Proof Of The Bible

Like what for example?
I'm not here to make you believe something you rejected long ago. But here is something you need to know: Chariots were found in the sea God opened for Moses and those who escaped Egypt, and there is a bit on the first Israelite (Joseph) as well early in the discussion:

I'm not here to make you believe something you rejected long ago. But here is something you need to know: Chariots were found in the sea God opened for Moses and those who escaped Egypt, and there is a bit on the first Israelite (Joseph) as well early in the discussion:

That's one Wyatt's lies. The Red Sea is too deep for a scuba diver to see the bottom.

Unfortunately, Michael John Rood and his teachings are not credible or accurate. Rood is not trained, certified or recognized as a Rabbi, and his “ordination” by a cult called The Way International (TWI) required only minor instruction in an unaccredited TWI program. His central teachings depart radically from the evangelical Christian faith, and several of his teachings and practices are typical among cults rather than among Christians or Messianic Jews (that is, Jews who have accepted Yeshua [Jesus Christ] as Lord and Savior). Furthermore, many of his teachings and practices are drawn from a cult called The Way International which was incorporated in 1954 and widely denounced by Christian leaders and TWI’s ex-followers alike. About 95% of TWI’s followers have left TWI after seeing its severe errors, and many ex-leaders of TWI have founded a variety of splinter groups or ministries, just as Rood has.
[…]

Unfortunately, Michael John Rood and his teachings are not credible or accurate. Rood is not trained, certified or recognized as a Rabbi, and his “ordination” by a cult called The Way International (TWI) required only minor instruction in an unaccredited TWI program. His central teachings depart radically from the evangelical Christian faith, and several of his teachings and practices are typical among cults rather than among Christians or Messianic Jews (that is, Jews who have accepted Yeshua [Jesus Christ] as Lord and Savior). Furthermore, many of his teachings and practices are drawn from a cult called The Way International which was incorporated in 1954 and widely denounced by Christian leaders and TWI’s ex-followers alike. About 95% of TWI’s followers have left TWI after seeing its severe errors, and many ex-leaders of TWI have founded a variety of splinter groups or ministries, just as Rood has.
[…]
All true. I hadn't heard of those charlatans in years

On the other hand, I don't consider myself a Christian yet I've managed to conduct my life, (mostly), with honesty and integrity.

I guess the gods will favor me and i'll pass the pearly gates.

Woo hoo.
I'm thinking you will, as well as most others.

"God isn't willing that any should perish, but that all will come to repentance." :)

That's one Wyatt's lies. The Red Sea is too deep for a scuba diver to see the bottom.
I think Cecil B. Demille broached that subject with magnificent scenery of a very, very deep chasm surrounded by tall waters in his movie, "The Ten Commandments." I recently bought a cd version of the movie, and that is the impression I went away with, that the water tower surrounding the walk path was awful high, and that there was a fire that preceded the people going forward, and the pillar of fire explained the ground being dry land that they went forward on. None of the Israelites had scuba equipment in their baskets and other carry-ons. I had seen the movie when I was a kid in the 50s or 60s, and later on tv. The version I received a couple of weeks ago was from the movie that got a bunch of Academy Award nominations in 1956. It just looked different from my memory that was hazy in its best light. <giggle> And the visual of the chariot parts surrounded by a lot of undersea plant life showed vague things at best. I suppose I could look it up to see if anyone in the video took those chariot parts to the surface and scraped off the residues. This isn't about me, however, I was just trying to give you examples that you could hold onto as up or down bits of proof, although I don't see how anything would change your present perspective of skepticism. I don't have that viewpoint. I have believed in the Good Book since I was 9 years old and joined the family church of 350 years that I know of. It's now well past 400 years on this continent, because I am a septuagenarian. What you believe in is not my territory. It's the distance of what you believe in about the Lord God, who is in my opinion the creator of mankind. You have a lot of mysteries in your thoughts. I don't have a one of those. Different people see things from different perspectives. I love the people in my church as much as I love my surviving siblings, both of which are over a dozen years younger than me.

I think Cecil B. Demille broached that subject with magnificent scenery of a very, very deep chasm surrounded by tall waters in his movie, "The Ten Commandments." I recently bought a cd version of the movie, and that is the impression I went away with, that the water tower surrounding the walk path was awful high, and that there was a fire that preceded the people going forward, and the pillar of fire explained the ground being dry land that they went forward on. None of the Israelites had scuba equipment in their baskets and other carry-ons. I had seen the movie when I was a kid in the 50s or 60s, and later on tv. The version I received a couple of weeks ago was from the movie that got a bunch of Academy Award nominations in 1956. It just looked different from my memory that was hazy in its best light. <giggle> And the visual of the chariot parts surrounded by a lot of undersea plant life showed vague things at best. I suppose I could look it up to see if anyone in the video took those chariot parts to the surface and scraped off the residues. This isn't about me, however, I was just trying to give you examples that you could hold onto as up or down bits of proof, although I don't see how anything would change your present perspective of skepticism. I don't have that viewpoint. I have believed in the Good Book since I was 9 years old and joined the family church of 350 years that I know of. It's now well past 400 years on this continent, because I am a septuagenarian. What you believe in is not my territory. It's the distance of what you believe in about the Lord God, who is in my opinion the creator of mankind. You have a lot of mysteries in your thoughts. I don't have a one of those. Different people see things from different perspectives. I love the people in my church as much as I love my surviving siblings, both of which are over a dozen years younger than me.
I'm a Christian, but I view the stories as teaching narratives.

Forum List

Back