Proof Of The Bible

Got a link Flattie Hollie? Besides, aren't the heathens your side?

who denies science so also shall deny history ...

1651681539061.png

did they allow you time on the internet again, good behavior ... conquistadors, christians every one of them. bond

And then there's this:

They snatcht young Babes from the Mothers Breasts, and then dasht out the brains of those innocents against the Rocks; others they cast into Rivers scoffing and jeering them, and call'd upon their Bodies when falling with derision, the true testimony of their Cruelty, to come to them, and inhumanely exposing others to their Merciless Swords, together with the Mothers that gave them Life.

That's a lame thing to say. You are saying that you can't understand the Bible unless you are already a Christian.
You cannot understand what God wants you to understand unless you have God's spirit indwelling. Anyone can be a hearer of God's word, but not everyone is a doer.

And then there's this:

They snatcht young Babes from the Mothers Breasts, and then dasht out the brains of those innocents against the Rocks; others they cast into Rivers scoffing and jeering them, and call'd upon their Bodies when falling with derision, the true testimony of their Cruelty, to come to them, and inhumanely exposing others to their Merciless Swords, together with the Mothers that gave them Life.
And you believe they were actually Christians? That's like insisting that the German insurgents who dressed like American soldiers and infiltrated our lines were actually American soldiers.

And you believe they were actually Christians? That's like insisting that the German insurgents who dressed like American soldiers and infiltrated our lines were actually American soldiers.
It's funny how Christians will define out of Christianity those Christians who don't meet their arbitrary standard of what makes someone an 'actual' Christian.

That's like saying Jim Jones wasn't a real christian just because he had some dietary restrictions.

You missed out on all the fun.

Did you know the Conquistadors would baptize heathen Inca babies and then kill them by smashing their heads with rocks?
It seems that the Incas and the Conquistadors were cut from the same bloody cloth. The Inca sacrificial practices actually resemble that of some of the Canaanite tribes that God wanted Israel to destroy, especially the Amalekites. Some biblical scholars believe that the Incas and other so-called 'native' tribes of the Americas were actually descendants of the Amalekites.

It seems that the Incas and the Conquistadors were cut from the same cloth. The Inca sacrificial practices actually resemble that of some of the Canaanite tribes that God wanted Israel to destroy, especially the Amalekites.
I would suggest that the Conquistadors were just good Christians following in the footsteps of their boss; mass killing, brutalizing populations, etc.

It's funny how Christians will define out of Christianity those Christians who don't meet their arbitrary standard of what makes someone an 'actual' Christian.

That's like saying Jim Jones wasn't a real christian just because he had some dietary restrictions.
Nominal/true Christians are known by their works, so says God. Do you think Jim Jones was doing God's work?

I would suggest that the Conquistadors were just good Christians following in the footsteps of their boss; mass killing, brutalizing populations, etc.
Their boss was the Pope, not God. Charlemagne had the same boss.

Nominal/true Christians are known by their works, so says God. Do you think Jim Jones was doing God's work?
He thought so.

Were Crusaders doing the work of their gods?

Didn't the Christians who burned old women believe they were doing the work of their gods?

How about the Anglican church which forbade any challenge to its authority during the Dark Ages and used torture, killing and imprisonment to silence dissent?

Did you know the Catholic church never excommunicated Hitler?

He thought so.

Were Crusaders doing the work of their gods?

Didn't the Christians who burned old women believe they were doing the work of their gods?

How about the Anglican church which forbade any challenge to its authority during the Dark Ages and used torture, killing and imprisonment to silence dissent?

Did you know the Catholic church never excommunicated Hitler?
Do you believe these were true Christians?

Thats quite a dance.

The conquistadors were Pope'ists, not Christian?
Believing oneself to be a Christian doesn't make one a Christian. My sister often said she was "as good a Christian as anyone" (she was actually a Unitarian), but she knew nothing about Christianity or the Bible. If she had perhaps her life wouldn't have been such a mess.

Many want to be thought of as a good 'Christian' but have no real interest in it.

Last edited:
Believing oneself to be a Christian doesn't make one a Christian. My sister often said she was "as good a Christian as anyone" (she was actually a Unitarian), but she knew nothing about Christianity or the Bible. If she had perhaps her life wouldn't have been such a mess.

Many want to be thought of as a good 'Christian' but have no real interest in it.
On the other hand, I don't consider myself a Christian yet I've managed to conduct my life, (mostly), with honesty and integrity.

I guess the gods will favor me and i'll pass the pearly gates.

Woo hoo.

Forum List

Back