Prince Harry, Americans don’t want your ‘insights’.

He’s the spitting image of Charles. And he’s not even the father.
He takes after the Spencer line; check out his uncle.

1658314830174.png

He's Charle's kid OK enough.

Greg

Not to worry!

Of the 330,000,000 plus residents in this country (more are arriving every day at the border!), only maybe four or five individuals care what that spoiled brat has to say about anything.

It shows how pathetic and needy the American media are to even give the time of day to that silly couple!

Just the SNOTTY ones. You are exempted, and a couple others here as well.

My fave trick of snotty Brits is when they call Americans loud, obnoxious and arrogant and then come on a forum called US Message Board and lecture us about all the ways our nation is horridly flawed.

Self-reflect much?

That annoys me too.

I guess my sense of--I don't know, decorum?--is just old fashioned. Don't go into other people's spaces and lob nothing but criticism. I would not dream of going to a space called UK Message Board and dogging the UK, their politics, history, politicians, people, regions, etc. It's horrid manners, like going to someone's home, propping your feet on the coffee table and criticizing everything you see, eat, and do.

Now if you come to chat and you DISCUSS the decor or whatever, that's different. But many foreigners don't do that. They just come to hate...and it shows. And again, I find it a bad look.

My fave trick of snotty Brits is when they call Americans loud, obnoxious and arrogant and then come on a forum called US Message Board and lecture us about all the ways our nation is horridly flawed.

I just remind the Brits what my father did to their mothers for Hershey bars during the war...

50998919-0-image-a-76_1637926685620.jpeg

The guy is a prince, and not even from America. He was born with money, power and influence way beyond anything more than 90% of the 300+ million Americans will ever have. He doesn't understand this country or it's people.

The last 2 or 3 years the elites of the world have really been pushing, a lot, to set the world how they think it should be and tell billions how to live.

People talk about division in America among politics and social ideas and so on. I think most people aren't seeing the real division being created. The division between the wealthy elites, politicians, and everyone else. We're seeing a line drawn between the rich and powerful, and everyone else. I think they don't want upper class, middle class and lower class anymore. I think they want it to be "us and them".

The guy is a prince, and not even from America. He was born with money, power and influence way beyond anything more than 90% of the 300+ million Americans will ever have. He doesn't understand this country or it's people.

The last 2 or 3 years the elites of the world have really been pushing, a lot, to set the world how they think it should be and tell billions how to live.

People talk about division in America among politics and social ideas and so on. I think most people aren't seeing the real division being created. The division between the wealthy elites, politicians, and everyone else. We're seeing a line drawn between the rich and powerful, and everyone else. I think they don't want upper class, middle class and lower class anymore. I think they want it to be "us and them".

You’re right. But Meghan dragged him over there, to fund her Montecito lifestyle.

Silly fool.

And boom! The leftist pulls the race card, out of the blue.

He would. He’s a third rate provocateur.

Many people didn’t realise Markle was part black. She is culturally white.

The Brits bent over backwards to welcome her. As did the Royal Family. They wanted Harry to be happy.

SHE is being judged on her behaviour. And HE looks far from happy.

Forum List

Back