9 Worst States to Retire in...Yep, they're Blue

Yeah , most of those states are successful and have high rents . So make your money in a blue state , then go to some dopey red state to retire cause it's cheap and warm .

Yeah , most of those states are successful and have high rents . So make your money in a blue state , then go to some dopey red state to retire cause it's cheap and warm .
Those states are broke with massive pensions for government employees. Live in a beautiful and economically dynamic red state. Then retire there.

Those states are broke with massive pensions for government employees. Live in a beautiful and economically dynamic red state. Then retire there.

Only thing red states have going is warmer climates .

Hey guy with all those degrees, it's "Yep, they're blue."
Oh, excuse me your Royal Anus, guess we can't always catch the auto spell in time. BTW...I have three college degrees. Thinking PhD soon. Now Zippy the Pin Head have a good day.

Energy, natural resources. Energy market will boom again when Trump gets the tree huggers out of the way. I have lived in the North, West Coast, and South. Dixie rules by far.

9 Worst U.S. States To Retire
8 of 9 solid blue...North Carolina a light Tar Heel Blue. Went Obama in 2012.

This is partly why the Red States receive more in benefits from the Fed Govt. Because folks like my in-laws fuck up their states up North and on Wrong Coast all their lives voting blue and when it's time to retire --- they gotta flee. Can't afford it. Will stretch their standard of living by as much as DOUBLING it by leaving.

In Tenn, we restrict them to the big blue cities. Make them undergo country music torture, bible classes, gun safety courses, and learning to speak the native language for awhile before letting out them out into the rest of the state. :biggrin:

Why do the need so much Fed cash every year....

The problem you got is Blue States make more money and thus due to demand and supply have a high cost of living...

This is partly why the Red States receive more in benefits from the Fed Govt. Because folks like my in-laws fuck up their states up North and on Wrong Coast all their lives voting blue and when it's time to retire --- they gotta flee. Can't afford it. Will stretch their standard of living by as much as DOUBLING it by leaving.

In Tenn, we restrict them to the big blue cities. Make them undergo country music torture, bible classes, gun safety courses, and learning to speak the native language for awhile before letting out them out into the rest of the state. :biggrin:
Yes. They must be deprogrammed.

Oh yeah, reds suck off the taxpayer teet.

You can't throw a rock in a red state without hitting a giant military base .

Down south working and thinking really slow down....people don't move fast cuz they don't know how to. Easy for a blue state worker to find a job and outperform the southerners.

Hey guy with all those degrees, it's "Yep, they're blue."
Oh, excuse me your Royal Anus, guess we can't always catch the auto spell in time. BTW...I have three college degrees. Thinking PhD soon. Now Zippy the Pin Head have a good day.

You are going to blame auto-spell for your mistake??? You mean auto-correct? There is a big difference between "there" and "they're." Where you going to get your PhD? Southwestern East Coastal University State College?

Yes. They must be deprogrammed.

Mostly it's to get them to slow down to our speed. So when they talk -- we can understand them. .

South Carolina is like stepping back in time. Same for Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana.....ugly landscapes backwards folk.

Why are retirement states primarily Red? It's because when people retire they vote Republican because they don't want to pay taxes to help with school and things like that anymore... why would they want to pay into the school system when they don't have anyone IN school? They want less taxes overall, and the NAARP tells them to vote Republican.

No state income taxes
Alot less freakshow types
Nice people

Down south working and thinking really slow down....people don't move fast cuz they don't know how to. Easy for a blue state worker to find a job and outperform the southerners.

Maybe. If the job is indoors and air conditioned. Don't let the speed of speech lead you to believe that the THINKING is slow. MOST of nation has a word/thought ratio that is WAY too high.

Most brilliant guy I've ever met was my HS Physics teacher. You could literally read the Pledge of Allegiance between words. But damn, every word was worth waiting for. Should have seen his speed of thought flying with him in an aerobatic rated airplane.. Don't kid yourself.

Forum List

Back