America has more than one person, you have no right to yell at people and threaten them. Some people, I am one will tell you to shut up and say "I view your yelling as a threat and an assault, and will react accordingly, SHUT UP" after which I will beat the hell out of you until someone drags me off.

BRTky.jpg

Actually, she can -- and did, and was told to "shut up." Why? Why Patriot? Because this is America, and if she wants to express herself in that way -- she can. It isn't 'illegal" you fucking ignoramus.
Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. This really is how dumb SYTFE is. He thinks America means you can burst in on representatives in session and scream anything you'd like.

SYTFE...you seem particularly angry sweetie. Why don't you do this with your state legislature? Please? I mean, the is "America". So clearly you can do anything you want. Please burst in on one of their sessions and start screaming about Trump. Please? :lol:

Actually, she can -- and did, and was told to "shut up." Why? Why Patriot? Because this is America, and if she wants to express herself in that way -- she can. It isn't 'illegal" you fucking ignoramus.
There, there sweetie....it's alright. You'll be ok. :itsok:

Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. This really is how dumb SYTFE is. He thinks America means you can burst in on representatives in session and scream anything you'd like.

SYTFE...you seem particularly angry sweetie. Why don't you do this with your state legislature? Please? I mean, the is "America". So clearly you can do anything you want. Please burst in on one of their sessions and start screaming about Trump. Please? :lol:

I wouldn't do that. But if she wants to do that, it's her choice. She CAN yell and be disruptive. Does she risk being removed? Yes. But that's her choice. See, P@triot -- the part you're not getting is that this is America and we have something called the Constitution that allows her to do that. Do you understand what the 1st Amendment is, P@triot? Have you ever heard it if before? Because the way you post here, it sounds like you've never heard of it. In fact, you sound like a foreigner. Tell us, P@triot, what country are you really posting from?

One of the best things to ever come out of the Donald Trump campaign and subsequent election is the chance to see the real progressive. The hate. The violence. The intolerance. And of course, the unhinged, emotional, irrational mindset. All one has to do is point to these videos of progressives having meltdowns as evidence of why it's a good idea to reject that entire ideology. I mean, seriously, what adult acts like this?

This is America, where we have the freedom to express ourselves and communicate directly to electors. Have a problem with it? Then get the fuck out and move to Somalia where you'll be much happier.

No right to intimidate or threaten an elector though. Depending on their snowflake status, that might be an easy line to cross.

One of the best things to ever come out of the Donald Trump campaign and subsequent election is the chance to see the real progressive. The hate. The violence. The intolerance. And of course, the unhinged, emotional, irrational mindset. All one has to do is point to these videos of progressives having meltdowns as evidence of why it's a good idea to reject that entire ideology. I mean, seriously, what adult acts like this?

This is America, where we have the freedom to express ourselves and communicate directly to electors. Have a problem with it? Then get the fuck out and move to Somalia where you'll be much happier.

No right to intimidate or threaten an elector though. Depending on their snowflake status, that might be an easy line to cross.

And did she threaten any electors? No? Oh, just a strawman? Thanks for playing. You may leave now.

I wouldn't do that. But if she wants to do that, it's her choice. She CAN yell and be disruptive. Does she risk being removed? Yes. But that's her choice. See, P@triot -- the part you're not getting is that this is America and we have something called the Constitution that allows her to do that. Do you understand what the 1st Amendment is, P@triot? Have you ever heard it if before? Because the way you post here, it sounds like you've never heard of it. In fact, you sound like a foreigner. Tell us, P@triot, what country are you really posting from?

It is not her choice, when she violated the rights of others, she goes to jail. Even a moron like you knows there are limits to free speech.

I wouldn't do that.
Bwahahahahaaha! So you do realize that it is illegal and could result in your being arrested? :lmao:

I wouldn't do that.
Bwahahahahaaha! So you do realize that it is illegal and could result in your being arrested? :lmao:

I wouldn't do that because I have no desire to. However, I know that IF I did that, I wouldn't be "arrested." It isn't a crime to speak your mind, as much as you want it to be in your fascist dreamworld.

She CAN yell and be disruptive.
No...really....she can't. She could be arrested and charged with a host of statutes:
  • Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • 6-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings
Would you like me to continue? There are at least half a dozen statutes that she violated. You poor little nitwit. You're so unhinged right now that you're just screaming stupid shit like the progressives in the video.

And did she threaten any electors? No? Oh, just a strawman? Thanks for playing. You may leave now.

Oh, no free speech for me, I see. :lol:

Well, if you're only here to troll....then get the fuck out.

So you define what type of speech I am using, interesting. Some may consider that censoring. Tsk, tsk, free speech violator.

If you want to see censorship, look no further than the America-hating OP, who wants more than anything to censor the woman in the video. He wants what she did to be a crime SO BAD he's shaking! You can hear his seething hatred through the computer...it just burns him knowing that people are granted free speech in our country, even when it means offending our electors delicate sensibilities. Oh, the horror! It just eats him up inside and tortures every fascist fiber in his body. He's gonna blow!

One of the Trump-fans here just threatened to have me murdered, by posting an image of what was supposedly in store for me, a one-way helicopter ride. I linked to my reply, in case the original gets deleted.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/16107050/

Tell us, Trump-fans. Anyone on this board threatened to murder you? No? It would appear all the actual threats are coming only from one side.

Oh, I await your unqualified condemnation of the actions of that Trump-fan. Let's see if your actions match your fine words. Are you willing to condemn violent threats or not?

She CAN yell and be disruptive.
No...really....she can't. She could be arrested and charged with a host of statutes:
  • Disturbing the Peace
  • Disorderly Conduct
  • 6-11-34.1 - Preventing or disrupting General Assembly sessions or other meetings of members; unlawful activities within the state capitol or certain Capitol Square buildings
Would you like me to continue? There are at least half a dozen statutes that she violated. You poor little nitwit. You're so unhinged right now that you're just screaming stupid shit like the progressives in the video.

Was she arrested, P@triot?

Forum List

Back