Private Jet Parking For Super Bowl

I was only just sharing something about my past. Nothing more. I don't live where the Bengals play anymore, and football has never been my most favorite sport.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do have one question though. Why is there just one game at the end of football season when there is more than one game when the World Series for baseball takes place? In other words, if one football game is enough, why is more than one game needed at the end of baseball season?

Attrition and violence.
The same reason that there is only one winner at the end of a conventional war.
It's a metaphor for warlike people's.

All teams do that BS, it is mandated by the pussy league.

Really? Huh, had no idea.

Course I hadn't really watched football in a long time. Maybe 10 years. I'd lost interest but getting those tickets kind of got me excited again since I'd never been to a NFL game. Then I saw that shit and it turned me off real quick.

I was just talking with someone who works for a private jet service and they are flying in Super Bowl goers from all over the USA.
A flight from New York to Los Angeles will set you back $60K. He told me that parking those jets is a problem this weekend. Hawthorne Airport is the closest to SOFI Stadium. It's packed. So is Van Nuys. Some are landing at Palm Springs and shuttling in by helicopter. Big money.

I heard on TV that 76% of the game bettors are for the Bengals. Others say that the Rams have a 60% chance of winning because of having the home field advantage. I say that is all BS. It's 50% = Always a winner and a loser.

yep the elite hollywood dnc donor class is on full display

Forum List

Back