"Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist"

oh for crying out loud

do you really like to look this stupid and PETTY?

please knock it off

you can't be serious with a little sign and all

give us a break

this is already heading to ignore

too much stupid

Last edited:
There's all kinds of weenies in the Republican Party, including the House leadership. That's why the Tea Party is trying to get rid of them.

CaféAuLait;9323022 said:
Never thought I'd hear myself saying this but here's a Republican with a very good head on his shoulders! He deserves many KUDOS for his brilliant thinking and grasp of the obvious!

Prominent Republican Lawyer Says Ted Cruz Sounds Like A Racist | ThinkProgress

Olsen has always been an outspoken advocate for gay marriage. Strange you hang on his words though. He is the "Iran Contra" enemy, the EPA scandal Satan,, OMG. LOL forget Bush V Gore!

:eusa_shhh:
he put down Cruz so he's AOK now for them to USE like they do everyone else

It is not "racist" to oppose same-sex marriage.

That is a dirty slanderous lie.

Liberals know no bounds of decency in the lies they tell.

The thread title is a lie.
The OP is the newest uber-hack on this site.
Olson has shilled for gay marriage, I have no idea why. Maybe he went nuts after his wife died in 9/11. I dunno.

oh for crying out loud

do you really like to look this stupid and PETTY?

please knock it off

you can't be serious with a little sign and all

give us a break

this is already heading to ignore

too much stupid
That's Exactly what I was thinking about Your little sign!!

Not once in the TP piece does Olsen say "Cruz sounds like a racist". TP and Rawstory are notorious for bullshit headlines.

Olsen talks about the Loving vs Virginia case as just an example; but he does not call Cruz a racist or even imply that Cruz is a racist.

The thread title is a lie.
The OP is the newest uber-hack on this site.
Olson has shilled for gay marriage, I have no idea why. Maybe he went nuts after his wife died in 9/11. I dunno.

I think he really changed after Barbara died in the Pentagon crash. I always admired her. Great conservative with a fabulous sense of humor.

Not once in the TP piece does Olsen say "Cruz sounds like a racist". TP and Rawstory are notorious for bullshit headlines.

Olsen talks about the Loving vs Virginia case as just an example; but he does not call Cruz a racist or even imply that Cruz is a racist.
Go back and re-read the very first paragraph. What part of ".... was reminiscent of the sentiment advanced by racists ...." do you not understand? The rest of the story well explains it.

The lawyer is pointing out that anti-gay bigots use the same arguments and fallacious reasoning that were used by racists against interracial marriages, and he is absolutely correct.

Last edited:
One of the fliers in Virginia, however, claimed that “many people have experienced the blacks firsthand” and have seen the “savagery and animalism in many of these people.” The fliers went on to say that the KKK’s mission is “exalting the Caucasian race and teaching the doctrine of white supremacy. That does not mean that we are enemies of the colored and mongrel race, but it does mean that we are organized to establish the solidarity and to realize the mission of the white race.”

Virginia KKK insists: We are not the ?enemies of the colored and mongrel races?

Nobody chooses their sexuality - in the cae of heterosexuals - it's the naturalstate of being - it'show Human Beings were designed.

In the case of homosexuals - it's the result of childhood trauma , arrested sexual development - end result being Sexual Dysphoria , degeneracy and gender dementia.

There is very little proof to support the theory that homosexuality is the result of genetics, and also very litle to indicate that it s a birth defect.

<snip>

Not all loathing of Gays is religous based , and if by the "book" you are referring to the Bible - homosexuals are never mentioned in a negative light in the New Testament.

Any con calling another con a racist is the pot calling the kettle black...is that a pun?

Forum List

Back