OR, she can do what she chose to do. Why? Because this is AMERICA. She decided to make her voice heard in that way. Don't like it? Pack your bags P@triot, North Korea is calling you.

Don't leave me out I am laughing so hard I can't sit in my chair at all of these buffoons.

Actually NO she was allowed to be in there because she has a right to see what is going on, she has NO right to disrupt the peoples business, in doing so she violated the rights of every other person in the state. Their right to have their business carried out in a safe, timely, copasetic and congruent manner.

One of the best things to ever come out of the Donald Trump campaign and subsequent election is the chance to see the real progressive. The hate. The violence. The intolerance. And of course, the unhinged, emotional, irrational mindset. All one has to do is point to these videos of progressives having meltdowns as evidence of why it's a good idea to reject that entire ideology. I mean, seriously, what adult acts like this?

This is America, where we have the freedom to express ourselves and communicate directly to electors. Have a problem with it? Then get the fuck out and move to Somalia where you'll be much happier.

The way you do that, you immature, ignorant progressive, is to schedule a meeting with them, sit down, and discuss your grievances. You don't start screaming like an unhinged lunatic in the middle of a session where they are voting. Geezus...the fact that you need this explained to you is why you are unemployed.

OR, she can do what she chose to do. Why? Because this is AMERICA. She decided to make her voice heard in that way. Don't like it? Pack your bags P@triot, North Korea is calling you.

Actually nitwit...she can't. That's why someone walked over to her and told her to shut up. America does not mean anarchy you nitwit. We do have laws so that we can have a civilized society in the midst of you progressive neanderthals.

Actually, she can -- and did, and was told to "shut up." Why? Why Patriot? Because this is America, and if she wants to express herself in that way -- she can. It isn't 'illegal" you fucking ignoramus.

RW's must not have much of a life if they are that easily entertained.

Isn't it hilarious how SYTFE tries to pretend like not supporting criminal activity means one hates America? It is illegal to make obscene gestures in public (for obvious reasons). It is illegal to disrupt a session of state legislatures (for obvious reasons).

Only a bat-shit crazy progressive like SYTFE would even attempt to defend this kind of irrational and immature behavior.

Here's another Trump voter. Wonder why you never post this video? Why is that, P@triot? Is it because you're a fucking hack?

America has more than one person, you have no right to yell at people and threaten them. Some people, I am one will tell you to shut up and say "I view your yelling as a threat and an assault, and will react accordingly, SHUT UP" after which I will beat the hell out of you until someone drags me off. I do not accept threats, I do not take shit. Most people like me only do as they say don't make threats, and don't give you the leeway to violate OUR rights as you see fit just because you ASS-U-M no E you can get by with it. I am not afraid of an ass whipping though I have had very few. YOU or that idiot have no right to confront anyone that way, or to impede their business, or desired task unless it is illegal, then of course you would run like hell and say get the cops.

Apparently SYTFE has missed the point of this exercise... :lmao:

Why am I not shocked?

(Psst....stupid....you're showing progressives attacking Trump supporters. If you want to post something that makes any sense, you need to show conservatives standing up while state legislatures are in session and disrupting by acting like a lunatic)

Isn't it hilarious how SYTFE tries to pretend like not supporting criminal activity means one hates America? It is illegal to make obscene gestures in public (for obvious reasons). It is illegal to disrupt a session of state legislatures (for obvious reasons).

Only a bat-shit crazy progressive like SYTFE would even attempt to defend this kind of irrational and immature behavior.

Here's another Trump voter. Wonder why you never post this video? Why is that, P@triot? Is it because you're a fucking hack?

Challenge ... accepted. OK, Scooby, where have you posted videos of anti-Trump wackos?

I finally understand what styfe means Stifle everyone but styfe's rights unless they agree with styfe, use the government or any method, just stifle it.

Again...you're showing a Trump supporter responding to being attacked verbally or physically. You've yet to show a conservative just making a scene over our legal system of government (like Tara Dublin did over someone having signs to show they support a candidate or that crazy bitch did by interrupting a session of voting).

You are really struggling here. I can see why you are unemployed.

Why am I not shocked?

(Psst....stupid....you're showing progressives attacking Trump supporters. If you want to post something that makes any sense, you need to show conservatives standing up while state legislatures are in session and disrupting by acting like a lunatic)

Oh, I see. A ridiculous fucking hack is now "setting rules" for the thread. Hilarious. Hope you got your ticket to Somalia. Oh, you can't afford it right now?

Tell you what, P@triot. I'll chip in. We'll just call it an early Christmas present. Deal?

I finally understand what styfe means Stifle everyone but styfe's rights unless they agree with styfe, use the government or any method, just stifle it.
She spends her life really angry.... I think she might be Tara Dublin herself! :lmao:

Why am I not shocked?

Oh, I see. A ridiculous fucking hack is now "setting rules" for the thread. Hilarious. Hope you got your ticket to Somalia. Oh, you can't afford it right now?

Tell you what, P@triot. I'll chip in. We'll just call it an early Christmas present. Deal?
You can't pitch in. You don't have any money. That's why you insist that the rest of us owe you. :lol:

Another typical aggressive Trump supporter. Hey Patriot, I've noticed you never started threads with this video. Why is that, Pa@triot?

Again....Tara here continues to miss the point of this exercise. Everything you are showing are people responding to progressives engaging them.

A litte upset that you can't find a conservative acting like a lunatic unprovoked, are we? :lol:

Another typical aggressive Trump supporter. Hey Patriot, I've noticed you never started threads with this video. Why is that, Pa@triot?

Again....Tara here continues to miss the point of this exercise. Everything you are showing are people responding to progressives engaging them.

A litte upset that you can't find a conservative acting like a lunatic unprovoked, are we? :lol:

Unprovoked? lol, that's the argument you're going with now, hack? Try watching the last one of the precious Trump voting snowflake going absolutely ballistic in the Michael's store. I noticed you never start any threads with that one. Why is that, P@triot?

Forum List

Back