Private Jet Parking For Super Bowl

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I was just talking with someone who works for a private jet service and they are flying in Super Bowl goers from all over the USA.
A flight from New York to Los Angeles will set you back $60K. He told me that parking those jets is a problem this weekend. Hawthorne Airport is the closest to SOFI Stadium. It's packed. So is Van Nuys. Some are landing at Palm Springs and shuttling in by helicopter. Big money.

I heard on TV that 76% of the game bettors are for the Bengals. Others say that the Rams have a 60% chance of winning because of having the home field advantage. I say that is all BS. It's 50% = Always a winner and a loser.

I hope the Bengals get their asses stomped.

I got a free ticket to a Bengals game at the start of the season and I went to my first game and it was pretty cool. I'd driven past the stadium a thousand times but never been in it.

I get a beer and a pretzel and after I ran someone out of my seat I sat down and saw on the inzones it said in big letters something about racial injustice and that annoyed me a lot, before the game started there was a NFL commercial playing over the speakers about the fight for racial justice and that annoyed me further and I ended up leaving after kickoff and I have no desire to ever go back.

I hope the Bengals get their asses handed to them today for ruining my first and originally good time at a NFL game with their racial injustice horseshit.

All I wanted was to see a football game in person and have some fun. But they had to bring reality into it and ruined the experince for me. Fuck you Bengals.

I'm sorry I ran your post off course. I didn't really intend to.

I got a free ticket to a Bengals game at the start of the season and I went to my first game and it was pretty cool. I'd driven past the stadium a thousand times but never been in it.

I get a beer and a pretzel and after I ran someone out of my seat I sat down and saw on the inzones it said in big letters something about racial injustice and that annoyed me a lot, before the game started there was a NFL commercial playing over the speakers about the fight for racial justice and that annoyed me further and I ended up leaving after kickoff and I have no desire to ever go back.

I hope the Bengals get their asses handed to them today for ruining my first and originally good time at a NFL game with their racial injustice horseshit.

All I wanted was to see a football game in person and have some fun. But they had to bring reality into it and ruined the experince for me. Fuck you Bengals.
Spoken like a true Klansman.

The Super Bowl represents now everything that is wrong in America.

It has turned into a social love-in for fascist elites who shill for fascist American corporations.

The Super Bowl represents now everything that is wrong in America.

It has turned into a social love-in for fascist elites who shill for fascist American corporations.
I don't know about all that but the whole Hollywood aspect has me wanting to puke coat-hangers....The venue just feels "un-American" for some reason I can't quite place.....Then again, to me, CA never seemed the right place for NFL football.

I was just talking with someone who works for a private jet service and they are flying in Super Bowl goers from all over the USA.
A flight from New York to Los Angeles will set you back $60K. He told me that parking those jets is a problem this weekend. Hawthorne Airport is the closest to SOFI Stadium. It's packed. So is Van Nuys. Some are landing at Palm Springs and shuttling in by helicopter. Big money.

I heard on TV that 76% of the game bettors are for the Bengals. Others say that the Rams have a 60% chance of winning because of having the home field advantage. I say that is all BS. It's 50% = Always a winner and a loser.

It's mostly the rich who go. I remember when San Diego hosted, Palomar Airport was slammed with private jets that weekend.

It's mostly the rich who go. I remember when San Diego hosted, Palomar Airport was slammed with private jets that weekend.
This game is supposed to be the biggest money maker of all time. The betting alone is expected to be $8 Billion.

All teams do that BS, it is mandated by the pussy league.

This game is supposed to be the biggest money maker of all time. The betting alone is expected to be $8 Billion.

What is there to bet? LA has everything to lose. They are the better team playing at home. Everyone EXPECTS them to win.

Cincinnati has everything to gain: They are an upcoming team with a rookie QB who hasn't won a title in ages. They are EXPECTED to lose so no pressure on them.

That is why Cinci will win.

I heard on TV that 76% of the game bettors are for the Bengals.
Because most of my childhood was spent just south of Cincinnati, the Bengal players are my team.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't mean to brag especially since I don't remember much about the guy, but when I was up there, only one house was in between my home and the address of a player from the team then. Jim Riggs was his name. I actually have never once been to any football game before. I've been to plenty of baseball games though with that being my family's sport instead. I was up there from 1986-1996.

Because most of my childhood was spent just south of Cincinnati, the Bengal players are my team.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't mean to brag especially since I don't remember much about the guy, but when I was up there, only one house was in between my home and the address of a player from the team then. Jim Riggs was his name. I actually have never once been to any football game before. I've been to plenty of baseball games though with that being my family's sport instead. I was up there from 1986-1996.

So?
What have you gained of any real intrinsic worth if the Bengals win??

Bragging rights are fleetingly cheap and ultimately worthless.

Bread and circuses, FTW!

So?
What have you gained of any real intrinsic worth if the Bengals win??

Bragging rights are fleetingly cheap and ultimately worthless.

Bread and circuses, FTW!
I was only just sharing something about my past. Nothing more. I don't live where the Bengals play anymore, and football has never been my most favorite sport.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do have one question though. Why is there just one game at the end of football season when there is more than one game when the World Series for baseball takes place? In other words, if one football game is enough, why is more than one game needed at the end of baseball season?

So it's racist if you don't like your sports and politics mixed into an obscene cocktail of stupidity?
Sports and politics have always been mixed, go back and study a little history on it and you might learn something. Jack Johnson, Jackie Robinson, Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and the list goes on.

Forum List

Back