President Trump Unveils Plan To Offer Americans ‘#1 Lowest Cost Energy And Electricity On Earth’

Actually, it is difficult to determine which clean energy source is the cheapest and most effective since it depends on various factors such as location, availability, and government incentives.

However, currently, solar and wind energy have become increasingly affordable and competitive, making them some of the most cost-effective clean energy sources.

Moreover, hydropower is also a reliable and cost-effective option, but its availability depends on the geographical features and infrastructure of a given area. :)

Old Large paid-for hydropower is cheapest, can provide baseload 24/7, can ramp up and down with ease. Plus you get a pretty lake. It's limited, as you say. It's also most dangerous (dam breaks have killed more people than any other power plants.

Wind and solar are unreliable and would not even be built if not for government subsidies, I think.

Coal and nuclear are pretty good. We have hundreds of years of coal in the US, and uranium and thorium aren't about to run out anytime soon.

I think we burn too much natural gas producing electricity. Natural gas is great for heating, and much more efficient for that than producing electricity using combustion turbines.

This chart of prices for new builds from the EIA is astonishing to me...

1694221233568.png

This one, not so surprising....

1694222027375.png

A mix of energy sources is best - don't want to put too many eggs in one basket. Europe recently found out - they pretended to supply themselves with green energy while relying heavily on Russian methane.

He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

bsmedia.com.... perfect source

We were already sitting atop plenty of oil, etc., before demmunists hijacked the government and stifled extraction and production. On purpose.
It’s cost every American lots of money and created economic hardship globally.
You must be a filthy rich self-centered pig or a retarded baboon to not be aware of this.
"you should know this" is the dumbest argument ever.

this is america. we are all rich compared to the countries admired by "conservatives," russia or hungary or their all time fave pinochet's chile.

i'm sorry if you can not afford gasoline, but have you ever heard of "supply and demand" it sounds like others demand the product enough to pay more than you are willing. fortunately there are alternatives like bikes, walking or public transportation.

no need to answer, i have determined that you are an azzwhole. ignore list.

i'd watch it but requires sign in.

did he actually unveil the plan or his usual "i'll show you the great big beautiful plan in 2 weeks?"

He’s never had a plan for anything before. Why change tactics now at his age when he’s been such a failure flying by the seat of his pants all these years?

Last edited:
"you should know this" is the dumbest argument ever.

this is america. we are all rich compared to the countries admired by "conservatives," russia or hungary or their all time fave pinochet's chile.

i'm sorry if you can not afford gasoline, but have you ever heard of "supply and demand" it sounds like others demand the product enough to pay more than you are willing. fortunately there are alternatives like bikes, walking or public transportation.

no need to answer, i have determined that you are an azzwhole. ignore list.
You’d rather bring people down to the poorer than bring poor people up.
Very democrat of you.
I only put people on ignore who fail to respond in points. You use ignore as a means to being a quitter.
Very democrat of you.

Using
He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

Use finite resources to become energy independent. The reasoning is faulty.

You’d rather bring people down to the poorer than bring poor people up.
Very democrat of you.
I only put people on ignore who fail to respond in points. You use ignore as a means to being a quitter.
Very democrat of you.
i would rather tax billionaires until they have less money to buy politicians and justices. if that disincentivizes the "private equitization" of the usa i'm for it.

What is a "woke agenda"? Please be specific...

thanks. all sound policies that unites all of us except those who really do not matter .

thanks. all sound policies that unites all of us except those who really do not matter .
That is a nonsensical statement.

"It unites everyone who thinks alike, and other opinions don't matter."

That would be rather divisive and Marxist. Carry on, Komrade. Enjoy your mask, your water heater that costs three times as much as the last one, and your heathen trans boyfriend.

That is a nonsensical statement.

"It unites everyone who thinks alike, and other opinions don't matter."

That would be rather divisive and Marxist. Carry on, Komrade. Enjoy your mask, your water heater that costs three times as much as the last one, and your heathen trans boyfriend.
no. not everyone "thinks alike." we disagree with you and with dear leader for a multitude of reasons.

Trump will be your next president.
Extremely doubtful... he'll probably end-up being barred from ballots in enough States to be knocked-out by default.

And, if not, there's a very good chance that he'll be a convicted felon by then and may even be serving a prison sentence.

Live with it.
If I have to, I will, but only the continued idiocy of LibPro policies and a truckload of Not Guilty verdicts will enable that.

Cheap gasoline prices under Trump had nothing to do with his drilling policy. Prices were cheap because OPEC and Saudi Arabia thought lowering the price would drive out higher cost shale oil producers. They sacrificed profits in the short term through overproduction to serve this purpose. OPEC's plan didn't work as the U.S. shale oil industry took the long-term view and didn't capitulate.

Both mainstream and clickbait media overstate the power of politics to suit themselves. I prefer trade journals and corporate publications for a more accurate picture of the truth.

More cuts ahead

The Willow Project

Last edited:

Forum List

Back