"Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist"

The thread title is a lie.
The OP is the newest uber-hack on this site.
Olson has shilled for gay marriage, I have no idea why. Maybe he went nuts after his wife died in 9/11. I dunno.

I think he really changed after Barbara died in the Pentagon crash. I always admired her. Great conservative with a fabulous sense of humor.

He remarried to a hard left, life long democrat. Maybe that explains it.

He has turned into a very evil man.

One of the fliers in Virginia, however, claimed that “many people have experienced the blacks firsthand” and have seen the “savagery and animalism in many of these people.” The fliers went on to say that the KKK’s mission is “exalting the Caucasian race and teaching the doctrine of white supremacy. That does not mean that we are enemies of the colored and mongrel race, but it does mean that we are organized to establish the solidarity and to realize the mission of the white race.”

Virginia KKK insists: We are not the ?enemies of the colored and mongrel races?

Nobody chooses their sexuality - in the cae of heterosexuals - it's the naturalstate of being - it'show Human Beings were designed.

In the case of homosexuals - it's the result of childhood trauma , arrested sexual development - end result being Sexual Dysphoria , degeneracy and gender dementia.

There is very little proof to support the theory that homosexuality is the result of genetics, and also very litle to indicate that it s a birth defect.

<snip>

Not all loathing of Gays is religous based , and if by the "book" you are referring to the Bible - homosexuals are never mentioned in a negative light in the New Testament.

I fail to see the relevance in the undigestable toxic plume you vomitted onto the board and valid scientific theory. I'm sorry to see that you're such a rabid Racist - if it's to allie yourself with the KKK - that's your perogative - as for me - being one the mongrel races I despise your buddies in the white hoods even more than the Queers and Democrats who engage in the same type of activity. Let me ask you - do you keep a photo of the fuhrer on your night table ?

Last edited:
Prominent liberal lawyer and professor Alan Dershowitzsaid said Cruz was off the charts brilliant.
Dershowitz also said this about Cruz...

Ted Cruz's former law professor at Harvard had interesting words for the Texas Senator on CNN's Piers Morgan Live Tuesday.
After calling his former student "among the brightest" he's every had, Dershowitz said, "I think you can make a very strong argument that what Ted Cruz is doing is deeply unconstitutional."

Never thought I'd hear myself saying this but here's a Republican with a very good head on his shoulders! He deserves many KUDOS for his brilliant thinking and grasp of the obvious!

Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist | ThinkProgress

I like Ted Olson for the most part. He lost his wife in one of the planes on
9-11.

I have a few issues with this. Homosexuality is not a race.

And I believe that cruz's point was that the people of california voted against gay marriage and a judge over~ruled it. And from what I've read so far, the judge has the power to do it.

I personally don't care if gays want to marry, I don't find it affects me at all.

And Olson, the prominent republican lawyer, has an agenda.

"The Agenda host Ari Rabin-Havt asked Olson, who served as President George W. Bush’s solicitor general and joined with former Al Gore campaign counsel David Boies to challenge Proposition 8, about Cruz’s remarks. Olson slammed Cruz’s thinking as “very, very sad,” “very unfortunate,” and reminiscent of the argument advanced by backed anti-miscegenation laws:"

Just a thought, if the judge ruled the gay marriage amendment unconstitutional on the grounds of "due process" "the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness", methinks that any adult of legal age has a precedent to effectively argue almost any lifestyle.

Prominent liberal lawyer and professor Alan Dershowitzsaid said Cruz was off the charts brilliant.
Dershowitz also said this about Cruz...

Ted Cruz's former law professor at Harvard had interesting words for the Texas Senator on CNN's Piers Morgan Live Tuesday.
After calling his former student "among the brightest" he's every had, Dershowitz said, "I think you can make a very strong argument that what Ted Cruz is doing is deeply unconstitutional."

You can make a very strong argument about President Obama's use of executive orders is unconstitutional as well making the argument doesn't make it true though.

Just a thought, if the judge ruled the gay marriage amendment unconstitutional on the grounds of "due process" "the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness", methinks that any adult of legal age has a precedent to effectively argue almost any lifestyle.

You just briiliantly summed up in one sentence what others have taken pages to describe . Very simply put 'any adult of legal age has a precedent to effectively argue almost any lifestyle." .... and as the Agenda Progresses - They Will

One more Republican tossed under the bus as a RINO. Why don't the 'real' Republicans come together and form a new political party?

My guess is these malcontents can't agree on a leader. Maybe those above, so angry with Olson, could suggest a name for a new party, and describe the qualities they desire (and the policies they would support) in the new party's leader?

I suppose it's easier to whine and complain - asking such questions require actual thought.

Forum List

Back