President Trump Unveils Plan To Offer Americans ‘#1 Lowest Cost Energy And Electricity On Earth’

That's a silly question. You are a big proponent of climate change being a serious threat to humanity, when in reality, lack of access to plentiful and affordable energy is a much bigger threat. So that part.
Are you a believer that we can beat climate change by ignoring it? Not even trying to slow it?
You're really not convinced it's happening. That cheap power is a greater need?
I don't get it.
Do you believe we can ride the increasing temps with more air conditioning? We need to consume not only more efficient energy but less of it.

MAGA Macho Man that is not a plan. that is just another sales pitch.

"hundreds of big beautiful power plants?" is he sure the energy monopolies will build new plants if the electricity they generate will be so cheap?

america has lots of oil, but it is deep and must be fracked at great cost and environmental damage. if the price of gas goes down for trump47, it will be because of the weapons and nuclear secrets that trump gives the ibn saud to spread their version of violent islam..
fracking causes no environmental damage. It's also far cheaper than EVs and solar and wind power.

You just proved that you're a lying douchebag.

I think there's some mass hypnosis involved. Did you look at the vid?
A bold faced lie the very first thing, and the hand motion. In 4 seconds you knew what the long next minutes would bring.

Meh. Trump's opening point was excellent...

1694205479846.png

Say is that like a side of No Fries, next to his Nothing Burger of a Healthcare plan.

Is that on Faux Not News?

He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

Why this is better than his cheaper healthcare plan to replace Obamacare, maybe just maybe Mexico will pay for it.

tarrio was not defending himself when he sent his domestic terrorists into the capital on trump's orders. he only got 20 years.
Yeah he did with no guns. You are an incredibly dumb person if you think our government was in any danger. It was a protest with a shooting and not by the protestors. Riots are not punished. Why is this an exception?

fracking causes no environmental damage. It's also far cheaper than EVs and solar and wind power.

The gas game is depleting in more ways than one.

This is interesting.
\

In general it is safe however, nothing is absolute.

Oklahoma has been at the center of a dramatic increase in earthquake activity over the past decade, mostly caused by oil and gas companies injecting wastewater produced by drilling back into deeper rock layers. However, a 2018 study identified places in the state where significant amounts of seismic activity were linked to nearly 300 hydraulic fracture wells.

You seem troubled. Do you talk to people in real life?
I just know what is going to happen. It is repeated in human history. There are literature telling these things that tells us this and people look at it as conspiracy. I will tell you that in the early 1970's you could purchase books that said what we see today. I lived through the malaise and the start of Caucasian males as the evil in the early 1970's and not hired due to quotas, affirmative action, diversity and feminism. With the great society programs the massive government took root and our future now cemented. China puts outs 12 destroyers a year now. We put out two. We still have a technology advantage however we also have the military/industrial complex and have wasted hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions over the last few decades.

Are you a believer that we can beat climate change by ignoring it? Not even trying to slow it?
You're really not convinced it's happening. That cheap power is a greater need?
I don't get it.
Do you believe we can ride the increasing temps with more air conditioning? We need to consume not only more efficient energy but less of it.

I think I was clear. The benefits of abundant affordable energy outweigh the potential downsides.

It's debatable if it is human-caused, if the net effects are negative, and if humans can actually do anything about it.

The politicians who push the climate agenda buy oceanfront mansions and fly around in private planes while preaching to the minions that they are hurting the planet unless they buy a water heater that costs three times as much.

If Democrat politicians actually believed humans cause catastrophic global warming, they would not support open borders. When someone migrates from the 3rd World to America, their carbon footprint increases exponentially.

It's really about control and increased taxation. When you control carbon, you control energy, agriculture, manufacturing, the economy, transportation, even life itself.

I just know what is going to happen. It is repeated in human history. There are literature telling these things that tells us this and people look at it as conspiracy. I will tell you that in the early 1970's you could purchase books that said what we see today. I lived through the malaise and the start of Caucasian males as the evil in the early 1970's and not hired due to quotas, affirmative action, diversity and feminism. With the great society programs the massive government took root and our future now cemented. China puts outs 12 destroyers a year now. We put out two. We still have a technology advantage however we also have the military/industrial complex and have wasted hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions over the last few decades.
Please seek out someone you can trust to listen. Old friends are good too.

I lived during that period and never found a problem getting a job

Do you want your drill press job back?
All manufacturing jobs are respectable jobs.

My son is a welder for a US manufacturing company.

I am an engineer for a high-tech US manufacturing company.

What do you do?

I think I was clear. The benefits of abundant affordable energy outweigh the potential downsides.

It's debatable if it is human-caused, if the net effects are negative, and if humans can actually do anything about it.

The politicians who push the climate agenda buy oceanfront mansions and fly around in private planes while preaching to the minions that they are hurting the planet unless they buy a water heater that costs three times as much.

If Democrat politicians actually believed humans cause catastrophic global warming, they would not support open borders. When someone migrates from the 3rd World to America, their carbon footprint increases exponentially.

It's really about control and increased taxation. When you control carbon, you control energy, agriculture, manufacturing, the economy, transportation, even life itself.
Thanks for that. Yeah, you were clear. Clearly ambiguous and inane.
But I get it. You're an AGW denier, hedging on debatable belief of the 'A'.

The other rambling Gish gallop is telling me you've a minefield of strawmen you can beat to a pulp before I even ask a question.
No need to go on.
I have no antidote for you. Pick yourself up by your own bootstraps.
Your friends here can't help you especially.

He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

Is that before or after he ‘repeals and replaces’ Obamacare? :dunno:

Forum List

Back