More Hunter Biden pictures

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
The Biden family is messed up.

New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Comment:
Looks like a good time. You jealous?

Comment:
Showers with my Sister and The Big Guy when they were teenagers says it all.

Comment:

The Bidens are THE MOST white trash family in America.

Also important to note that Hunter favors Russian hookers, which makes sense considering his and his father's close ties to Moscow.

"If"...I quit reading.
1663869343900.png

Like Father, Like Son, only Daddy likes em Underage, but Hunter has no problems going there. Ask the Child Chinese Sex Slaves Xi sent to Hunter's room for Hunter to rape.

Last edited:
Comment:
You usually are right on the mark but this time I think you made an understatement.

The term "messed up" doesn't do justice to them all being bat shit crazy.

Just imagine how screwed up in the mind you have to be to get kicked out of the Navy when your father is VP?

Just think how fucked up you have to be have your daughter saying that you sexually molested her as a child?

Just think how fucked up you are to be the VP and have a Secret Service guy threatened to kick your ass for molesting his wife?

What evidence is there that they women were hookers?

Because I'm gonna' guess that, if you're at a club and you're flashing money around and you're the President's son, you can probably get some easy, non-working girls to go party with you...

Comment:
How does Hunter find the time to paint those fabulous paintings he sells to despots all around the world for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Comment:
I see those pictures and all I can think is "Thank the Lord there were no smartphones in the 70's!"

What evidence is there that they women were hookers?

Because I'm gonna' guess that, if you're at a club and you're flashing money around and you're the President's son, you can probably get some easy, non-working girls to go party with you...

At least you didn't say it's "Russian disinformation" this time.

Forum List

Back