Place Where Biden Face-Planted Off Bike Is Named 'Brandon Falls' On Google Maps

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Don't know how long this will remain on Google maps though.

1_124.png

I once saw it said that Google Maps aren't even worth using in the first place because they can get you flat out lost.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't know how long this will remain on Google maps though.

1_124.png
If you zoom in on Google satellite to that coordinate this comes up: or it could if someone submitted it. :)
6mx983.jpg

If you zoom in on Google satellite to that coordinate this comes up: or it could if someone submitted it. :)
View attachment 672228
Lol…Or re HOBO th Beach where Brandon(Biden) turns everyone into a HOBO by his failed economic policies…How many times has Biden fallen now besides tripping over his dog’s tail coming out of the shower and going up a flight of stairs to his airplane before people realize his cognitive decline is there for all to see and he wants to run for re election by then there should be nothing left even for the ants….

I once saw it said that Google Maps aren't even worth using in the first place because they can get you flat out lost.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
We were using Google to find our way to a lab for my blood tests this morning and it gave us a wrong turn in our neighborhood, less than a 1/4 mile from our house!

Forum List

Back