Principal gets arrested for disciplining student

Paddling?

Geez, we can hardly even suspend students these days.

fwiw I'm not for students being paddled in school, and it would seem to me that conservatives shouldn't be either. Why would you want non-parents disciplining your child like this?
I have to agree. I see no age at which school corporal punishment is appropriate. Small children could get hurt and older children will see it as a test of their courage, especially when it is in lieu of detention or suspension.

In this case the principal should have his head examined.

First of all, male adults should not be paddling female students, for obvious reasons. What if she had said after the first pop, "Harder, sir. Give this bad girl what she needs!" The principal gonna keep going?

Second as soon as she asked him to stop, that should have been the end of it. If he had been smart, he would have said, "I'll give you a break and let it go at that." I'm surprised that they arrested him given that mom was there and both gave permission. I would not be surprised when the lawsuit comes and the arrest is evidence even if no charges are ever filed.

What's weird is that you think this is in any way okay.

It was a serious crime, regardless of what the poor student's insane mother may have told this idiot criminal it was okay to do.

Parents can't give permission for random people to batter their children.
You troll deliberately don't you

You troll deliberately don't you
^ Projection.

Trolling is reacting to this post of mine...

What's weird is that you think this is in any way okay.

It was a serious crime, regardless of what the poor student's insane mother may have told this idiot criminal it was okay to do.

Parents can't give permission for random people to batter their children.

...with your content-free, derailing and trolling response above.

Grow up & learn decency, morality and the law.

Because many people understand that adults hurting children for their own enjoyment is wrong. Jeffery Hogg should be publicly tortured to death over not less than a year, with the vivisectionists paid by the hour and the decibel based on his screaming.
Wrong.....we got disciplined with the paddle when we misbehaved and did things we knew were wrong....both at school and at home. We turned out respecting our country, standing for the National Anthem, working hard for a living, and not being a whiny butthurt Dim.

Wrong.....we got disciplined with the paddle when we misbehaved and did things we knew were wrong....both at school and at home. We turned out respecting our country, standing for the National Anthem, working hard for a living, and not being a whiny butthurt Dim.
It's not 1932 anymore, gramps.

Forum List

Back