Biden Guilty of Bribery and Blackmail---New York Post

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013

The European Commission’s praise for Ukraine’s progress on anti-corruption reform during Shokin’s tenure echoes internal State Department documents published by Just the News.

“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” said Biden, referring to a $1 billion US loan guarantee, during an event at the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Impeachment Time.

Yeah, but Trump made some mean Tweets, so democrats are more than happy to elect Joe, despite him being the most corrupt politician in US history. They dont give a fuck that he is taking bribes and doing favors for our enemies. They will bend over backwards to deny every shred of evidence that is found.

The European Commission’s praise for Ukraine’s progress on anti-corruption reform during Shokin’s tenure echoes internal State Department documents published by Just the News.

“I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” said Biden, referring to a $1 billion US loan guarantee, during an event at the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Impeachment Time.
Everyone has watched and heard the video, now they're telling us not to believe our eyes and ears? :dunno:

Impeachment Time.
Classic case of the criminal-perp (Biden) trying to make the victim (Shokin) the guilty one.

We need the IMPEACHMENT vote ASAP.
I dare any repubs to vote against impeachment.
It took around 15 years just to get near a couple of dozen reps in the Congress to try to force issues. As we saw for the vote for McCarthy. The establishment has near an iron grip. What do you do? A bridge built here an exit built there. Taking credit for a social security increase. Comforts that would still exist in other ways however the resources go to the central government first before being doled out. We have so many corrupted institutions that we are in a deep swamp.

Yeah, but Trump made some mean Tweets, so democrats are more than happy to elect Joe, despite him being the most corrupt politician in US history. They dont give a fuck that he is taking bribes and doing favors for our enemies. They will bend over backwards to deny every shred of evidence that is found.
Trump fucked up with COVID and lost his ass.

Impeachment Time.
Congrats. You just convicted Biden on a message board. Now back to the real world...

Over a million people dead. Over 100,000,000 sick.

By lying to the American people, and not doing anything for three months, and then fucking up every decision made thereafters.

Every other nation in the WORLD did better against covid than the USA.
What are you suggesting that Trump should have done about COVID?

What are you suggesting that Trump should have done about COVID?

For starters, he shouldn't have sold all of your PPE to China in January. He told US companies to ship all of their medical protective equipment and masks to China. He even changed export rules to help them do it. When covid hit the USA, American hospitals had no PPE. And that was just his FIRST bad decision.

Maybe his second. His first bad decision was appointing a Trump "loyalist" to head the CDC. The idiot was incompetent and his appointment controversial. But the prior Director of the CDC was "disloyal".

Trump looked at covid as a money making opportunity for Big Pharma and Big Medicine. He rejected the WHO test for the that the rest of the world used because the rights to the test weren't American owned. They couldn't make money without owning the patents. Trump wanted US drug companies to come up with a "made in America" test they could sell to the rest of the world.

His "loyal" director botched the production of the test, and it was 6 months before the USA had any kind of tests in quantity, and you never achieved a reliable "made in America" test. Instead you have a mess of different systems, and different processing, six months after it was needed.

I could fill PAGES of bad decisions Trump made. Basically everything he did made covid worse in the USA. Such that you STILL have hundreds of people dying every week from covid because they won't get vaxxed, and the virus is till running free in the USA.

For starters, he shouldn't have sold all of your PPE to China in January. He told US companies to ship all of their medical protective equipment and masks to China. He even changed export rules to help them do it. When covid hit the USA, American hospitals had no PPE. And that was just his FIRST bad decision.

Maybe his second. His first bad decision was appointing a Trump "loyalist" to head the CDC. The idiot was incompetent and his appointment controversial. But the prior Director of the CDC was "disloyal".

Trump looked at covid as a money making opportunity for Big Pharma and Big Medicine. He rejected the WHO test for the that the rest of the world used because the rights to the test weren't American owned. They couldn't make money without owning the patents. Trump wanted US drug companies to come up with a "made in America" test they could sell to the rest of the world.

His "loyal" director botched the production of the test, and it was 6 months before the USA had any kind of tests in quantity, and you never achieved a reliable "made in America" test. Instead you have a mess of different systems, and different processing, six months after it was needed.

I could fill PAGES of bad decisions Trump made. Basically everything he did made covid worse in the USA. Such that you STILL have hundreds of people dying every week from covid because they won't get vaxxed, and the virus is till running free in the USA.
Masks dont work. Studies have clearly proven that. Selling masks to China made us money.

What did Trumps CDC appointment do that was harmful?

YOUR party pushed the vaccines, not mine. YOUR party told us that we had to take the shots, even though we said they werent tested. You have some nerve attempting to shift that crap to us after eve3rything you guys did. You FORCED government workers to get vaccines, you cheered every time someone was fired for not taking it. You cheered when military members were kicked out for not taking it. You called anyone who didnt take it a murderer. Some of you proposed imprisoning those who didnt take it. Your party tried to force the vaccines on EVERYONE.

You are a real slimy piece of shit.

Over a million people dead. Over 100,000,000 sick.

By lying to the American people, and not doing anything for three months, and then fucking up every decision made thereafters.

Every other nation in the WORLD did better against covid than the USA.
You are seriously uninformed madam. Go back to the early COVID video of Dem leaders in congress claiming COVID wasn't a big deal and Trump was a racist for limiting travel from China. It's DOCUMENTED you fruitcake.

Forum List

Back