Prince Harry, Americans don’t want your ‘insights’.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Now the dimwitted duke is sticking his oar into the US abortion debate.

Seemingly unaware that the US has not sought the advice of British royalty on how to conduct its internal affairs since at least the 1770s, the Duke of Sussex made some pointed remarks in his address yesterday. Most notably, his speech included a thinly veiled swipe at the US Supreme Court’s recent decision to overturn Roe v Wade.

Though the duke did not mention Roe by name, he did, in a clear allusion to it, talk of the ‘rolling back of constitutional rights here in the United States’. And he warned that this was part of a ‘global assault on democracy and freedom’.

The irony of a member of the royal family issuing warnings about the perilous state of democracy was not even the worst thing about his tirade. Prince Harry’s speech was full to the brim with many other unwanted and ignorant ‘insights’.

• Banned
Princess Harriet just can't come to grips with the fact that he is unwanted and unappreciated wherever he goes.

Meghan Markle can bear some of the responsibility for leading the weak willed Prince astray.

Living in Canada at the time, she shouted from the rooftops she was not going to return to the USA while Trump was in office.

And she did just that!

Meghan Markle can bear some of the responsibility for leading the weak willed Prince astray.

Living in Canada at the time, she shouted from the rooftops she was not going to return to the USA while Trump was in office.

And she did just that!
Maybe she'll leave when he comes back.

Do you think Archie and Lilibet really exist?

I'm guessing they do ... Britain doesn't have the technology to produce holograms.

However, I'm betting on artificial insemination because I can't bring my self to believe that any carbon-based life form would have voluntary coitus with Harry.

Not the first time an American temptress has seduced a member of the monarchy.

Yea, but the last one was a Nazi sympathizer ...

gettyimages-113917769-tatler-5mar18.jpg

Now the dimwitted duke is sticking his oar into the US abortion debate.

Seemingly unaware that the US has not sought the advice of British royalty on how to conduct its internal affairs since at least the 1770s, the Duke of Sussex made some pointed remarks in his address yesterday. Most notably, his speech included a thinly veiled swipe at the US Supreme Court’s recent decision to overturn Roe v Wade.

Though the duke did not mention Roe by name, he did, in a clear allusion to it, talk of the ‘rolling back of constitutional rights here in the United States’. And he warned that this was part of a ‘global assault on democracy and freedom’.

The irony of a member of the royal family issuing warnings about the perilous state of democracy was not even the worst thing about his tirade. Prince Harry’s speech was full to the brim with many other unwanted and ignorant ‘insights’.

All of America to Harry, and all snotty Brits that think we care about their arrogance:

OK; fair IS fair. When someone is affected as Harry is we say they've "gone troppo". Usually it's because of the "wet season"; hot and humid. Maybe he has the aircon on too high???

But I like Harry and even his squeeze but frankly far too much notice is taken of them. Give them the "space" they so much desire.

Greg

Forum List

Back