Pro Life Women

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hey men, are you like me, getting sick and tired of democrat women blaming the pro life movement on old men? Most of the pro life people I know are women. Every year at the March for Life I see a sea of women, and young women too.

A real woman understands the miracle of life that takes place within her and would never murder her baby.

Lets take a look at some pro life women, and young women, and see what they say:

Pro-life millennial women speak out

My Generation Will End Abortion

1663869376196.png

Hey men, are you like me, getting sick and tired of democrat women blaming the pro life movement on old men? Most of the pro life people I know are women. Every year at the March for Life I see a sea of women, and young women too.

A real woman understands the miracle of life that takes place within her and would never murder her baby.

Lets take a look at some pro life women, and young women, and see what they say:

View attachment 699873

And in Iran, many women agree with police beating and murdering women who won't wear the hijab. People desperate to surrender their rights can be found everywhere.

• Banned
I hope beyond hope that pregnant women will always choose to carry a pregnancy to term (with obvious exceptions).

Me too.

I also hope that, one day, the government won't get to have a say in the matter...

The problem with that is that "the matter" happen to be the crime of murder, and government will always have a place in protecting innocent victims. In facts, that is governments main purpose.

View attachment 699873

The majority of the pro-life movement is women. I've been to many, many pro-life marches, and women are always the large majority. The speakers are always women, the organizers are women, and most of the participants are women.

View attachment 699873

Stockholm Syndrome.....not much different than 5th Ave. Syndrome.

View attachment 699873

Men should just as responsible as women at preventing an unwanted pregnancy

Forum List

Back