Pro Life Women

If you don't want to force women into childbirth to satisfy my made up religion, you must hate them. Republican logic right there.
You're stupidity is beyond the pale.
This thread is about pro life women. WOMEN! These WOMEN say abortion is horrible and wrong and they know better than you do you baby-killing old man.

The taking of an innocent human life is murder. Thats what abortion is.

PRO LIFE IS A WOMEN'S MOVEMENT

You're stupidity is beyond the pale.
This thread is about pro life women. WOMEN! These WOMEN say abortion is horrible and wrong and they know better than you do you baby-killing old man.

The taking of an innocent human life is murder. Thats what abortion is.

PRO LIFE IS A WOMEN'S MOVEMENT
Pro-lifers were desperate to murder lives in the middle east for the last 20 years. Don't pretend to care about life. You want religion to have more power over the lives of Americans, that's all.

Wow, 16 of the 143 women in congress are pro-birth. That's not very impressive.
Says a lot about Congress

It really does. When you think that that number is probably flipped if you were talking about women in church or mosque, it shows you that Congress represents that exact opposite of Americans of faith, which is about 90% of Americans.

1663871129964.png

Me too.

The problem with that is that "the matter" happen to be the crime of murder, and government will always have a place in protecting innocent victims. In facts, that is governments main purpose.
I'd say that's the government's ONLY purpose.

Forum List

Back