Will climate change decide the 2020 election?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Old Rocks has stated in the last three presidential elections that the issue of climate change would decide the presidential elections. But in all three, the issue was barely on anybody's radar when they went in to vote. In fact, congressional candidates who ran on a green platform routinely got their clocks cleaned! Go check the record....Ive posted it up numerous times in here ( while splitting my sides lauging btw )

So..........how about the 2020 election? Will climate change decide it? :deal:

Nobody gives a shit about climate change right now.

Between Covid-19, the BLM/negro uprising and Pelosi threatening to impeach the President for doing his Constitutionally mandated duty, it's become a complete non-issue.

We will feel the effects of those things far more immediately than we would the effects of climate change. Our grandchildren's grandchildren probably won't suffer the ill-effects of climate change...

Old Rocks has stated in the last three presidential elections that the issue of climate change would decide the presidential elections. But in all three, the issue was barely on anybody's radar when they went in to vote. In fact, congressional candidates who ran on a green platform routinely got their clocks cleaned! Go check the record....Ive posted it up numerous times in here ( while splitting my sides lauging btw )

This time last year in Floor E. Da. the temperature was in the high 80s, but today it is in the low 70s. Where is the continuing warmth that the progs of the left keep saying is happening, when with our own eyes, it just isnt true? Stupid people are those who dont use their brain to think that the progs are pulling the wool over their eyes.

Climate change is real, just like the tooth fairy.

It was cold and rainy two weeks ago, today it's going to be warm and sunny.

The climate changed, but I still know who I'm voting for.

1600696958639.png

View attachment 391291

With The First Edition? That was Kenny Rogers' first band, I shit you not.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 391291

I know, he even found his mind in a brown paper bag. Who knew that would start a trend for leftists? Every so often he drops in the see what condition his condition is in.

View attachment 391291

I know, he even found his mind in a brown paper bag. Who knew that would start a trend for leftists? Every so often he drops in the see what condition his condition is in.

I thought he was referring the huffing glue. That's what they did back then, they huffed it in a brown paper bag.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 391291

I thought he was referring the huffing glue. That's what they did back then, they huffed it in a brown paper bag.

:auiqs.jpg:

Probably, he must have been one of the early leftists.

As far as the environment, the real reason covid has spread so easily is because Trump failed to wash his hands after grabbing all those wimmins by the patootey! Fact.

If it rains on election days, fewer (living) people will go to the polls.
Fewer progs will not go and vote, as they dont have any drive really to pull the lever for the Rapist Joe. But the right has all the reason to vote and it is to keep this country free.

Dang......it sure does look like all on the left have taken to huffing glue these days. It has to be the perpetual loSing. I mean, take climate change for example. These bozo's havent moved the ball even one yard in the past 10 years. Ive been telling these people in here for over 10 years now that its time to go to Plan B. For Christsakes, they STILL use that lame "Republicans dont know science" talking point and all the silly colorful graphs and maps. To what end? Nobody was caring 10 years ago and still nobody is caring.

The climate changes about every three months. It's called the four seasons. Lefties renamed it because they are embarrassed to call it "man made global warming". Democrats aren't talking about it these days so I don't see how it could have an impact on the election.

Forum List

Back