: As for the Exodus...

"

Chariot Tanks​

Pharaoh could not resist the temptation. He gathered what was left of the Egyptian army: 600 chariots. Chariots in those days attacked in squadrons of three and charged in the formation of a triangle, one on the point and two on the flanks. The chariots also had knives and sharp instruments on their sides. Three charging chariots could break through any line of infantry. They were the tanks of their day.

The Jews had no defense against chariots. Suddenly, they saw Pharaoh’s army approaching and found themselves in a situation in which there was no exit and no hope of victory. It was their most desperate hour.

The people were too immersed in the moment to realize that their highly compromised situation was the precise means by which they would achieve total victory. Had Pharaoh not thought they were vulnerable he would not have attacked and his army would not have been destroyed. The threat of Egypt might have continued. Their own desperate situation duped Pharaoh into throwing everything into the fray in the hope of a final kill. In his headlong rush to victory he guaranteed his defeat.

The Egyptians entered the waters in hot pursuit of the Jews – and then the waters came crashing down upon them. The Jewish people, in their moaning and troubles, experienced a salvation so unexpected that a song of spontaneous joy collectively burst forth from them.[1] All sorts of feelings of faith, emotion and hope for the future erupted from their hearts, mouths and limbs."

God also taught the Jews a lesson about their troubles.

Last edited:
Got a link? I just put in mine.
Your link is missing? Get it? A missing Link :auiqs.jpg:

Edit: I see you edited your post to add links. I read a history of the Jews awhile back with the info I mentioned but I can't recall the actual title. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks but as a man of science I put more weight on the archeology I could see with my own eyes and less on the oral history of a bronze age people.
Archeology is a soft science and has to be corroborated with historical records, most of which have as validity and the historical record of the UN.
Guess which country, according to the UN, is the most evil since 1948?
You can stick to your comedy for all I care.

Archeology is a soft science and has to be corroborated with historical records, most of which have as validity and the historical record of the UN.
Guess which country, according to the UN, is the most evil since 1948?
You can stick to your comedy for all I care.
What kind of science would you call the Bible? How about its historical accuracy?

Your link is missing? Get it? A missing Link :auiqs.jpg:
This is where I put in the ANTD link. I doubt I will ever be sorry for it. Waiting for June 2022.

Yet, archaeology shows people who were atheist as Epicureans. God didn't punish them as dying a watery death like the Egyptians who were chasing Israelites to extinction. It seems that these Epicureans were spared from God's wrath.

What kind of science would you call the Bible? How about its historical accuracy?
Accuracy comes from study and the ability to self criticize.
How many nations in the last 1,000 years have news reports that completely contradict their actual history?
You were on the correct path until you bumped into God and then you skewed off.
The Bible, when read carefully, contains many more details than you are willing to see and it contains criticism of bad behavior; show me a nation that has a secular history that does that.

Accuracy comes from study and the ability to self criticize.
How many nations in the last 1,000 years have news reports that completely contradict their actual history?
You were on the correct path until you bumped into God and then you skewed off.
The Bible, when read carefully, contains many more details than you are willing to see and it contains criticism of bad behavior; show me a nation that has a secular history that does that.

- that doesn't worship the 3 desert religions and is secular - - you would not know however the u s constitution expressly states: life, liberty and freedom for all - the religion of antiquity in a secular state.

ANTD link. woot!

R.8758948b1a865dc4ec1ed3197c559788

Here's evidence of how archaeology backs up the Bible and makes you look foolish once again:

"For example the Sumerian Kings List is an ancient manuscript that was discovered and backs up the flood that is written about in the Bible – ‘then the flood swept over’.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered which proved the critics wrong who said that prophecies in the Bible were written after they had happened.

And many people and places have been verified through archaeological discoveries.

People used to say that Pontius Pilate, who the Bible talks about in the crucifixion of Jesus, didn’t exist. But then they discovered a large limestone rock with his inscription on it as a prefect of Judea."

Archeology does not ‘back up’ your Flat Earther notions of humans existing with dinosaurs.

Are you the Constitutional Scholar that we of God have waited for for so long? (rolling eyes)
I can only assume you know nothing of the religious sect that dates back 800 years and exists in France and Italy.

Your Constitutional Scholarship should have alerted you to when the Constitution was ratified.

I can only assume you know nothing of the religious sect that dates back 800 years and exists in France and Italy.

Your Constitutional Scholarship should have alerted you to when the Constitution was ratified.

LOL, you are caricature of an intellectual. Your arrogance relegates you to an inferior mind.

I keep telling you that science backs up the Bible, but you ignore the evidence. This is why the frustration and ANTD.

Now, I have to admit that what happens with the Wrath of God is comparable to dying in the electric chair. However, after watching below, it isn't like it in this life. I mean death could be a normal death in this life. NBD. What it is comparable to is death in the afterlife. Death in the afterlife as described in the Bible is FRIGHTENING and like getting the electric chair!

Of course, atheists may get it like this in normal life :wink:.

Forum List

Back