President Trump “Securing” the Judiciary

Trump has 3.5 years left if he can hang in there.
No doubt he can hang in there. The question is "Does he want to hang in there?"

If I was a billionaire and over 70, the last fucking thing I'd want to do is spend 15-18 hours a day listening to people bitch.

Whether he stays will be up to Congress and the FBI, so we will see how long he stays. I agree with "why would he want to?"

Whether he stays will be up to Congress and the FBI, so we will see how long he stays. I agree with "why would he want to?"
By his own party? When did that ever happen?

The FBI would have to come up with something pretty solid. As it is, rich people are like the Corleone family; they have a lot of buffers.

Not really-

The term is often used for large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media, that underwent successive mergers in many countries.

I believe he means main stream media...
What the media won’t tell you. And the Senate Judiciary Committee is trying to ignore.

Through July 14, roughly a week shy of Trump's six-month anniversary in office, he had nominated 18 people for district judgeship vacancies, 14 for circuit courts and the Court of Federal Claims, and 23 for US attorney slots. During that same time frame in President Barack Obama's first term, Obama had nominated just four district judges, five appeals court judges, and 13 US attorneys. In total, Trump nominated 55 people, and Obama just 22.

More @ Trump is quietly moving at a furious pace to secure 'the single most important legacy' of his administration
Hmmm, you said "What the media won’t tell you"" then quoted "the media" telling us.
If it's making a profit off of "news", then it's "mainstream media".

Not really-

The term is often used for large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media, that underwent successive mergers in many countries.

I believe he means main stream media...
What the media won’t tell you. And the Senate Judiciary Committee is trying to ignore.

Through July 14, roughly a week shy of Trump's six-month anniversary in office, he had nominated 18 people for district judgeship vacancies, 14 for circuit courts and the Court of Federal Claims, and 23 for US attorney slots. During that same time frame in President Barack Obama's first term, Obama had nominated just four district judges, five appeals court judges, and 13 US attorneys. In total, Trump nominated 55 people, and Obama just 22.

More @ Trump is quietly moving at a furious pace to secure 'the single most important legacy' of his administration
Hmmm, you said "What the media won’t tell you"" then quoted "the media" telling us.
If it's making a profit off of "news", then it's "mainstream media".
Used by whom? Media is media; you and me posting a blog counts as media. We could do it for fun and/or profit. Some groups are much more successful at it, but, as you mentioned, corporations, are all in it for the money.

More right wing fantasy to come, instead of wonder and fine, Capital plans?

Especially in this era of judicial activism, judge appointments is no fantasy.

YOur words are nonsense.

You embarrass yourself with them.
You confuse me with democrats. I am a federalist. I don't make Constitutional excuses.

Nothing in your post has anything to do with anything in my post.

Did you do that on purpose or are the voices in your head drowning out the real world?
Yes, it does. You are simply, clueless and Causeless.

YOur words are nonsense.

You confuse me with democrats. I am a federalist. I don't make Constitutional excuses.

Did you do that on purpose or are the voices in your head drowning out the real world?

Typical Libturd response. Can't come up with a reasoned response, attack and call names.

YOur words are nonsense.

Nope. Your post was complete garbage with no point relevant to this thread.

As are much of your posts.

Meanwhile hundreds of important government positions lay dormant because of Low Energy Don.

Meanwhile hundreds of important government positions lay dormant because of Low Energy Don.

And what is the greatest cost or harm to the American people from this empty government positions?

YOur words are nonsense.

Typical Libturd response. Can't come up with a reasoned response, attack and call names.
How, partial of you. Just take his word for it without understanding the issues. Typical right wing induced fallacy.

Instead of running your yap, give us some links.

The president has submitted a whole lot of "important" nominees that are being held up by the Dimbocraps.

Maybe because we finally have a guy that actually wants to do the job of President instead of just enjoying the title. There is another thread on the board about how he donated his second quarter pay to the Department of Education. He donated his first quarter pay as well.

So it seems, he didn't take the job because of the money such as writing books and making speeches for the next five years after leaving office. He didn't take it because that's the apex of his political career. He took the job because he really wants to do something for the country. Love him or hate him, you at least have to give him that much.

Forum List

Back