Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One' and inject right-wing Christian nationalism into admin policies

Markle, Lakhota has some worthy items every time. You don't. You believe in an Orange Maga fraud that would pull down the country if the People allow it, but I know the great majority of Americans know much better about the Trump fraud now.

Markle, Lakhota has some worthy items every time. You don't. You believe in an Orange Maga fraud that would pull down the country if the People allow it, but I know the great majority of Americans know much better about the Trump fraud now.
2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20v%20Trump%20poll.jpg

Rasmussen? Only GA is out of the margin. All the other eight states are in the zone, with Biden leading in two of them. By 1 July (mark it), Biden will be in the lead and out of the margin.
The fact either man is going to be re-elected as President is a disgrace to our once great country. Our choice this election is down to two old, rich, white good ole boys with cognitive issues.

A leading candidate to become Donald Trump's chief of staff in a potential second term is spearheading an effort to inject right-wing Christian extremism into his administration.

Russell Vought, who previously served as Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, is head of The Center for Renewing America think tank that has been developing a document that explicitly calls for "Christian nationalism" to be a policy priority in a potential return to the White House, reported Politico.

Christian nationalism is listed as a bullet point in a list of top priorities, which also includes invoking "the Insurrection Act on Day One to put down protests and refusing to spend funds authorized by Congress on unwanted projects, which has been banned since the Richard Nixon era."

Vought sees his organization's mission as “renew[ing] a consensus of America as a nation under God,” according to CRA's website, and reorganizing the U.S. as an explicitly Christian nation “where our rights and duties are understood to come from God."

More at the link below...

Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One'

Christian nationalism? Sounds pretty scary to me! I prefer being governed by a SECULAR Constitution and government - not the Bible! What do you think?

By “Christian Nationalist” Lakhota means:

1) Protecting children prior to birth
2) Protecting children from transgender mutilation and recruitment

Why do some people want to serve our ruling class by destroying the next generation?

Last edited:

A leading candidate to become Donald Trump's chief of staff in a potential second term is spearheading an effort to inject right-wing Christian extremism into his administration.

Russell Vought, who previously served as Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, is head of The Center for Renewing America think tank that has been developing a document that explicitly calls for "Christian nationalism" to be a policy priority in a potential return to the White House, reported Politico.

Christian nationalism is listed as a bullet point in a list of top priorities, which also includes invoking "the Insurrection Act on Day One to put down protests and refusing to spend funds authorized by Congress on unwanted projects, which has been banned since the Richard Nixon era."

Vought sees his organization's mission as “renew[ing] a consensus of America as a nation under God,” according to CRA's website, and reorganizing the U.S. as an explicitly Christian nation “where our rights and duties are understood to come from God."

Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One'

Christian nationalism? Sounds pretty scary to me! I prefer being governed by a SECULAR Constitution and government - not the Bible! What do you think?

Now how does this not get moved to conspiracy theories

The lefts conspiracy theories are frigging out there nutzo

The fact either man is going to be re-elected as President is a disgrace to our once great country. Our choice this election is down to two old, rich, white good ole boys with cognitive issues.
1711884277073.png

Please give your life to Jesus Christ, have all your sins washed away with the purchase of a Trump Bible. The Almighty God of Abraham will tell you who to vote for Saint Papageorgio when so much politics has you in tears and you do not know what to do.

Don’t love Jesus? Ok vote the Party with the most white people; the Party that will keep loose women from spreading their legs without proper sperm block protection; the Party that will let you play with whatever firearm you want to play with; the Party that will teach homos and lesbos how to fuck the proper body parts as Jesus wants us all to do; the Party that will lower taxes for the very very very wealthy few who are closer to God than the teeming mass of humanity who do not appreciate the sacrifices the wealthy are required to bear so the people can have so many things and be continually entertained as God wants them all to be.

Last edited:
View attachment 924945
Please give your life to Jesus Christ, have all your sins washed away with the purchase of a Trump Bible. The Almighty God of Abraham will tell you who to vote for Saint Papageorgio when so much politics has you in tears and you do not know what to do.

Don’t love Jesus? Ok vote the Party with the most white people; the Party that will keep loose women from spreading their legs without proper sperm block protection; the Party that will let you play with whatever firearm you you want to play with; the Party that will teach homos and lesbos how to fuck the proper body parts as Jesus wants us all to do; the Party that will lower taxes for the very very very wealthy few who are closer to God than the teeming mass of humanity who do not appreciate the sacrifices the wealthy are required to bear so the people can have so many things and be continually entertained.
I fail to understand what this has to do with me. Do you not understand English?

I fail to understand what this has to do with me
I cannot force you to think. You have to acquire that ability on your own.

Trump attempted to stay in power leading up to January 6 by committing fraud and other crimes against the United States of America. You ignore the historical facts:

Ending the Democrats’ ‘Plantation World Order’ 240103 {post•19} Papageorgio Jan’24 etdpw: “He {djt} isn’t a tyrant, but you are entitled to believe what you need to be happier.“ ppgrg 240103 Setdpw00019

Attempting to overturn the election that he lost is not an attempt to defy the democratic will of the people and stay in power is not tyranny to you.

Like I said, I cannot make you think.

These long, tedious cut and paste diatribes from internet tabloids are funny.

I fail to understand what this has to do with me. Do you not understand English?

Doper meltdown; they know they're going to lose Bigly in the election. They don't have enough literate stooges who can forge ballots to keep Trump out.

Our choice this election is down to two old, rich, white good ole boys with cognitive issues.
One has openly and potentially criminally attempted, (while being the incumbent who had lost his campaign to serve a second term) to stay in office by fraud that was supplemented with mob violence on January 6 2021.

The other candidate did not. The decision to vote against what happened on Jan 6 strictly on a hate for a sorry assed sore fucking loser in America should not be difficult if you love this Country and our Constitution.

Yet you :

Ending the Democrats’ ‘Plantation World Order’ 240103 {post•19} Papageorgio Jan’24 etdpw: “He {djt} isn’t a tyrant, but you are entitled to believe what you need to be happier.“ ppgrg 240103 Setdpw00019

Meet a Lifelong REPUBLICAN Who Just LEFT The Party​

The Democrats are a full blown criminal conspiracy, along with promoting faggot pedophilia and the sexual mutilation of children. Trump is by far the better candidate just by keeping the scum out of the White House. He doesn't need to do much else to be the runaway best candidate.

Ending the Democrats’ ‘Plantation World Order’ 240103 {post•19}

Papageorgio Jan’24 etdpw: “He {djt} isn’t a tyrant, …….” ppgrg 240103 Setdpw00019

Only because the attempt to be one failed on January 6, 2021 because he couldn’t get his vice president to commit fraud against the government with him.

Why would you want him to have a second chance at actually becoming a tyrant?

Why why why - a million tines why?

Last edited:
By “Christian Nationalist” Lakhota means:

1) Protecting children prior to birth
2) Protecting children from transgender mutilation and recruitment

Why do some people want to serve our ruling class by destroying the next generation?
Fetuses are not children.

Why do you not take care after birth.

Trump is by far the better candidate just by keeping the scum out of the White House.

Papageorgio said: I personally don't care if a person gets an abortion, I fall under the states rights issue. That is where the power should be. #73

So you don’t want the federal government telling your wife what you can do with her own body but you’re OK if a bunch of white Christian nationalists run a state like Alabama and they can tell your wife what she can do and not do with her own body.

The “scum” in the White House right now are for one thing, preserving your wife’s liberty and freedom to control her own body and her reproductive choices

One has openly and potentially criminally attempted, (while being the incumbent who had lost his campaign to serve a second term) to stay in office by fraud that was supplemented with mob violence on January 6 2021.

The other candidate did not. The decision to vote against what happened on Jan 6 strictly on a hate for a sorry assed sore fucking loser in America should not be difficult if you love this Country and our Constitution.

Yet you :

My decision is easy, I am not voting for the white rich old guy with cognitive issues. We need better leadership from somewhere and it isn’t coming from either party. But you are free to vote for your old rich white Christian with cognitive issues and I’ll vote for someone else that I believe would better than your two guys.

I still don’t believe Trump is or was a tyrant and that doesn’t mean I support him and I stand with my words.

Forum List

Back