President Trump Unveils Plan To Offer Americans ‘#1 Lowest Cost Energy And Electricity On Earth’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

He’s the only one who will and can do it. We can be energy independent, and were at the end of Trump’s first term, with the least expensive energy which helps the economy and everyone.

It’s simple.

i'd watch it but requires sign in.

did he actually unveil the plan or his usual "i'll show you the great big beautiful plan in 2 weeks?"

did he actually unveil the plan or his usual "i'll show you the great big beautiful plan in 2 weeks?"
We were living it. And then you Progs with the weight of the world on your backs and the endless suffering you have caused as your agendas help some and cause massive pain for many others. We live in an insane time where if a person defends himself in a red area, he is a hero. In a Prog area he gets 20 years in prison.

It’s simple.

i remember a buck 87 not too long ago

i enjoy seeing biden voters pay out the ass for their vote.i enjoy watching 8k of their purchasing power evaporate

We were living it. And then you Progs with the weight of the world on your backs and the endless suffering you have caused as your agendas help some and cause massive pain for many others. We live in an insane time where if a person defends himself in a red area, he is a hero. In a Prog area he gets 20 years in prison.
A friend was just commenting that politically, our opposition "have become single-issue voters, and that issue is "wah, wah, wah.""

What is the best part of his "plan"?

A friend was just commenting that politically, our opposition "have become single-issue voters, and that issue is "wah, wah, wah.""
Don't worry. There are many endings. Most not good. At some point we will vote in hard liners. People worse than nazis and Klan people. And this will be Democracy. Democracy used by Progs continuously. We are not free. We live in a soft tyranny easily. People will vote in people who are the same as those in power as a nation declines.

No sign-in required...

(5 min video)

I have ad blocker and other blockers on and can view anonymously..

Rumble... Youtube without the censorship.

He says Germany is building a coal plant every two weeks, and China is building one every week and we are playing games with the wind.

Last edited:
tarrio was not defending himself when he sent his domestic terrorists into the capital on trump's orders. he only got 20 years.

Don't worry. There are many endings. Most not good. At some point we will vote in hard liners. People worse than nazis and Klan people. And this will be Democracy. Democracy used by Progs continuously. We are not free. We live in a soft tyranny easily. People will vote in people who are the same as those in power as a nation declines.
You seem troubled. Do you talk to people in real life?

It’s simple.

Trump is a liar .. We have never been energy independent.

A focus on energy instead of the woke agenda would be refreshing and is sorely needed.

And lowering the cost of energy would fight inflation without the deleterious effects of high interest rates.

Trump is a liar .. We have never been energy independent.
I think there's some mass hypnosis involved. Did you look at the vid?
A bold faced lie the very first thing, and the hand motion. In 4 seconds you knew what the long next minutes would bring.

And yes, it's the same pile of nothing as his fantastic healthcare plan. There isn't even a cover.

A focus on energy instead of the woke agenda would be refreshing and is sorely needed.

And lowering the cost of energy would fight inflation without the deleterious effects of high interest rates.
What part of the "woke" agenda is against lowering the cost of energy? Is that like anti-pollution people? That injustice of who lives with it?

No sign-in required...

I have ad blocker and other blockers on and can view anonymously..

Rumble... Youtube without the censorship.

He says Germany is building a coal plant every two weeks, and China is building one every week and we are playing games with the wind.

MAGA Macho Man that is not a plan. that is just another sales pitch.

"hundreds of big beautiful power plants?" is he sure the energy monopolies will build new plants if the electricity they generate will be so cheap?

america has lots of oil, but it is deep and must be fracked at great cost and environmental damage. if the price of gas goes down for trump47, it will be because of the weapons and nuclear secrets that trump gives the ibn saud to spread their version of violent islam..

What part of the "woke" agenda is against lowering the cost of energy? Is that like anti-pollution people? That injustice of who lives with it?
That's a silly question. You are a big proponent of climate change being a serious threat to humanity, when in reality, lack of access to plentiful and affordable energy is a much bigger threat. So that part.

Forum List

Back