Rudy talking with the Jan6 committee about "testifying"

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

I think Rudy should go to the committee and give them hell in his opening statement- questioning the manhood and patriotism of the members and going from there.

When the questions come however, he should plead the 5th and refuse to answer questions from these stalinist lowlifes.

Yeah, I find it tough to believe that he'd spill too much, even though he's like Graham, in and out of the orange orbit every other day.

People like this will do whatever it takes to save their ass, or at least mitigate damage they think is coming.

Geez, you guys are absolutely obsessed! It's not enough that all those people are imprisoned, you've got to take the story out and grind it in like broken glass EVERY SINGLE DAY. That's a little sick and I think it just illustrates how powerless y'all are, that you've got to express daily how it makes you feel less so to sit in a stupid online forum and congratulate yourselves.

Honestly, why waste time with this? Rudy's just looking for his next moment of trying to find a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that's turned out to be his life. I wouldn't think there would be anything that he could chip in right now that would be of value. Or be trusted to be anything resembling the truth. Turn it over to the DOJ and let the chips fall where they may. Same with Bannon.

Honestly, why waste time with this? Rudy's just looking for his next moment of trying to find a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that's turned out to be his life. I wouldn't think there would be anything that he could chip in right now that would be of value. Or be trusted to be anything resembling the truth. Turn it over to the DOJ and let the chips fall where they may. Same with Bannon.
The committee's value will/would be hard, actionable evidence they can turn over to the DOJ. Everything else can be dismissed as partisan. And besides, I'd guess at least half the country doesn't give two shits about this.

So I'd imagine, from the DOJ's perspective, the committee is doing their busy work for them. Which has value in its own way.

The committee's value will/would be hard evidence they can turn over to the DOJ. Everything else can be dismissed as partisan. And besides, I'd guess at least half the country doesn't give two shits about this.

So I'd imagine, from the DOJ's perspective, the committee is doing their busy work for them. Which has value in its own way.
Another investigation looking for a crime..............How Communist of you.

No one should testify to Mickey Mouse.

And that's the problem with any testimony he provides in the first place.

His testimony would only have value if it included hard, indisputable evidence, and that would be surprising.
Hard to believe how far Rudy has fallen

From a hard nosed Federal Prosecutor who used an indisputable chain of facts to bring down the Mafia, to a sideshow entertainer who uses fantasy to support Trumps bizarre claims

From a hard nosed Federal Prosecutor who used an indisputable chain of facts to bring down the Mafia, to a sideshow entertainer who uses fantasy to support Trumps bizarre claims
He is after your beer..........Be very careful troll.........Protect your investment.

From a hard nosed Federal Prosecutor who used an indisputable Chan of facts to bring down the Mafia, to a sideshow entertainer who uses fantasy to support Trumps bizarre claims
Yeah, that's been a fascinating little side story here.

Falling into the orange orbit just changes people.

The committee's value will/would be hard, actionable evidence they can turn over to the DOJ. Everything else can be dismissed as partisan. And besides, I'd guess at least half the country doesn't give two shits about this.

I would guess at this point, the committee already has most of the answers. They are just looking to fill in the blanks. There are more important fish to fry in this investigation. Rudy's already cooked his fish. Again, I feel giving Rudy a platform is a wasted of time and resources. Nothing he says can be trusted.

Yeah, that's been a fascinating little side story here.

Falling into the orange orbit just changes people.
Are you dreaming of your trip to Uranus again..........Oh.........the GREAT UPRISING.........and HOW YOU ARE FOR JUSTICE LIBERTY.

As you ignored the acts of your party and Burn Loot and Murder.....200 cities burning businesses killing people.

But I heard they had to use some touch up paint on a door from the blood of a protester on the 6th. Clean the sidewalk from the one beaten to death outside.

Please continue with your NONSENSE.........Sorry for you burning yourself in the BLM tryouts............You almost made it this time.

Forum List

Back