Principal gets arrested for disciplining student

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Why are liberals against discipline? This one is also weird because apparently the mom had given permission for this. What was the old saying about discipline? Oh I remember. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

---Texas High School Principal Arrested for Allegedly Paddling a Student---

I got paddled once in 11th grade. I had a choice. With the paddle the parents not informed and no 3-day suspension.

my eyes watered. Turned out that was my Senior yr. I got out early with one English class in summer School. Never been beat again.

Because many people understand that adults hurting children for their own enjoyment is wrong. Jeffery Hogg should be publicly tortured to death over not less than a year, with the vivisectionists paid by the hour and the decibel based on his screaming.

I got paddled once in 11th grade. I had a choice. With the paddle the parents not informed and no 3-day suspension.

my eyes watered. Turned out that was my Senior yr. I got out early with one English class in summer School. Never been beat again.
I was smacked viciously by a nun in 4th grade at a Friday hymn singing practice in Church as I sung out of key on purpose. And in 9th grade I was forced to take Latin in High School and the priest used a ping pong paddle on the ass for the number for every point below 70. He would smell of alcohol at times and had malaria from serving in an equatorial area when younger. He broke it on a heavy kid's ass, and everybody cheered. The next day he came in with an 18-inch brass ruler.

Why are liberals against discipline? This one is also weird because apparently the mom had given permission for this. What was the old saying about discipline? Oh I remember. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Let's get it straight.

This is BAD:

1694923450650.png

This, is GOOD:

1694923483115.png

Bigot.

In my case..... my hair was pulled by the Director woman in my High School because I was laughing along with my friends .... but I slapped her back in her face.....and my mom was called and asked to find another school for me...:auiqs.jpg:

I am so proud of that my darlings!:up:

In my case..... my hair was pulled by the Director woman in my High School because I was laughing along with my friends .... but I slapped her back in her face.....and my mom was called and asked to find another school for me...:auiqs.jpg:

I am so proud of that my darlings!:up:

You hooligan!

Paddling?

Geez, we can hardly even suspend students these days.

fwiw I'm not for students being paddled in school, and it would seem to me that conservatives shouldn't be either. Why would you want non-parents disciplining your child like this?

What's weird is that you think this is in any way okay.

It was a serious crime, regardless of what the poor student's insane mother may have told this idiot criminal it was okay to do.

Parents can't give permission for random people to batter their children.

Forum List

Back