Prince Harry joins US election voting drive, telling Americans: 'Reject hate speech'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yep. The elite of the elite are wading into the U.S elections.

What a way to help the Trump campaign. "Here, dear peasants. We are just on our way to collect a multi-million dollar paycheck for a cartoon voice over, you know, because we are for sale. While I have a minute, make sure you vote for China First, decimation of your economy and your Constitution."- signed the Royal Clowns from Cali.

Prince Harry joins US election voting drive, telling Americans: 'Reject hate speech'

The Duke of Sussex has urged people in the US to "reject hate speech" as he risks a diplomatic row by joining a voting drive for the country's upcoming presidential election....
Related Topics.

What a way to help the Trump campaign. "Here, dear peasants. We are just on our way to collect a multi-million dollar paycheck for a cartoon voice over, you know, because we are for sale. While I have a minute, make sure you vote for China First, decimation of your economy and your Constitution."- signed the Royal Clowns from Cali.

The Duke of Sussex has urged people in the US to "reject hate speech" as he risks a diplomatic row by joining a voting drive for the country's upcoming presidential election....
Related Topics.

Prince Harry isn’t allowed to participate in British politics. He can’t make a political statement, endorse a candidate, vote, run for office, or anything else that would make it look like he was picking sides or taking up a political cause. Harry it seems, has forgotten his royal political constraints.

Related Topics.

I have indeed rejected the Democrats, Harry. Permanently. Revel in this knowledge.

By your command, Majesty. :auiqs.jpg:

Related Topics.

Harry's voice lost all of its clout, the day he married a Spook.

I still remember watching in terror, as Queen Elizabeth stood on the tallest spire at Windsor Castle, a large crowd of
Brits gathered 500 feet below, watching their beloved Queen preparing for an epic swan dive. Then...one of her
aides approached her preparing to give her the news of her Grandson's wife, birth of possibly a future king of
England and the Queen Mother blurted out those historic words to the aide. Words...that if the British Empire remains intact for another 1,000 years ..will never be forgotten.

"What Color is it?"