How Democrats And Their Media Allies Plan To Assassinate Trump’s Presidency, Again

The fucking palestinians might cost Biden the election. That c&*t Talib and he constituents because Biden supports Israel. Sorry bitch. It's impossible to support Hamas and what they did. If you want to cut off your noses to spite your faces, maybe this is how Arabs are going to ruin America. By not showing up next year for Biden.
Oh, I see you're drunk on the Israeli Kool-Aid as well.

Damn shame.

Doc7505 hits the laugh button but doesn't comment. Because he has nothing to say.

And really, we have nothing to say to these brainwashed fools either. Not even fellow Republicans can tell them they are wrong. If they try the are immediately labeled RINO's. That's okay. No fucking way Trump is going to win next year. As scary as him winning is, no fucking way he wins.

How many common sense Republicans have read and believe what Liz Chaney is putting down on paper?

“Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning,” which warns of the danger to democracy that a second term with former President Trump in the White House would bring.

The book also details the state of the Republican Party — especially in the lead up to the January 6 attack on the Capitol and the party’s subsequent response.

Best seller.

~~~~~~
You are neither a RINO, nor a Republican, Few if any believe Liz Chaney, that is why she wasn't able to be re-elected.
In any parlance Chaney's actions proved her to be a turncoat.
Even the Democrats now shun her.
Even the odds makers in Vegas are against you.
It's quite obvious by the persecution of Trump these past years that DSA Democrat Commies would prefer that Trump stops breathing and if all else fails and Trump is re-elected Democrats will find a patsy and enable a physical kinetic assassination.

You can't see your hypocrisy. You can't see that your gochas on Biden crimes is a joke and Trump is a fucking criminal. It's insane. He won't be able to vote but he can run? I guess that's the beauty of America. If the country wants a dictator, it can vote for one.
Trump didn't commit any crimes, shit for brains.
Doc7505 hits the laugh button but doesn't comment. Because he has nothing to say.

And really, we have nothing to say to these brainwashed fools either. Not even fellow Republicans can tell them they are wrong. If they try the are immediately labeled RINO's. That's okay. No fucking way Trump is going to win next year. As scary as him winning is, no fucking way he wins.

How many common sense Republicans have read and believe what Liz Chaney is putting down on paper?

“Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning,” which warns of the danger to democracy that a second term with former President Trump in the White House would bring.

The book also details the state of the Republican Party — especially in the lead up to the January 6 attack on the Capitol and the party’s subsequent response.

Best seller.
Liz must be making a ton of money feeding the progs all the talking points they are so -desperate to hear.

Nope. He loved the media. That's how he bamboozled 80 million Germans
Hitler attacked the press relentlessly until he got to power. Called em the "Lügenpresse", the lying media. Once he was in power he had no more need to attack em. They got the drift

Oh, I see you're drunk on the Israeli Kool-Aid as well.

Damn shame.
Sorry companies stopped by I wanted to revisit this. Please explain yourself. Are you saying Israel is wrong in going after Hamas? Are you saying they are purposely killing Palestinian citizens? Should we be on Palestine's side? What would you say to Israel if you were Palestine's lawyer?

What should Israel do, or not be doing if they are doing something wrong?

The bastard will win if enough potential Dem voters are demoralized and deincentivized (sp) to vote for Biden.

As in him continuing this no-holes-barred support of the incredibly far rightwing government of Israel.

That's the only issue that will stop Biden dead in his tracks.

He needs to bring that Yahoo and his far rightwing government to heel!
Okay I didn't see this post. Yea, as far as Bibi's government, I'm not a fan.

It sucks that Hamas did this. It made it harder to defend Israel. It made it easier for Israel to do what they are doing now, and will do in the future. Which is police Gaza.

Sorry companies stopped by I wanted to revisit this. Please explain yourself. Are you saying Israel is wrong in going after Hamas? Are you saying they are purposely killing Palestinian citizens? Should we be on Palestine's side? What would you say to Israel if you were Palestine's lawyer?

What should Israel do, or not be doing if they are doing something wrong?
How did Israel , as we know it today, get started?

How Democrats And Their Media Allies Plan To Assassinate Trump’s Presidency, Again

5 Dec 2023 ~~ By Eddie Scarry

Look at these headlines from various major news publications throughout the past week:
<> “A second Trump term ‘poses a threat to the existence of America as we know it,’ says The Atlantic’s top editor”— CNN.com, Dec. 5
<> “Why a Second Trump Presidency May Be More Radical Than His First”— The New York Times, Dec. 4
<> “A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending”— The Washington Post, Nov. 30
Outside of the mind-numbing repetition, it’s somewhat humorous watching the media actually suppose that a second Trump presidential term is possible. By nature of their convulsive coverage and commentary, we should already know it’s not. They’re currently trying to throw him in prison. Or, they’re trying to keep his name off of state ballots. And when one of the most authoritative voices in Washington preemptively declares a duly elected president “a threat to the existence of America,” how could anyone expect the government he would command in the same city to comply in any way?
They hardly did the first time. Remember the dorky bureaucrat who listened in on a harmless phone call and decided it was time to kick off an impeachment?
Trump doesn’t need to literally be killed in order for his opposition to strangle a second term (though I wouldn’t put it past them). He only needs to see his victory nullified by a bureaucracy that resists and a media that justifies every effort in defiance. Yes, even if it’s deadly. They’ve done it before.
~Snip~
Whoa! A president using his Justice Department to take down his political opponents? Who would stand for such a thing?! In reality, what they’re warning of is a reckoning for what they’ve done. Understandably, they don’t want that. So they’re laying the groundwork now.

Commentary:
It's not only the "Atlantic", NY Slimes. WAPO, and NPR spewing these words, It's also the "Quisling Media" as well.
We've been seeing the words ‘assassinate’ and ‘Trump’ used in the same sentence in Quisling Media far too often lately. At what point does it become legally actionable incitement?
The leftist panic has definitely set in over on 'X'. Radical Democrat Marxists are peppering the feed with the very phrases listed in this article.
It’s pretty obvious, they’re in a desperate condition, knowing that Biden isn’t electable, and they don’t want anything to do with the toxic Harris.
Inexplicably, if securing the border to the best of his ability, making us energy independent for the first time in many decades, deterring wars across the globe, weakening our enemies, and undoing the disaster that Obama inflicted upon our economy is so radical, then give us even more radical please.

They'll use the same tactics on any republican president, Trump is not unique in that regard.

How did Israel , as we know it today, get started?
Don't ask me questions. Don't be a pussy. Say what you think. What are you saying? The Jews shouldn't be there? They don't belong?

I could go along with your point that Bibi is just as corrupt and shady as Bush/Trump, but you seem to be crossing over into, anti semetic world. I can even agree Israel doesn't treat Palestinians well, from what I hear. Jews say that's not true but knowing Jews, I bet it's true. I would not want to live in a country that was run/controlled by Jews. Just based on Jewish people I know or have met. Irrational whiny victims. Never wrong.

Hitler attacked the press relentlessly until he got to power. Called em the "Lügenpresse", the lying media. Once he was in power he had no more need to attack em. They got the drift
Right, once he got control of it, he loved it. He used it relentlessly to brainwash German citizens.

Biden has control of the American press. They do his biding.

Forum List

Back