PROOF of Nature's God

The imperatives of logic, mathematics, and metaphysics evince that God necessarily exists.

Next.
None of those prive anything.
Not a single person has ever evidenced a god in 2000 years and your word salad doesn't either.
You have bern conned.
Next.

So the OP is here to peddle a book.
Leave it to a godless Leftist (but I repeat myself) to misconstrue, spin, and mislead, every time.

My point in making this thread is to offer ~250 pages of scientific evidence of Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. This is THE very same "God" whose name appears on every dollar bill you have ever spent, every five dollar bill you have ever spent, every ten dollar bill you have ever spent, every twenty dollar bill you have ever spent, every penny and nickel and dime and quarter and half dollar you have ever spent. The VERY same God to whom Americans "pledge allegiance", unless they are cynical, bitter atheists.

You show yourself to be petty with your ad hominem attack, which misses the entire point of the title, "PROOF of Nature's God." Don't you want to learn? Or are you afraid to learn? Obviously both.

I would like to purchase an autographed copy. Is that possible?
My Dear Friend, I have messaged you proper arrangements for a personalized, autographed book to be sent where you wish. Anyone else is welcome to the same courtesy.

Dr. Orosz knows for a fact that Nature's God made our universe.
My opthamologist knows it for a fact.
My personal physician knows it for a fact.
My dentist knows it for a fact.
Dr. McCartney knows it for a fact.

These are all highly educated and trained men in science.
They understand the Four Gigabaud Eye (Brilliant Creation 22) and the Fourier Ear (Brilliant Creation 23) better than most of you reading this. They understand the insuperable statistics of Darwinian Random Mutation, which could never result in over 20,000 complex proteins, and these are only a small sample of what make us human.

Biological Alphabetology, viz., "A>B>C>D" is not science, any more than hurling "You're a stupid flat-earther" is.

Ah. Yet another ''pwoof of the gods', threads.

That the kid at McDonalds who serves your Big Mac ''knows for a phact'' your polytheistic gods exist is fine, dear. Settle down. No one is trying to take your gods away.

If you want to play the ''what are the odds'', game, I would point out that there are 330,000 million gods in Hinduism. You claim three. The odds are overwhelming against your gods.

Convert. Save yourself.

The imperatives of logic, mathematics, and metaphysics evince that God necessarily exists.

Next.
I wince, not evince, when you make such nonsense claims. The imperatives of reason, rationality and evidence as supportive of an argument evince that your various gods do not exist.

Next.
Actually, the opposite appears to be the case. Ancient man had no real understanding of the world and just accepted gods, demons, spirits, etc. as explanations. As we have come to better understand the world, people have generally become more skeptical about the supernatural. The "God of the Gaps" has grown increasingly smaller and less important. I think things like church attendance numbers support this.

Actually, the opposite appears to be the case. Ancient man had no real understanding of the world and just accepted gods, demons, spirits, etc. as explanations. As we have come to better understand the world, people have generally become more skeptical about the supernatural. The "God of the Gaps" has grown increasingly smaller and less important. I think things like church attendance numbers support this.
:rolleyes:

There's nothing supernatural about the materialistic superstitions of paganism. Classical theism pertains to ultimate origins/causation. Just like the pagans of pantheism and polytheism, you're the damn fool who attributes ultimate origins/causation to materiality, not me. I'm fully aware of the fact that an infinite regress of causality/temporality is an absurdity.

Last edited:
So the OP is here to peddle a book.

After further reflection on this snide remark, it occurred to me that everyone posting here is "peddling" something, even if it is only their opinion. The very word "science" is peddled endlessly by the Hollies, male and female, without a molecule of science being presented.
I have challenged the godless Left (but I repeat myself) to posit some real science and teach readers something they as a whole did not know. The godless Left (but I repeat myself again, just for fun) has yet to offer up any original science for everyone to read. I did so in a published book, there for anyone to read and consider.

I will now create a new thread, viz., "Original Science." We'll see what the Hollies, boys and girls, can present there. Do not hold your breath.

:rolleyes:

There's nothing supernatural about the materialistic superstitions of paganism.
Well you're wrong. Pagans believed the gods were supernatural and that they judged people and would reward those who offered sacrifices to them. Sounds essentially like every other religion.

Classical theism pertains to ultimate origins/causation. Just like the pagans of pantheism and polytheism, you're the damn fool who attributes ultimate origins/causation to materiality, not me.
Maybe, I don't even know what that means so I can't be sure.

I'm fully aware of the fact that an infinite regress of causality/temporality is an absurdity.
Yet you believe in an eternal God?

Next.

metaphysical physiology w/ its unique spiritual content provides clues for a polytheistic universe - certainly not your 4th century c bible or surly the christian zealots book.

Well you're wrong. Pagans believed the gods were supernatural and that they judged people and would reward those who offered sacrifices to them. Sounds essentially like every other religion.

Maybe, I don't even know what that means so I can't be sure.

Yet you believe in an eternal God?
You misunderstand. I'm talking about the supernatural in the classical sense of essence only.

Forum List

Back