Price Is No Longer an Obstacle to Clean Power

Talk is free, stinky. Electric power is per KWH and I'll disbelieve your "3 x" BS until you can be bothered to supply some confirming data.
Lol. Wow, I see you've been triggered into all sorts of reaction!

Yeah, of course prices tend to rise and there's always gotta be a biggest loser. But I can't help noticing how woefully far you remain from backing the actual assertion in question: "Yet, green cIean renewable energy costs the consumers 3×s as much per kilowatt."

Btw, I had many solar panels professionally installed (for free) on my house and garage about seven years ago. Got them to agree to a fixed rate for the life of the contract. Since about the third year our electric bill has only decreased and is now far less than it was when I moved here 33 years ago. I figure I'll be able to buy the whole works for a few hundred dollars after the 20 year contract runs out and Tesla can no longer depreciate any of it. Depends, but then I may be able to disconnect from the grid altogether.

Talk is free, stinky. Electric power is per KWH and I'll disbelieve your "3 x" BS until you can be bothered to supply some confirming data.
Lol. Wow, I see you've been triggered into all sorts of reaction!

Yeah, of course prices tend to rise and there's always gotta be a biggest loser. But I can't help noticing how woefully far you remain from backing the actual assertion in question: "Yet, green cIean renewable energy costs the consumers 3×s as much per kilowatt."

Btw, I had many solar panels professionally installed (for free) on my house and garage about seven years ago. Got them to agree to a fixed rate for the life of the contract. Since about the third year our electric bill has only decreased and is now far less than it was when I moved here 33 years ago. I figure I'll be able to buy the whole works for a few hundred dollars after the 20 year contract runs out and Tesla can no longer depreciate any of it. Depends, but then I may be able to disconnect from the grid altogether.
i posted the proof, you ignored it or was too lazy to read it.

Usually cost estimates from activists who have a vested interest in the issue can be multiplied by a factor of ten. So the estimated cost to shift from reliable grids to unreliable so called "clean power" would be around 60 billion per year. Not a bad deal?

“Price Is No Longer an Obstacle to Clean Power”

True.

But conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that it is too costly, as well as the lie that it will ‘cost jobs.’

And they will ignore the degree to which the fossil fuel industry is subsidized.

ToddlerPastryTot with the the usual Two empty cheap shots.
Think is, they just become bump opportunities for me.
:^)

Windmills kill migratory birds by the hundreds of thousands. Solar panels are made from materials so toxic that only China produces them. The gigantic investment in "alternate energy" results in an unreliable 17% of available energy.

“Price Is No Longer an Obstacle to Clean Power”

True.

But conservatives will continue to propagate the lie that it is too costly, as well as the lie that it will ‘cost jobs.’

Nah.........the issue for the greenies is nobody cares about this. Renewables continue to be a fringe energy market.

People have looked at the costs of a Green New Deal.......tens of trillions. Have already said, "No Thanks!" Voters dont care about this.

Usually cost estimates from activists who have a vested interest in the issue can be multiplied by a factor of ten. So the estimated cost to shift from reliable grids to unreliable so called "clean power" would be around 60 billion per year. Not a bad deal?
No, the cost is as the solar/wind industry states and has been reported and posted here, $1 trillion a year. Over ten times what you believe.

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

Yet, green cIean renewable energy costs the consumers 3×s as much per kilowatt.

I detect another lie.
Miss Elektra, I detect you remain as ignorant and stupid as ever.
1610250050158.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back